MNSSHP - When are you going?

My mum and I are going to our first ever MNSSHP on 8th October :cool1:

We won't be hiring / buying full costumes as we will be going there straight from my wedding planning session at the GF. However we would like to get some Halloween accessories (e.g. witches' hats) - does anyone know from previous years' experience how early Halloween stuff comes out in UK shops? We will be leaving for Florida on 6th October.

I know when I used to work in Woolies that as soon as the Back to School was over (so beginning of September), Halloween would start to come in (along with the odd bit of Christmas!) There would be a little bit to start with, one bay or two, then towards the end of September/beginning of October, it would start to expand.

Thankfully, I bought all the left over Halloween stuff last year, so have an entire bag full! haha But I don't know when or where I'll get stuff when this starts to run out! :rotfl:

I know when I used to work in Woolies that as soon as the Back to School was over (so beginning of September), Halloween would start to come in (along with the odd bit of Christmas!) There would be a little bit to start with, one bay or two, then towards the end of September/beginning of October, it would start to expand.

Thankfully, I bought all the left over Halloween stuff last year, so have an entire bag full! haha But I don't know when or where I'll get stuff when this starts to run out! :rotfl:

Thanks, hopefully we should be able to find something before we leave, otherwise I'm sure there'll be something suitable in WDW!

By the way when I worked in PC World as a student Christmas 'officially' started in October :rotfl:

Thanks, hopefully we should be able to find something before we leave, otherwise I'm sure there'll be something suitable in WDW!

By the way when I worked in PC World as a student Christmas 'officially' started in October :rotfl:

Yeah, you should be fine as you're not going to October. We'd normally have Christmas start arriving with the Back to School stuff, and then more with Halloween, although until Halloween was out of the way, we didn't tend to put out Christmas. Unless we were selling out of Halloween...

Good luck in finding something! If the worst comes to the worst, draw a few scary witches/brooms/black cats, laminate them and stick them to a black bin liner with head and arm holes in and be a witch. Alternatively, grab a sheet, cut out a whole for your head, paint your face white and be a ghost

MNSSHP on a shoe-string budget! :rotfl:

Got our tickets last night for our first time at MNSSHP!! We'll be there on the 1st October, we leave on the 2nd so it'll be a nice end to the holiday! :yay:

22nd September for myself and my wife.
We went last October and it was so amazing we had to plan another trip this year to go back to MNSSHP :)

Only a month now until the parties start :cool1:

Has anyone else booked tickets and wants to be added to the list ???

Only a month now until the parties start :cool1:

Has anyone else booked tickets and want to be added to the list ???

I wish you would stop reviving this thread, I am so jealous we wont be there this Oct, its my fave month to be there. Keep looking at flights but not paying £400 indirect, we only paid £240 last Oct. Hope you all have a great time.

We bought our MNSSHP tickets yeasterday - are any of the other DISers going on the 27th interested in a little get-together? Florence, I know you said you would be - what about your family Kenny?

I wish you would stop reviving this thread, I am so jealous we wont be there this Oct, its my fave month to be there. Keep looking at flights but not paying £400 indirect, we only paid £240 last Oct. Hope you all have a great time.

C'mon Wayne, you know you want to ;)

We bought our MNSSHP tickets yeasterday - are any of the other DISers going on the 27th interested in a little get-together? Florence, I know you said you would be - what about your family Kenny?

We would definately be interested in a little get together.
We rang up the other day and booked DD and my nephew into the Pirates League. They have a 4pm booking, so need to be there for 3.45 - which means we will be entering the park in full fancy dress mode at about 3.30pm.
I'm pretty sure we'll get some funny looks, but 'Hey' - We're on holiday and at Disney so anything goes right??

just bought our tickets today, september 15th for us!!

11th september for us......went last year for the 1st time ever, was so impressed doing it again....only this time taking an outfit with me, the AC had broken down in Jesters on Orange Blossom, and we were all sticking to the costumes whilst trying on, couldnt be bothered in the end and got a really naff costume, the lads looked great though, as Batman, Spiderman, The Hulk and a Skeleton, I was a boring witch with crocs on:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter