Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

kinda OT...but Utahmama...I LOVE LOVE LOVE!! your Diet Cherry 7-Up tag!! It's my favorite liquid refreshment!!! Only it's getting hard to find anymore :guilty:

TwinkieMama said:
RV- I am reading your report and therefore getting NOTHING done today (not that your report is nothing, but I am not doing what I should be doing when I am doing what I am)

:rotfl2: :lmao:

I gotta tell ya... when I wrote that thing I thought a few people would read it and it would quickly slide into internet oblivian never to be seen again. Now, 10,000+ views later and 15+ pages, it still pops up in passing in the stranges places! Not that I'm complaining...

All that comes to mind when I read today's riddle is Dr. Seus. I want to say "Dox, dox, dox in sox" or something like that. :teeth: I'll come back if I have a lightbulb moment.

What in the Sam Hill is going on around here????

Now the Tag Fairy has gone all creative-like and CROSSED OUT "pepsi" !!!! Ok,
that's blasphemy. Them's fightin' words right there!

I can never show my face in public again! (ok, a TAD drama queen?)

UtahMama said:
What in the Sam Hill is going on around here????

Now the Tag Fairy has gone all creative-like and CROSSED OUT "pepsi" !!!! Ok,
that's blasphemy. Them's fightin' words right there!

I can never show my face in public again! (ok, a TAD drama queen?)

We have come to expect nothing less from you! ;) :teeth:

horsegirl said:
Hay gram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WB! Missed you woman!!!!!!! Twinkie tried taking your place and RV called her the wooohoooty queen. Don't worry. I set em straight. What was your record on that memorable riddle day? 6 of the 8 or 9? :banana: I am here for the woohooty today too. All my clients have decided columbus day should be a holiday from the shrink. :cool1: I am pleased. :teeth:

Methinks RV is quite vulnerable to Twinkie's manipulative little preservative-laden ways.

First my pony, now this. :sad2:

hiwaygal said:
We have come to expect nothing less from you! ;) :teeth:
Hey There Now! In real life, I'm not that DQ...but on "paper" I am. :smooth: It's my personna.

I decided to start trying to get these riddles. Only I forget about them until late in the day.
So the one from last week. I got it, but because of the "mint." The picture of the numbers made it all click.
But this one has me cunfuzzled.
So what's the proper procedure if you need help?

:welcome: to the Riddle Celerystalker! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I don't know that "proper procedure" is something that we follow around these parts, but it's a nice thought. :rolleyes: ;)

Ideally, if you can't guess the riddle, you just need to request "mints" (the history of that word goes way before my time on the riddle so I'll let someone else take that one) and then you just keep PMing the Riddle Goddess (Host) of the day until you get a spectacular (and sometimes flashy) thumbs up graphic.

The earlier in the day that you can get here the better... we're most active in the morning, and then depending on the day, we all kinda tucker out after the 100th post. That tends to happen to some after a good Woooohoooooty! :rolleyes:

Glad you decided to pop in! Have fun!

Your mint for the day is brought to you by the number 2. As in 2 shoes. ;)

Dockers.jpg

SHER! Sher... did you see someone run through here and drop off those shoes? I didn't put those there! :eek:

Phantom boat shoes on the riddle! :scared1:

RoyalVizier said:
SHER! Sher... did you see someone run through here and drop off those shoes? I didn't put those there! :eek:

Phantom boat shoes on the riddle! :scared1:
It could be worse baby!!! They could be crocs!!!

RoyalVizier said:
:eek:

Uh... hello? I don't like it when shoes appear out of nowhere... it's scary! :eek:Donna? Twinkie? Dyan? Horsie? I'm afraid... someone hold me.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: What happened Mr. Cleaver? Tag Fairy toying with ya? I will hold ya', now that I started reading your trippie and see that you were a child bride and in fact should still be teething... You are a lil baby! Poor you.....! No wonder you are scared! Now I feel maternal and cannot be a meanie....you are a wee willie winkie! :rotfl2:

Last edited by RoyalVizier : Today at 05:34 PM. Reason: Celerystalker, I forgot to mention that the riddle could be sold on the streets for big money.
And sometimes posted right out in the open for all to see!!! :rotfl2:

RoyalVizier said:
Why is everyone reading my trippie all of the sudden today? Yet another thing that worries me! :guilty: :rolleyes: ;)

That is an odd response. How about "Thanks for reading my trippie everyone!" Geeesh. Forget what I said about being maternal. Methinks you are a brat. :rolleyes: :teeth: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter