MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever done parasailing before? I would love to do it while we are there. :)

Hey everyone!!

How is going? The airline prices are going up. YIKES. I sure hope they go down.

Hey Huggie!

I know, my $79 flights are now $148 and $115. :eek: Glad I got them, even though the times stink!

I know you have a SW credit, but have you checked AirTran? They dropped their flights from $114 to $79 from here.

Not long now until we hit the 100 day mark!! :woohoo:

Jo: Wow, I am surprised that the pony express got the package to you so quickly. Have fun looking through the brochures. Glad you liked your DL pin, you are very welcome!

DMM: Hey stranger...getting enough sleep?

Shelly: Saved any money today?

Mari: How do you like your new job?

Well, about 11:00 am it began to hail. That lasted for about 4 or 5 minutes. It melted pretty though. Now it is raining and we are expecting thunder storms. There are huge clouds in the east. Maybe I can get some neat pictures or video later on today.

I am jazzed about the FL trip. It is just going to be my wife and I on this adventure. We will be able to get a great deal on the hotel rooms because of my wife's Disney cast member discount. Can't make any decisions yet until we get the dates of the wedding.

Hey Huggie!

I know, my $79 flights are now $148 and $115. :eek: Glad I got them, even though the times stink!

I know you have a SW credit, but have you checked AirTran? They dropped their flights from $114 to $79 from here.

Not long now until we hit the 100 day mark!! :woohoo:

Air Tran is about 40 minutes away at one of NY busiest airports so that is a no go for us. I will wait it out.

NC - How's your DS? Did you end up taking him to the doctor today?

Long day today. We got in at the doctor's office. My son has the flu. :sick: It has been too long to give him tamiflu (since we didn't get in yesterday.) :headache: But our doctor wrote a prescription for dh, dd, and me. :thumbsup2 We started taking it tonight. Just waiting for dh to get home so I can give him his does.

I think I went to Wal-Mart 10 times today (well it was only two, but felt like 10.) DS wanted a cheese burger from McDonalds (which is inside our wal-mart) for lunch and since he hasn't been eating much I was glad to go. He also had drank all of our water and Dr. Pepper and wanted more of that. And when the poor baby is sick, you know mom wants to make it all better and will fetch and bring whatever is desired. Then after the doctor, it was back for the pharmacy and to pick up mac n cheese. So I guess I checked out 4 times but only made two trips! :scared1: Which this took most of the afternoon.

Thanks for asking about him. It looks like he may have another 3 days of ickiness.

Oh, our pediatric office offered flu mist for our school this year. I always get the kids and myself a flu shot. Well, this was the first year for the offer thru the school and I jumped on it. The date was postponed twice and then cancelled. It was cancelled around Thanksgiving, well I never called the office to schedule the shot. So the moral of this story is GET YOUR FLU SHOT NO MATTER WHAT! The only year we skip, ds gets the flu! Ugh! I am a bit tired, frustrated, and feeling guilty that I didn't get my baby the shot. Sorry guys!

Good morning!

We sure had a lot of rain yesterday. I can see the snow on the mountains from my sundeck. Beautiful. The sky is really dark to the north and it looks like we are going to have another round of rain in a couple of hours.

Well, it looks like we are going to be going back to FL for a wedding in the early fall of this year. I don't have the dates yet, maybe in a couple weeks. I would like to slip in at least 3 or 4 days at WDW when we are back there. So I am pretty happy about that development!

Seacrest

Yay Seacrest! :woohoo:

Good night everyone!

Oh gosh, New Crew! Hugs, hon.:hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry he is sick. Oh my I hope you all don't get it.:sick:

Good thing you're all on Tamiflu. That stinks that they couldn't see you earlier. Ugh. I hate it when things like that happen and there is absolutely nothing you can do but wait it out. It makes you so angry and frustrated.:sad2:

I wish our WM had McD's in it!!!!:goodvibes I miss their fruit and yogurt parfaits. oh, and their french fries too, ha.

Well, how is this going to play into your April Flowers trip?????:flower3:
That flu is awful.:headache:
Once, Drew tested positive for the Flu AND strep throat, all in the same visit! They were able to put him on Flumadine and I swear, 24 hours later, the kid was running around. Miracle drug.

Well, i hope your day today is better. Take care of yourself, son't do so much that your immunity runs low and you become susceptible. Take your vitamins!!!

Hugs, girl,:grouphug:

Jo

Long day today. We got in at the doctor's office. My son has the flu. :sick: It has been too long to give him tamiflu (since we didn't get in yesterday.) :headache: But our doctor wrote a prescription for dh, dd, and me. :thumbsup2 We started taking it tonight. Just waiting for dh to get home so I can give him his does.

I think I went to Wal-Mart 10 times today (well it was only two, but felt like 10.) DS wanted a cheese burger from McDonalds (which is inside our wal-mart) for lunch and since he hasn't been eating much I was glad to go. He also had drank all of our water and Dr. Pepper and wanted more of that. And when the poor baby is sick, you know mom wants to make it all better and will fetch and bring whatever is desired. Then after the doctor, it was back for the pharmacy and to pick up mac n cheese. So I guess I checked out 4 times but only made two trips! :scared1: Which this took most of the afternoon.

Thanks for asking about him. It looks like he may have another 3 days of ickiness.

Oh, our pediatric office offered flu mist for our school this year. I always get the kids and myself a flu shot. Well, this was the first year for the offer thru the school and I jumped on it. The date was postponed twice and then cancelled. It was cancelled around Thanksgiving, well I never called the office to schedule the shot. So the moral of this story is GET YOUR FLU SHOT NO MATTER WHAT! The only year we skip, ds gets the flu! Ugh! I am a bit tired, frustrated, and feeling guilty that I didn't get my baby the shot. Sorry guys!

Yay Seacrest! :woohoo:

Good night everyone!

I hope he feels better. That stinks. We don't get the flu shot here. I used to do it with the girls but they would get sick for months after.

Morning all..... wow the board has been SLOW..... I'm sitting here at my desk "working"..... will check in later....

We are just traveling little mayers..... oh yeah i can't wait for disney.....

Sorry you had such a bad day yesterday NC. :hug: Hope things are going better today & your DS will be feeling better in no time! pixiedust: :flower1:

We are just traveling little mayers..... oh yeah i can't wait for disney.....

Hi Mari! :yay: I know, Disney is all I can think about!!

I'm just afraid the next couple of months are going to drag. . . :sad2:
Once April gets here things will get busy with soccer and a couple of birthdays and stuff at school, but until then. . . :hourglass

I know the winter months are LLLOOOONNNNNGGGG and drag. i hate the waiting....

So the kids got their 2nd report cards this week. I can't believe the school year is half over!!

They both did awesome again! DS8 got 6 A's and 3 B's!! :goodvibes I'm so proud of him! DS6 doesn't get letter grades yet, but all his "markings" were great too!

So they got some more money for their Disney fund! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter