Meg + Rob SBP/ADH/UK Lower 10/12/09 - Roots Photos ONLINE! YES!!!!

Which dress do you either like more or think would look better on Meg

• The Dress She Already Has - the Alfred Angelo with Yellow Trim

• Or the new one with the lace sleeves?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oooh... two dancing bananas?! Gosh darn it - I'm holding out for three! :rotfl:

Seriously, the Roots are the best decision I made in this wedding. I'm so glad you have them! (Even though you bumped us from the #1 spot on the blog :laughing: KIDDING!) Jensey and Nathan are the best - I <3 them!!

Okay, four dancing bananas and that's my final offer! :banana::banana::banana::banana: and I'll even throw in three random twirling smileys :dance3: :lmao:

I'm glad you were so happy with them. I seriously think it's the best decision we made in booking them and I'm so excited! Lol, I know! But life on the top of the blog is short-lived, we were bumped a day or so later, so ends our fame. :rolleyes:

Your pics are so awesome! I love the ones taken outside at POFQ! You looked gorgeous and so happy. :goodvibes I know you said there were problems and not everything turned out the way you thought but the ceremony and reception looked beautiful! :cutie:

Aww, your photos are GREAT! Can't wait to read your trip report to see how it all went. Especially now that you've built suspense!!!

I knew you'd love the Roots and have great pictures, but Meg, I LOVE your pictures. No, you don't understand. L-O-V-E. Especially the one of you guys skipping through the petal toss. I'm so glad you didn't go with the slimy bubbles!!

Ah, Meg, you looked gorgeous. I've been super busy and can't believe I didn't get on here to wish you a happy wedding day! You looked amazing, LOVE your pictures. Can't wait for the trip report!

Gorgeous pictures! Meg, you looked so beautiful. I love the blue and yellow together. Everything was awesome! I think that the Roots are amazing!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter