MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Seacrest! We just love Golden Gate Park...so beautiful. And the DeYoung Art Museum is open again, just wonderful. And the SFMOMA and the Legion of Honor Museum are both fabulous, too.

Thanks, Seacrest! We just love Golden Gate Park...so beautiful. And the DeYoung Art Museum is open again, just wonderful. And the SFMOMA and the Legion of Honor Museum are both fabulous, too.

I really like the SF area, the cable cars, fisherman's wharf, Ghiradelli's Square, and of course sourdough bread. What a great place!

YAY we will be in the world with you all from 13th-21st.....look for a pair of identical twins......hard to miss really!!! We are staying at the contemporary, give us a wave if you see us (we are going to make some lime green mickey heads out of fymo to hang off our waist packs) We are coming all the way from the land of OZ (Australia). Would love to see some other DISers!!!:banana:

Mornin...

Katiebell, thanks so much for telling me about your story of fuzz in the ole' eye. I have been super nervous all night, but this made me feel better. I just hope that is what it really is and not some thing worse.
I love your picture, you are a fine couple!:hug: The garden looks lovely too. Oh to go to Cali to visit.

Welcome to our thread Youngaussienurse! Hope you feel at home here! Have you been to Disney World before or Disney Land or where???? I see your pic with Pluto. How long of a plane ride is it for you?

J.

Well, Princess Rotten's muffins are made;)

I have to go get my day started. I won't be back until tonight, so have fun without me, and send PD my way at Noon...that's when Dr Fuzz Bucket Remover is going to be doin' her thang!

Thanks guys!

Jo

PS...
I have 6 more days!!! YAY!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I really like the SF area, the cable cars, fisherman's wharf, Ghiradelli's Square, and of course sourdough bread. What a great place!

This is where I want to go! DH's company's headquarters is in SF and I am always jealous when he gets to go there.:headache:

good morning!

good luck today Jo!
sending a little may power your way.;)

okay- today is the day i'm going to get serious about packing- so i'll check back later!

:thumbsup2

Everybody up and at em'. Big doin's goin' on!

Busy day today. Cinco de Mayo for dd at school. (Yes, I know May 5th is Cinco de Mayo, but today is the day she has Spanish so that is the party day.) DS has a band concert tonight. Kids have tennis. Lots of fun. Oh, yes, and work. Can't forget about that.

See ya real soon! ::MickeyMo

Work is so overrated. Look what I miss when I sleep during the day. Holy moly you people are rockin this place:cool1:

Last night was my night off, so I am awake today. I need to get my hair cut and do some more last minute shopping.

Every morning the kids wake and ask "is today our Disney day?". I just can not wait to tell them YES!!

morning all!

I forgot to post...I'm 5'3", DH is 6'4"....but I usually have some kind of heel on, sometimes sneakers....and yes, I am probably why they started the bad shoe site!! lol...

If you see us, just yell out. My name is Vanessa, but everyone calls me V.

Good Morning everyone!!

Love all the pics!!

Thanks for all the well wishes. My mouth is sore and alittle swollen hopefully it wont get worse. I have to call the doc and see if I can enjoy adult beverages tomorrow. I also need coffee, I dont even know if I can drink that.

BBL taking Isabelle to school.

Jo- pixiedust: to you and belle!!

Cute Pic Katie!
Welcome YoungAussieNurse!
Huggie, how are the teeth?
Jo, how is the eye?

Everyone else how are you?>!!?

Glad to see everyone loves the new thread title, i was wondering if anyone would notice :) :) :)

Can you all believe we leave so soon!!! :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter