MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Mayers! :wave2:

It is grey and rainy here today. I think there is ice just to the north of us.

Well, just to make everyone's day more interesting....

We are going to Disney World!

Back for the Year of a Million Dreams! Woo Hoo!

Can't wait.

It looks like we are going April 18 thru the 26th. Our AP runs out on May 12th. My dd dance recital is May 3 and 4 and she just thinks she cannot miss that. We like to use two weekends so that plus a few other things put us into April. It looks like my kids will take their standardized tests and will finish on the 17th and then off to the mudda land for us.

I imagine we will stay at Pop Century as we now think 2 connecting rooms at a value is more deluxe than a deluxe. Go figure on that one. Everyone wants to go back to Pop! They don't even want to discuss staying anywhere else.

I have not made a single ressie, but I will soon. :thumbsup2

So all of that to say...

I can't believe we are not going in MAY! It just seems unnatural. What's a girl to do? :confused3

What do you call a person that goes in April?

Apriller?

Apreelier?

Aprilian?

Aprikanan?

Apriliard?

Aprilish?

Or just HAPPY? :goodvibes

Good morning!

It rained last night and this morning, but it is now a little sunny, but I see very dark clouds coming in. We are suppose to have rain everyday until Friday - bleh!

Seacrest

:goodvibes :cool1: :yay: ~ YAY NewCrew!!! ~ :yay: :cool1: :goodvibes

Congratulations on your trip!! I can't believe you aren't going in May either! :snooty: Oh well, you don't have to go in May to be a MAYer anymore!!

:banana: You are going to have so much fun!!

Yay for you, NewCrew!!!:cheer2:

I think all April travelers should just be called April Flowers :flower3:

I'm so happy for ya'!:banana: :banana: :banana:
I agree- two rooms is more than enough reason to stay at a mod or value. However, we're still panting after the Poly.:rotfl:
Why do we want to pay to be miserable?:confused3 I don't know....:confused3 :) Make me miserable, I love it, oh and here's a few grand for your troubles. HAHAHAHAHA:rotfl:

Seacrest- Would you care to trade weather??? I would, gladly...:goodvibes

Off to take Baby Belle to school.

Jo

Here is some new video for you guys!

The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH9Fb7wuauY

My wife's VMK pals had a meet up, so they did a onride video on the Matterhorn Bobsleds, Fantasyland side:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agEPSKDIlA0

(DL Factoid: Did you know that there are two separate roller coaster tracks on the Matterhorn ride? There is a Tomorrowland side and a Fantasyland side!)

I agree- two rooms is more than enough reason to stay at a mod or value. However, we're still panting after the Poly.:rotfl:
Why do we want to pay to be miserable?:confused3 I don't know....:confused3 :) Make me miserable, I love it, oh and here's a few grand for your troubles. HAHAHAHAHA:rotfl:

Jo

:lmao: You are so funny!!

Luckily the 4 of us still fit in one room at a moderate comfortably! I just know we would be miserable in one value room. So we would have to get 2 rooms in a value and pray that we got adjoining rooms! I'd like to go visit Pop and ASMo on this trip because we probably will go with 2 rooms at a value next time. The boys seem to be more interested in ASMo.

Sure would love :love: to stay at the Poly someday! Aren't the rooms at the deluxe resorts quite a bit bigger? I don't think you would be too crowded JO!

Hey all....

NC- GREAT news on your WDW trip.... whenever you go you will have fun....

Sea - Great videos... i can always count on you to give me a disney fix....i like that you added the factoid...

All other mayers... Is it May yet???????

okay... now I am really feeling out of the loop.

NC is going back too... I am going to have to think harder about this.
I want to go back too..
We have been busy renovating and redecorating and getting ready to move next year. That has been my big priority. It has put our return to Disney on hold, until DH found out yesterday that he may be up for a big promotion at his new job. Then he mentioned there may be a trip in the works for us afterall.
So I got all excited, and said maybe we could join Jo in October afterall.
But of course he had another trick up his sleeve and said. "what if we waited for Disney and I took you to Europe for two weeks instead".:
Hmm... if only there was a way that I could have them both. But a quiet romantic trip to England, Germany, France and Italy, and alone with my husband, might be just too much to turn down. :cloud9: :love:

Huggie and Mari ~ We are nearing DOUBLE DIGITS!!! :grouphug:

Hey NC is probably already in the double digits!! That's not fair! :snooty: :rotfl2:
I know shelly.... YAY.. I can't wait for our trip.... i'm still hoping for better airfare...

should i get it now through jetblue at 836 or should i wait another month to see if it goes down.... I"m just afraid that it will get more expensive or that another airline will have it for cheaper.... AAHHHHH what to do what to do...in teh immortal words of Pooh "think, think, think"

Mornin' Mayers!

I'm done with stuff for today (except for the aforementioned homework...but that's a whole 'nother issue)

Morning Mayers! :wave2:

It is grey and rainy here today. I think there is ice just to the north of us.

Well, just to make everyone's day more interesting....

We are going to Disney World!

Back for the Year of a Million Dreams! Woo Hoo!

Can't wait.

It looks like we are going April 18 thru the 26th. Our AP runs out on May 12th. My dd dance recital is May 3 and 4 and she just thinks she cannot miss that. We like to use two weekends so that plus a few other things put us into April. It looks like my kids will take their standardized tests and will finish on the 17th and then off to the mudda land for us.

I imagine we will stay at Pop Century as we now think 2 connecting rooms at a value is more deluxe than a deluxe. Go figure on that one. Everyone wants to go back to Pop! They don't even want to discuss staying anywhere else.

I have not made a single ressie, but I will soon. :thumbsup2

So all of that to say...

I can't believe we are not going in MAY! It just seems unnatural. What's a girl to do? :confused3

What do you call a person that goes in April?

Apriller?

Apreelier?

Aprilian?

Aprikanan?

Apriliard?

Aprilish?

Or just HAPPY? :goodvibes

Congrats NewCrew!!!! Yay! Another Mayer to come visit (even though it'll be in April :) )

I want to go back too..
We have been busy renovating and redecorating and getting ready to move next year. That has been my big priority. It has put our return to Disney on hold, until DH found out yesterday that he may be up for a big promotion at his new job. Then he mentioned there may be a trip in the works for us afterall.
But of course he had another trick up his sleeve and said. "what if we waited for Disney and I took you to Europe for two weeks instead".:
Hmm... if only there was a way that I could have them both. But a quiet romantic trip to England, Germany, France and Italy, and alone with my husband, might be just too much to turn down. :cloud9: :love:
That would be a great trip.... how many times can you go off to europe....

Sulleyfan Jan-Aug 2008 Disney College Plan

NewCrew April 18-26 POP Century

The MAY MAYers: :snooty:

Huggiebear23 MAY 10-16 2008 POP Century
May 10th Kona Café 6:25pm
May 11th Cinderella’s Royal Table Breakfast 8:30 am
Garden View Tea 3:50
May 12th Princess Dinner 6:15pm
May 13th Animal kingdom Tusker House Buffet 6pm
May 14th Wispering Canyon Café 6pm
May 15th Crystal Palace 9:05am
May 15th Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:30pm

Momof2Disneyboys MAY 10-17 2008 Coronado Springs
Sat May 10- none
Sun May 11- Mama Melrose fantasmic 5:20pm
Mon May 12- LeCellier 6:00pm
Tue May 13- Ohana 7:30am
Wed May 14- Chef Mickey's 6:15pm
Thu May 15- Cape May 9:15am
Thu May 15- Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:30pm
Fri May 16- Sci-Fi Dine-In 11:15am
Sat May 17- none

Mari360 – May 10-16 2008 Coronado Springs
May 10 - 1900 Park Fare 8pm
May 11 - Cinderella Breakfast 8:25 am
Tony's Town Square 2:10 pm
Crystal Palace - 8:50 pm
May 12 - Hollywood & Vine Breakfast 8:10am
Sci Fi Dine In 2pm
50 Prime time Cafe 8:10 pm
May 13 - Princess StoryBook 8:55am
Teppan Edo 2 pm
Le Cellier 8 pm
May 14 - Chef Mickey 6:20 pm
May 15 - Ohana 9:10
May 15 - Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:20pm

Jobird - May 22-28 2008 DisneyLand
October 2008 - POFQ

Ellylovesdisney - November 2008

Disneymommymichelle - November 2008

Please tell me if I left anyone out!

Huggie and Mari ~ We are nearing DOUBLE DIGITS!!! :grouphug:

Hey NC is probably already in the double digits!! That's not fair! :snooty: :rotfl2:

It could be triple digits.... waaahhhhh.:goodvibes At least I get to go to the other coast to get my fix and hold me over 'til October.:goodvibes

I want to go back too..

Oh, gosh, I'd take the overseas trip.
Oh! I know!!! I Know!!! Disney Land Paris!!!!!! :woohoo: Then you could do both! Brilliant idea, Lake!!!!:rotfl:

I loved France and Germany and Switzerland when we went, but I loooovvveeddddddd loved loved Italy!! I keep wanting to go back, Dh wants to take me to Belgium to show me where he grew up. I keep saying "I want to go to Disney" and so Disney it is, every year.
If Mark ever came and said "I planned a trip to Europe", I'd be all over that like white on rice, sister. How sweet of your guy!!!:lovestruc

PS..
Seacrest-
awesome videos! I loved the Pooh ride!:lovestruc

Awesome news NC!

:goodvibes :cool1: :yay: ~ YAY NewCrew!!! ~ :yay: :cool1: :goodvibes

Congratulations on your trip!! I can't believe you aren't going in May either! :snooty: Oh well, you don't have to go in May to be a MAYer anymore!!

:banana: You are going to have so much fun!!

Thanks for the well wishes!

Yay for you, NewCrew!!!:cheer2:

I think all April travelers should just be called April Flowers :flower3:

Ah... I love that! :flower3: That is so sweet.

I'm so happy for ya'!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Jo

Live the dream baby! :cool2: Even if it does make you miserable. :lmao:

Doug and I both dreamed of the Contemporary because we remember seeing it on the Wonderful World of Disney growing up. We would see the "train" going into the hotel and then coming out the other side. Holy Cow! We thought that was cool.

Then when we came the first time together to WDW (staying at a HoJo) I saw the Grand Floridian for the first time while riding the monorail into Magic Kingdom. I kid you not... the heaven's opened, a bright light was shining all around the GF, and the angels sang. :angel: I knew then I would have to stay there one day. Even if only for one night.

So I say go for it! Misery and all!

Hey all....

NC- GREAT news on your WDW trip.... whenever you go you will have fun....

Sea - Great videos... i can always count on you to give me a disney fix....i like that you added the factoid...

All other mayers... Is it May yet???????

Not yet! But getting closer!

I want to go back too..

:eek: Go for Europe! Just say YES!

:lmao: You are so funny!!

Luckily the 4 of us still fit in one room at a moderate comfortably! I just know we would be miserable in one value room. So we would have to get 2 rooms in a value and pray that we got adjoining rooms! I'd like to go visit Pop and ASMo on this trip because we probably will go with 2 rooms at a value next time. The boys seem to be more interested in ASMo.

Sure would love :love: to stay at the Poly someday! Aren't the rooms at the deluxe resorts quite a bit bigger? I don't think you would be too crowded JO!

Our problem is sleeping.

My husband is a big guy and likes his space. :thumbsup2

My son is now as big or bigger than I am. His shoulders are broader but my booty is bigger. Ha! ;)

And no one really wants to sleep with our sweet, tiny and petite Chloe. princess: :angel:

She must have the best dreams because this is how she looks when she sleeps. :rotfl2:

She kicks worse than a mule and is strong! Who would have guessed? :confused3

When we stayed at Pop! We slept like this....:cloud9:

Everyone loved it! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter