Meg + Rob SBP/ADH/UK Lower 10/12/09 - Roots Photos ONLINE! YES!!!!

Which dress do you either like more or think would look better on Meg

• The Dress She Already Has - the Alfred Angelo with Yellow Trim

• Or the new one with the lace sleeves?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Awe meg you looked so pretty!!!! Can't wait to read the TR! Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon!

I know, doesnt Meg look so beautiful!

Meg you look so happy in all your photos, you look like you are having such a good time and all those photos look so natural. Rob looks handsome too! Im so happy for you guys!

The ceremony looked great too- i couldnt hear any sound and saw you both laughing at so many points! i wish i could have heard it- you must tell me what was making you both laugh!

The photos looks amazing too- well, you do have Jensey taking them afterall- she is amazing FULL STOP! I cant even imagine what great shots you will have, and by the looks of those you posted....they are going to be tooooooo good!

Meg - I saw you in your dessert party!!!!!!! You looked beautiful we were in Epcot to watch the fireworks when I remembered the 12th was your wedding day! I took a photo (sadly on a crappy disposable as I dropped my camera in the pool at Coronado Springs :eek: but will put it on here for you.

Congratulations!!!!!!:goodvibes

Congrats Meg! You looked absolutely beautiful, I love your preview pics and can't wait to see more. Your sneak peek video was awesome, I missed the live feed, pesky work, but it looks like you had a wonderful day, everything came together so perfectly. I really like way ADH looked and your grand entrance!

Have an awesome honeymoon and can't wait to hear all about the wedding when you get back!

I just saw your photos Meg!!

And having seen them I realised I saw you on your big day!!! :)

We were at the Boardwalk waiting for the friendship boat and saw Nathan and Jensey go by, and then your gorgeous flowers, and then you and I think your Dad, he asked some people if they were from a certain place as I think they were wearing t-shirts with a name on, and then said "My daughter is from there/ or went to college there" or something similar.

You looked gorgeous, and super happy and your bouquet was stunning! :)

Glad you had such perfect weather too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meg you looked so beautiful!! I cant wait to see the rest of your pictures!

Brandon and I were too tired to head out to Epcot on monday night, otherwise we would have gotten to see you in person! After starting hair and make up with Ana at 3am, I was just drained by the time our wedding was over!:faint:

Missed you at Kona too - we went to breakfast much earlier than our initial reservation, so I think we were finished and out by the time you and rob got there!

Just saw the photos on the Roots blog! Loooooove them! :lovestruc

Edit: And you totally have to post that last picture of you and Jensey in today POTD thread, totally fits the theme! ;)

Congratulations Meg & Rob! XXXX

You looked so beautiful. Can't wait to read your trip report & see some more pics.

I've got some pictures and the first installment of my TR ready, but I don't want to post it until somethings get fixed by Disney so I can give definitive vendor reviews.:rolleyes1

I had a beautiful day, but there were definitely things I want to tell people so they don't make the same mistakes!! I'm going to call it the "Brutally Honest TR" But I'll give you teasers of some of the things you can look forward to...

... what melts on silk bouquets in the sun and gets stuck to dresses?

... if Disney loses your cake topper, what do they put on instead?

... if you tell DFTW that you're allergic to a food - do they still serve it?

But there's also good surprises such as...

... what the ring bearer carried down the aisle with the pillow

... how Meg and Rob can outrun the in-laws trying to follow them back to the hotel room after the DP

... Nathan and Jensey Root saving the happily married couple from family, spiders, bad dress shots, heat, and random 5 year old children wearing red cowboy boots.

It's funny :laughing: and frightening :scared1: all at the same time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter