May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichek, the master of communication in a press conference . . .

He looks like someone stole his Teddy Bear!

As far as we are concerned - Charlie Brown wins the battle of the Superbowl ads with Richard Simmons coming in second.

I took the Disney quiz...WCLWDNWMN has it in her signature!!

I am Ariel!!

1129190118_rielresult.JPG

I took it and I'm Pooh!

1129190585_nnieresult.PNG

Get him to put that in writing and have him sign it....you will treasure that when he is a teenager!!!

no fear of it. Paul hates football too. SO even if he decides to go thru a phase it won't be for long I suspect. Remember he is a race car driver...

I was hoping that there would be a hotel excursion offered for Acapulco... like the Paradise Beach or Nikki Beach options. We have little ones, so hotels work best for us. Any recommendations for an excursion that might not be offered by DCL that would work for us?

DD's will be 5, 4, and almost 2.

Thanks!

ETA: Going to cross post this in the regular thread...
I don't want to be banned from the group, but is it possible to start a thread with specific questions about our cruise (non-chatter) for our sailing dates? I'm too far behind to catch up and have no plans of owning a bedazzler or donning neon colored clothing. ;)

Have you sent a PM to PJPoohBear? The website she has set up is very helpful for strictly cruise info. The chatter is hard to keep up with, but that is how we get to know each other.

Just a quick introduction. I will be accompanying WldWcnWmn on the cruise and eventually, if she will have me, we will be married. This is my first cruise and I am really looking forward to it. Looking for tips and suggestions from a of the pros. I am also looking forward to meeting many of you.
Mike

Welcome, Mike! Jump on in and join the fray!

Well my dear friends....my Jane Austen flick has finished so I am off to bed (going in early tomorrow for some OT).

Have a good evening :goodvibes

Richard Simmons was the funniest for me . . .

Charlie Brown was cute, liked it, but I was cracking up at Richard Simmons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter