MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the new thread title Michelle!

I agree..... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Here is a pic of Mr and Mrs Seacrest at Disneyland, Christmas '06

us2.jpg

No wi could imagine.... seacrest on a surfboard...... i'm jealous that u have a beach close by to go to....

WOW Jessie you are so close to leaving.... can't wait for the reports.... too bad i'll miss you we will arrive after you leave..... :sad1:

WOW Jessie you are so close to leaving.... can't wait for the reports.... too bad i'll miss you we will arrive after you leave..... :sad1:

I know...I'm sad that I won't get to meet most of you while I'm there :sad1:....Maybe next time :)

I just ordered Everyday Minerals makeup. Anyone else use this brand?? I tried Bare Minerals and I hated it. Not enough coverage for me. But I read about Everyday Mineralsand ordered the sampl kit and I am in love with this product.

I highly recommend it to anyone...and I am a former make-up artist...;)

J.

I know...I'm sad that I won't get to meet most of you while I'm there :sad1:....Maybe next time :)
That's ok... us mayers will meet up.... so i wa sreading amillion pages back that you are all packed... congrats... all i have in my luggage is the travel size things that i bought. NOthing else in there... i better get a move on...

I hope to see you Sulley!

Jo

I just looked at the park list thingy....Provided I stick to my mental plans (which I hope to)....we'll be at the same parks on the 9th and 10th!

That's ok... us mayers will meet up.... so i wa sreading amillion pages back that you are all packed... congrats... all i have in my luggage is the travel size things that i bought. NOthing else in there... i better get a move on...

I'll probably still be packing stuff into my bags at 5:30 am on Saturday on my way out the door....I just realized that I haven't packed any of my electronics chargers....must have charger for cell, laptop, ipod, and camera...

I also just realized that I passed 600 posts 14 posts ago! WOOHOO!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yay Sulley!!!!!

The 9th and 10th. I will look for you!:dance3:

Getting so close. I know you are too happy.

J.

Must go to bed. Belle told me tonight, "Mommie, you get up super early to make me muffins okay and I'll come down to eat them."

Poor baby...she started complaining of earache tonight so she has an appiointment with the Dr before I have mine with Dr FuzzBucket Remover. :rotfl:

DH called and said his presentation went great! Thanks to all the MAY power!

Goodnight all you dreamers, for tommorrow, we are one step closer to the magic.:wizard:

JoBird

Alrighty-o People i'm thinking we need a question of the day:

How tall are you?

I'm small....really small...and very round and pregnant :lmao: so if you see me i will be very hard to miss! :lmao:

i'm 4'10

OK, I'm always so late to the party...but you will see this when you come on tomorrow morning :) I am tall, 5'10", and um....real curvy :laughing: There is plenty of Katiebell to hug! :hug: DH is also tall, 6' even but I can look him in the eye.

So I went to the eye dr this morning for a check up and to get more contacts. And I told her that i had been having a bit of trouble with my left eye feeling funny. So of course she gets out her Inspector Gadget machines and googles and puts drops in my eye. Oh My Gosh, Ya'll!!!!!!!

I have a piece of fuzz imbedded in my eye and I have to go have a procedure done tomorrow to have it removed! And I am grossed completely out and just imagining myself not being able to see at Disney.

Not happy. Nope, not one bit. Kind of freaking out, actually. When she was looking at my eye, I got all nervous and started sweating. She thought I was gonna pass out.:rotfl2: I would love, love to have LASIK done, but I am the biggest chicken BUTT (hello TAS) there ever was.

UGH,UGH,UGH.

J.

Hey, I had this happen once! My eye was really irritated, and just kept getting worse. I went to the optometrist, and he couldn't find anything wrong, so he sent me to an opthamologist, who looked at my eye with this BRIGHT light and said, hmmm, your cornea is all scratched...then he looked in the inside of my eyelid, and there was a carpet fiber imbedded there. Every time I blinked, it was scratching my eye over and over :headache: He was able to remove it pretty easily, so here's some pixie dust and prayers that yours is super easy to fix!

Hey guys I am back. :sick: :sick: They pulled one of my molars. UGH!! I hope it doesnt hurt to much later and I dont get too swollen. I already started the ice packs. He gave me vicodin. I have 2 days to be better for dh's function.

Please send me get better vibes. I am going to need it.

:sick:

Awww...hugs for huggie :hug: Hope you feel better right away!

OMG there are so many beautiful faces
1.gif
...before we go we are going to try and take a family picture
2.gif
without the shades :cool2: to post ...this could go down in our family history book....us! with no shades...I think I just felt the ground shake....Seacrest...KatieBell did you feel that :rotfl2:

Now I'm off to read...what! ten pages!!!! JC

Don't make the earth shake -- we'll fall in the ocean! :rotfl2: I agree, the pics are just wonderful :goodvibes So many shiny, happy, friendly-looking friends, and adorable kids...

OK...here's my pic:

a_tink34.gif

:rotfl2: I wish!

OK, this is for real, DH and me at the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco -- taken Thanksgiving weekend, 2006:

DSC02571.jpg

OK...here's my pic:

a_tink34.gif

:rotfl2: I wish!

OK, this is for real, DH and me at the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco -- taken Thanksgiving weekend, 2006:

DSC02571.jpg

Love that pic Kate! I need to get back up to SF soon. Southwest has some excellent fares this month - that might just motivate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter