MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Just spent 6 hours in emergency dealing with another kidney stone attack. Fortunately, it has passed into the bladder and I should be ready to give birth soon. Morphine and Vicadin are here to help me through my upcoming labor.
Other than some soreness and nausea this has not been that bad.

I will let you all know when the new addition to our family has come!

Oh no Seacrest! Here's hoping that you start feeling better pixiedust:....Everyone had better get over being sick before time to leave!

Hi everyone. Just spent 6 hours in emergency dealing with another kidney stone attack. Fortunately, it has passed into the bladder and I should be ready to give birth soon. Morphine and Vicadin are here to help me through my upcoming labor.

:grouphug: Hope you get better soon! That has to hurt!!

Hope it's a boy!!!

Anyone who hasn't been to the Disney store lately should run, run, run!
I picked up 2 t-shirts for Dh that were $2.50 each!!! And a tinkerbelle light spinny for 3.99!
I also finally talked dh into Crocs :) He got the Athens.

Here are some pics of the small surprises I ordered from memoriesbysarah:

gift2.jpg

gift1.jpg

Anyone who hasn't been to the Disney store lately should run, run, run!
I picked up 2 t-shirts for Dh that were $2.50 each!!! And a tinkerbelle light spinny for 3.99!
I also finally talked dh into Crocs :) He got the Athens.

Elly- I went today and got Dh a shirt too. I also got the girls the cinderella lights for disney too instead of paying 15 dollars at the park.

I also got 16 winnie the pooh cups as favors for Meghans bday party at the end of the month.

Great minds think alike.

:yay: Hi everyone.

seacrest, I hope you are feeling better soon. At least this didn't happen on your trip.:headache:

Huggie, how are you feeling? Are you all ready for tomorrow night???

Did I miss our next installment of May's of our Lives (MOOL)????
pirate:
Jo

Parents of toddlers:
Have any of you ever used the dreaded "toddler leash" for your dc?
I was always one of those moms who said I never would, but.....Isabella runs away. ALOT. And hides. And it scares the heck out of me and I don't know if she is going to want to stay in her stroller at wdw like she did last time.
So if you have used them before - what did you think? Did your dc seem to mind it? Did you get any dirty looks / comments?

Elly- I went today and got Dh a shirt too. I also got the girls the cinderella lights for disney too instead of paying 15 dollars at the park.

I also got 16 winnie the pooh cups as favors for Meghans bday party at the end of the month.

Great minds think alike.

I saw that those cups were on sale!
Which disney store did you go to?
We went to the Broadway Mall one b/c dh wanted to check out the oudoor stuff at Ikea. I didnt see 2 cutie pie little girls there though :)

BTW, those of you who are surprising your little ones with Disney trips have the right idea.
My dd decided to have a little fit in the car today saying she wants to go to Disney World NOW! :faint:
Me too Isabella. Me too.

Mays of Our Lives :hourglass

Will we find out if Mari's ds is the tallest MAYer of them all? :dancer:

Will Daisy demolish the Denali? Will her DH require her to go to Driver's Ed before their vacation? :drive:

Will Syrreal buy more Epcot Florer & Garden Festival T-shirts? (Have they ever really been? Did they just buy those shirts on eBay?) :confused3

After being rescued by the Coast Guard :boat: , Seacrest was rushed to the ER. Will it be a boy or girl or a stone? :worried:

Does Mella give her assistant a raise? Does she buy a Volvo S80? :car:

Did Sulley pack the charger for the iPod, cell phone, computer, camera, video cam, Sonic Care, etc.? :surfweb: Did you pack the power supply for the computer? Did you pack all medications? Pins? Lanyards? Bagallinis? Crocs? Jibbitz? LGMHs?

Is Katiebell really Tinkerbell? Will anyone spot her in the parks? :tinker:

Will anyone spot Youngaussienurse's Doublemint Twins from Downunder while touring the parks? princess: princess:

Did Lake (aka Helen Parr) get packed today? :flower3:

Did Hollyb's haircut turn out the way she hoped? :hippie:

Will Sulley pass the Western Civ exam? Will it be submitted by midnight tomorrow? :idea:

Will Tas find out she inheritated the Treasures family gene when she sees the Monster's Inc. Laughing Floor Comedy Club? :sulley:

Will MAYers randomly yell out, "Hey V" in search of Lillygator while touring the parks? :hyper2:

Will huggie's dr. release her to drink adult beverages? :drinking1 More importantly can she drink coffee? :coffee:

Does Shelly become a millionaire from Garage Sale? Will the Antiques Road Show stop by to tell her she has underpriced her items? :genie:

How big of a fine did the FUZZ ::cop: give Jo?

Is DMM having Chinese tonight? And can I join her for dinner? :crowded:

Please tune in tomorrow for a special edition of

Mays of Our Lives :hourglass 3D :3dglasses

Uh... only available on selected computers.

Hey Mayers! All kidding aside....

You are freaking me out!!!:scared1:

Stones, Fuzz, Molars, Root Canals, and Cysts. I am sure I am leaving something out.

Here is a little Pixie Dust

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Please get better soon! ::yes::

My ds got sick at school today. :sick:

After reading the Mays of Our Lives today, I think I need some ESL lessons. That Cinco de Tres party today did a number on my command of the English language.

New addition of Mays of our Lives on page 533.

Mays of Our Lives :hourglass

Will we find out if Mari's ds is the tallest MAYer of them all? :dancer:

Will Daisy demolish the Denali? Will her DH require her to go to Driver's Ed before their vacation? :drive:

Will Syrreal buy more Epcot Florer & Garden Festival T-shirts? (Have they ever really been? Did they just buy those shirts on eBay?) :confused3

After being rescued by the Coast Guard :boat: , Seacrest was rushed to the ER. Will it be a boy or girl or a stone? :worried:

Does Mella give her assistant a raise? Does she buy a Volvo S80? :car:

Did Sulley pack the charger for the iPod, cell phone, computer, camera, video cam, Sonic Care, etc.? :surfweb: Did you pack the power supply for the computer? Did you pack all medications? Pins? Lanyards? Bagallinis? Crocs? Jibbitz? LGMHs?

Is Katiebell really Tinkerbell? Will anyone spot her in the parks? :tinker:

Will anyone spot Youngaussienurse's Doublemint Twins from Downunder while touring the parks? princess: princess:

Did Lake (aka Helen Parr) get packed today? :flower3:

Did Hollyb's haircut turn out the way she hoped? :hippie:

Will Sulley pass the Western Civ exam? Will it be submitted by midnight tomorrow? :idea:

Will Tas find out she inheritated the Treasures family gene when she sees the Monster's Inc. Laughing Floor Comedy Club? :sulley:

Will MAYers randomly yell out, "Hey V" in search of Lillygator while touring the parks? :hyper2:

Will huggie's dr. release her to drink adult beverages? :drinking1 More importantly can she drink coffee? :coffee:

Does Shelly become a millionaire from Garage Sale? Will the Antiques Road Show stop by to tell her she has underpriced her items? :genie:

How big of a fine did the FUZZ ::cop: give Jo?

Is DMM having Chinese tonight? And can I join her for dinner? :crowded:

Please tune in tomorrow for a special edition of

Mays of Our Lives :hourglass 3D :3dglasses

Uh... only available on selected computers.

This is the funniest thing..... i think my DS might just be the tallest.... and he is only 16.....

Seacrest...:hug: ...drink a 'sea' of water and don't forget the orange juice...
Sending pixie dust your way that it will pass 'fast'...pixiedust:
JC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter