Meg + Rob SBP/ADH/UK Lower 10/12/09 - Roots Photos ONLINE! YES!!!!

Which dress do you either like more or think would look better on Meg

• The Dress She Already Has - the Alfred Angelo with Yellow Trim

• Or the new one with the lace sleeves?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have 39 days....well since it's after 9pm i'll say 38 days....until I leave! I need all the scoop on what NOT to have happen!! :rotfl:

Let's get started!!

OH MY GOSH, How much longer am I going to wait? nI found your report thr day of youre wedding Ive been dying to hear about the festivities!!! Hurry up girl! :P

I've got some pictures and the first installment of my TR ready, but I don't want to post it until somethings get fixed by Disney so I can give definitive vendor reviews.:rolleyes1

I had a beautiful day, but there were definitely things I want to tell people so they don't make the same mistakes!! I'm going to call it the "Brutally Honest TR" But I'll give you teasers of some of the things you can look forward to...

... what melts on silk bouquets in the sun and gets stuck to dresses?

... if Disney loses your cake topper, what do they put on instead?

... if you tell DFTW that you're allergic to a food - do they still serve it?

But there's also good surprises such as...

... what the ring bearer carried down the aisle with the pillow

... how Meg and Rob can outrun the in-laws trying to follow them back to the hotel room after the DP

... Nathan and Jensey Root saving the happily married couple from family, spiders, bad dress shots, heat, and random 5 year old children wearing red cowboy boots.

It's funny :laughing: and frightening :scared1: all at the same time!

Come on Disney... get back to Meg .... dont do this to us! We need to know what happened!!
Im excited- i cant wait to read it! :goodvibes

Meg you must stop leaving us in suspense!!! Cant wait to hear more!!!
We are leaving in TWO days. I need the scoop!! and i want to see the rest of your beautiful pictures!

I agree! We need the details now! :rotfl:

Can a dancing banana coax you into telling us more...:banana: maybe two bananas?.....:banana::banana:

Lol, love that the Roots saved you from family and spiders! I'm terrified of bugs, so good to know they can help out in that dept! :goodvibes

Ok your TR sounds like it is going to be really exciting. I hope you start up soon! :banana:

Come on Teaser.....We are dying. I leave tomorrow....now I will need to wait until I get home? Hmmm Or checking in on my palm pre...LOL Come on!!!

Yay pictures!!!! :cool1:

Congratulations!!!!! I had a walk past on your wedding day but I think I was there at the wrong time. I kept saying to DH though, what a beautiful day for a wedding!

Meg.....

Meg..........

Where are youuuuhooooooo? Please come on here and tell us alllll about it!

Pretty please? :cutie:

Awe meg!!! You made such a pretty bride! and these pictures really capture you and rob's personality! Love them!

c'mon meg...youve left us hanging for SOOO long!!! I cant wait!! :surfweb:

Oh boy! I can't wait to hear about this. Dont make us wait too much longer Meg!

This sounds sooooo good Meg! Please post soon!

I'm excited to read your report (and see more pics!) :thumbsup2

I have 39 days....well since it's after 9pm i'll say 38 days....until I leave! I need all the scoop on what NOT to have happen!! :rotfl:

Let's get started!!

OH MY GOSH, How much longer am I going to wait? nI found your report thr day of youre wedding Ive been dying to hear about the festivities!!! Hurry up girl! :P

Come on Disney... get back to Meg .... dont do this to us! We need to know what happened!!
Im excited- i cant wait to read it! :goodvibes

Meg can't wait to read about your wedding!!

Thanks ladies! I will get it up asap! I'm thinking I could just leave the vendor reviews til later and start with day one. :idea: Now that I'll have the Roots disc next week, I can add more pictures! But if anyone wants to ask questions about vendors I used, feel free to PM me. (The Roots, STVs, Patricia LeJeune, and Rev Jack)

Meg you must stop leaving us in suspense!!! Cant wait to hear more!!!
We are leaving in TWO days. I need the scoop!! and i want to see the rest of your beautiful pictures!

Two days?! MOLEY!! Here's my #1 piece of advice for DISBrides - Triple check your floral and clarify if you have any questions!! I wish I had done that!

I agree! We need the details now! :rotfl:

Can a dancing banana coax you into telling us more...:banana: maybe two bananas?.....:banana::banana:

Lol, love that the Roots saved you from family and spiders! I'm terrified of bugs, so good to know they can help out in that dept! :goodvibes

Oooh... two dancing bananas?! Gosh darn it - I'm holding out for three! :rotfl:

Seriously, the Roots are the best decision I made in this wedding. I'm so glad you have them! (Even though you bumped us from the #1 spot on the blog :laughing: KIDDING!) Jensey and Nathan are the best - I <3 them!!

I think I am actually going to sit like this popcorn:: to read your report lol.
Pass the popcorn!! All this talk about bananas and popcorn has made me hungry!

Ok your TR sounds like it is going to be really exciting. I hope you start up soon! :banana:
I really wish I could offer excitement, but I do have drama and bridezilla moments - does that count?! :goodvibes And a heck of a lot of fun!!

Come on Teaser.....We are dying. I leave tomorrow....now I will need to wait until I get home? Hmmm Or checking in on my palm pre...LOL Come on!!!

Happy Vacation Lisa!! :goodvibes

Yay pictures!!!! :cool1:

Congratulations!!!!! I had a walk past on your wedding day but I think I was there at the wrong time. I kept saying to DH though, what a beautiful day for a wedding!

Hmmm... wrong time - I think I remember making that mistake on your wedding day! I still laugh about that! ;) Thanks for thinking of us though!

Gemma and Torsie saw me, but I'm bummed I didn't see either of you! Gemma, you so should have come down - we had a family not show up to the DP, so we had plenty of food! I would have loved to meet you! And Torsie, that was me! I was walking from the ADH to our bus with my dad carrying the centerpieces. My dad saw this guy with a Bar Harbor, Maine T-Shirt and he just had to ask and see if they were from Maine - and they weren't - I was like DADDDDDDDDDDD!! Maine only has a million people, and they all didn't come down for the wedding :upsidedow So that was us!

I really wish I could offer excitement, but I do have drama and bridezilla moments - does that count?! :goodvibes And a heck of a lot of fun!!

I find the show Bridezillas very exciting, I watch it every Sunday! :rotfl: So, yes, it counts for me!

Patiently waiting for updates! :goodvibes

your photographs are wonderful- you looked beautiful! your wedding looked like so much fun!Looking forward to more....I plan on using Patricia too:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter