MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I renewed my vows with Tour Guide Mike today. :rolleyes1

Oh My Gosh.

What does that mean??????????????????:rolleyes1

Are you a MAYer, I mean a REAL MAYer, because you'll always be a MAYer, even if you aren't a MAYer but to be a MAYer one must BE a MAYer. Know what I mean????:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I know you do.:snooty:

I love him.:lovestruc He is awesome. I wish he had some DL stuff. I am lost without his touring plans. I wonder if I could use the same philosophy for DL that he uses for WDW.

Hum, one would think.:confused3

I'll see you over there, MAYer.:snooty:

Soccer today.

Belle is sick with a cold. Don't know if she'll be going, but Drew...I can't wait to see him play. :cheer2:

Have a great weekend, MAYers!

Seacrest, have fun at DL! Oh, one question...would flying in/out of John Wayne be better than LAX, and which airport is closer to Huntington Beach? That will be the deciding factor for Mark, I guess. Thanks!

Jo

Thanks for the welcomes! :goodvibes You can call me Kait
Glad to hear that the rest of the week was awesome! :flower3:

Another question: Are ADRs really necessary for two people? So far we (well I do ;) ) only have two restaurants in mind that we want to visit 50's Prime Time Cafe and Whispering Canyon Cafe. I'm a picky eater and I'm not finding much I would like at the restaurants when I look through all of the menu's. :laughing: I'm willing to try new stuff but not at the prices.

Hi Kait! I'm not sure about the ADR's. It could be okay if you are flexible like Michelle said. But at the same time I will tell you this. . . Three times on our trip last May I saw people without ADR's get turned away for dinner (at 5:00) because the restaurant was booked solid for the rest of the night. This happened at the Coral Reef, Chef Mickey's, and I forget the other place. . .

Hi Kait! I'm not sure about the ADR's. It could be okay if you are flexible like Michelle said. But at the same time I will tell you this. . . Three times on our trip last May I saw people without ADR's get turned away for dinner (at 5:00) because the restaurant was booked solid for the rest of the night. This happened at the Coral Reef, Chef Mickey's, and I forget the other place. . .

Thanks for the heads up. We are going to try at eat around 2 or 3 maybe. Depends on how hungry we get. :laughing: We're pretty felixible, I work at a restaurant so I know how crazy dinner time can be. Plus one of the first things my mom said to me when we started this trip planning was that we could wait to eat lunch until like 2 or dinner after 7 to beat the rush. With it only being two of us it should be easy to decide where we want to eat and when. And if we don't get to eat where we want to eat, it won't be the end of the world, it'll just give us a reason to plan another trip. :)

Kait - If you want to eat at 50's Prime Time, there is sort of a Soda Fountain Bar that I think you can eat at I know you can order a shake there. (Mayers, please correct me if I am wrong.) I would imagine that you could walk in the afternoon and eat there at the bar no problem. But if you want the whole, get your elbows off the tables, eat your veggies experience, I would wait for a table in the dining room. We really like to look at all the kitchen memorablia in the dining room. It reminds us of our grandmothers' kitchens. :thumbsup2

The shakes at WCC are wonderful! (If you like shakes!)

I defintely would want to do the dining room table at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. I love the look of stuff like that. Is that back when they had metal cabinets? My grandma redid her kitchen and took out all her oldies looking metal cabinets and I miss them.

I love shakes! My stomach is not very fond of them though. :rotfl:

I can't wait to go to the WCC. We stayed the Lodge last time and ate there a couple of times. The one night we got the all you can eat skillet item and all I ate was one chicken breast. So my parents ended up paying $11 something for my pop and one chicken breast. My dad still reminds me about that. :rolleyes1

Kait - Where are you from in PA?
I am just north of Pittsburgh. So is Jobird!

I am trying WCC for the first time in May. Can't wait!!

welcome kait...

We'll friends, I just got home from a quick trip across the border , where I donated some of my hard earned money to your economy... haha

Or in other words i made a visit to TARGET

hahah... i love that store.:lmao:

Don't get me started about Target. I love that place. But everytime I go there I walk out spending at least 100 dollars minimum

Who has been to the California Grill? I just made an adr on Mother's Day.

Do you think it is worth the hype?

YES YES YES!!! I love it there! It's super great food, but the atmosphere is TO DIE FOR! I love the views, the staff, the food..all of it!

welcome kait...

We'll friends, I just got home from a quick trip across the border , where I donated some of my hard earned money to your economy... haha

Or in other words i made a visit to TARGET

hahah... i love that store.:lmao:

:lmao:

Me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter