~~Mel's Coupon Corner ~~Away till the end of Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I was looking for some clip art and came across some of my stuff being sold on Etsy and Ebay,so I no longer post any of my autograph pages ,dinning invites,treasure hunts, Welcome letters etc.
sorry
Mel

That is horrible! I can't believe people would stoop so slow to steal your DISigns. Mean people stink! I am so sorry that happened to you.

Thanks for your response. :)

Hi your requests have been posted in my PB.
Please save to your own computer as I delete images every 2 weeks.
hugs Mel

examples here
1tyler16_zpsi1f5xcou.jpg

1tyler14_zpsn9oje4rn.jpg

1tyler13_zpsyvesyejx.jpg

1tyler12_zps4mromn5i.jpg

Last edited:

I keep coming back to you as your designs are amazing. Could I please have the below with the name Aubree. Thank you

http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/media/request dis/1ally1_zpsffn9xjnr.jpg.html

Also can you please make me some "dollars", we are giving our daughter some money each day as I don't want to give her the real thing incase she loses them. Can you use the tip envelope template (without the tab so there is a design on both sides and I can glue them so they look like real money)

Can I have mickey and the gang on 1 dollar
Tinkerbell (and friends) on the 5
Princesses on the 10

Also can I have some coupon with a theme park/mickey,minnie and gang background for the individual parks (please include the 2 universal- minions/scooby etc if possible) saying

You can pick the next ride
You can have one treat

Please and Thank you

Hi
I have posted a
choose what we do next coupon-Mickey and the Gang
One treat coupon for each of the 4 parks

Sorry
I do not make "Disney dollars" designs ,
Universal Orlando coupons or pick the next ride theme park related coupons.

You can get Disney dollar bills just by "googling them.

Hugs Mel

As well as my shopping list in post 430 could I please have

please as I am going this year and next and will use it over and over again)

Saying Mummy, Daddy, Nanny and Aubree

[

Saying Aubree

Saying Daddy

Also could you do an admit one to bibbidi bobbidi boutique with all the princesses and to the pirate league with the fab five as pirate for Aubree

Thank you

Hi
Most of your requests have been uploaded to my PB
please save to your own computer as I delete images every two weeks
Hugs Mel

Please note
I do not have a BBB and Pirates invite as I only do coupons ,,you can post this request on a new thread and I am sure someone will help you.
here is the only BBB and Pirate's League coupon I have

pirateaubree1_zpsprhjgytz.jpg

1ab7_zpsd7ylyutt.jpg

Last edited:

They are amazing, Can I just have a tweak and take the Minnie off the pirate league and can you please take off the date and time. Thank you so much

Hi Jessica
Your first and second request are the same but I think I figured out the one you were looking for
Have a great Holiday
Hugs Mel

examples here

kennedy2_zpsm18sh2qp.jpg

kennedy3_zpsfk617kz9.jpg

kennedy7_zpsz4ngwnxz.jpg

For Justin and Jackson (Peterson Family)
Have a great Spring Break!
Hugs Mel

justin2_zpsub2m0pgn.jpg

justin1_zps3un7la5t.jpg

Here's one for their mom and dad.

justin3_zpsrswr0ddn.jpg

Last edited:
Away on Holidays-headed to Disney next week,ahhh sunshine and flowers!
Be back DISigning April 1 2016.
Hugs Mel

Hi! I love your work. This is my very first request on DISboards so bear with me! I'd like to request the following design for our trip May 15. We are the "Shepherd Family". Thanks is advance and I hope you are enjoying your holiday! Also, I'd love an invite to match but read you don't do invites anymore. Any suggestions on that? Thanks again!

Marietta

Chip Dale S'mores
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...examplecad7_zps7vukyejz.jpg.html?sort=3&o=244

Hi! I love your work. This is my very first request on DISboards so bear with me! I'd like to request the following design for our trip May 15. We are the "Shepherd Family". Thanks is advance and I hope you are enjoying your holiday! Also, I'd love an invite to match but read you don't do invites anymore. Any suggestions on that? Thanks again!

Marietta

Chip Dale S'mores
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/media/request dis/examplecad7_zps7vukyejz.jpg.html?sort=3&o=244

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my Photobucket
Have a great trip!
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel

I know you are away and hope you are having a great holiday. I have used your coupons on my last holiday and the children loved them, so want to add a few more to a new book.

For Luke

Popcorn coupon
Starbucks snack coupon
Rollercoaster Avec Aerosmith coupon
Agent P coupon
Hogwarts train coupon
Cake pop coupon
Cupcake coupon
Coupon book cover if possible with Stitch

For Sasha

Popcorn coupon
Starbucks snack coupon
Rollercoaster Avec Aerosmith coupon
Agent P coupon
Hogwarts train coupon
Cake pop coupon

Obviously if this is too much please don't do the cake pop or cupcake ones.

I leave for holiday on 19th April so hopefully this gives you enough time when your back from your holiday.

Many thanks

Zoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter