MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm craving some Cold Stone right now...but i've got to lay off, i've had some once this week already and it's only wednesday!! :faint:

hey guys.... i'm sorry i haven't been in in it feels like forever.... busy at work then busy at home..... the life of a mom i guess......

pic001.jpg

Here is the DH and I

pic000v3.jpg

Me and DD

pic000-1.jpg

The family.... I'm 5'1, DH 6'3, DS16 6'5 i know i'm a shorty....

marissa1.jpg

Here is the DD

Sorry if the pics are too big i couldn't figure out how to make them smaller....

i'm craving some Cold Stone right now...but i've got to lay off, i've had some once this week already and it's only wednesday!! :faint:

That's the problem with Coldstone - once you start you can't stop. The lowfat is not bad and isnt AS guilt inducing. I like the health nut.
Don't listen to me though - I just had a big piece of tiramisu ;)

That's the problem with Coldstone - once you start you can't stop. The lowfat is not bad and isnt AS guilt inducing. I like the health nut.
Don't listen to me though - I just had a big piece of tiramisu

:lmao: hahaha!

hey guys.... i'm sorry i haven't been in in it feels like forever.... busy at work then busy at home..... the life of a mom i guess......

pic001.jpg

Here is the DH and I

pic000v3.jpg

Me and DD

pic000-1.jpg

The family.... I'm 5'1, DH 6'3, DS16 6'5 i know i'm a shorty....

marissa1.jpg

Here is the DD

Sorry if the pics are too big i couldn't figure out how to make them smaller....

Hahaha - you are like a third of the size of your ds! Too cute :) Beautiful pics!

Alright MAYers, it's bedtime for the kiddies in a bit and then time for LOST! i SHOULD be on again soon, but not positive! i need to drool over Sawyer of coutse! hahahah!!!

Beautiful pictures everyone! The Mayers are a good looking bunch!
I wonder who I will run into at the parks...

I think we are some of the most likely folks to run into one another considering we are going to be there the same days AND are staying at the same place :)

Oh, I expect yours to be the first signature on my postcard ;)

I'll see you by the volcano pool - lava colada in hand :wave2:

( 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter