• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Monday Morning Riddle Thread

Bbgrizzle said:
This is my first time checking out the riddle thread.
This is SO much more than a riddle thread. Sometimes Angel will run by on fire or Cantw8 will post pics from her family album. It's kinda like the Cliffs Notes of the community board. All I need is someone to pop up here every once in a while with a poll on what kinda toilet paper I use, and I don't know if I'd have to go back on the CB.

horsegirl said:
I don't think Sher is the only one with too much time on her hands.... What about Donna?

Good morning all. PM sent and I am in. It certainly seems sassy in here today.
I don't know about that, little missy!!

Just who was it that outposted EVERYONE ELSE including Donna last Friday I believe it was. Hmmm??? :rotfl2:

Morning riddlers. :sunny: PM sent and I'm In. Nice ode to the Tag Fairy Sher. :teeth: Down south we would call that "Gettin' up in her grits". Sounds better than "gettin' up in her Malt O' Meal", don't you think?

Chapter 11 said:
Morning riddlers. :sunny: PM sent and I'm In. Nice ode to the Tag Fairy Sher. :teeth: Down south we would call that "Gettin' up in her grits". Sounds better than "gettin' up in her Malt O' Meal", don't you think?
3 questions:

e) that's a compliment, right?? 'Cause I do love grits. Not sure I wanna get up in 'em, but.... :teeth:

421.ii) also. can I substitute chocolate pudding??

Love the ode, but this had me :lmao: :lmao:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
This is SO much more than a riddle thread. Sometimes Angel will run by on fire or Cantw8 will post pics from her family album. It's kinda like the Cliffs Notes of the community board.

oooohhhh, I'm in.....can't touch this

dancingchick3.gif

Good Morning Everyone!

PM sent and I think I'm IN (without mints even!!!)

:welcome: Bonnie!!!

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

You mean Angel, Duckfan, and Cantw8 post here? Well, in the words of Ma Gogan (Pete's Dragon), "Merle! This here's the PLACE!!"

Bbgrizzle said:

You mean Angel, Duckfan, and Cantw8 post here? Well, in the words of Mrs. Gogan (Pete's Dragon), "Merle! This here's the PLACE!!"

We'd like to see you try it...

Bbgrizzle said:

You mean Angel, Duckfan, and Cantw8 post here? Well, in the words of Mrs. Gogan (Pete's Dragon), "Merle! This here's the PLACE!!"
I don't post here so much as a judge ordered me to keep tabs on a certain toddler-like someone as community service.

Okay, so let me get this straight. Each day you start a new thread, which contains the riddle of the day. People try to guess the riddle. Then you chat it up for the rest of the day? And the fun starts all over again the next morning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter