Moonlight Magic for Epcot?

If future world is the only part open and I booked the beachclub that means we will have to take the bus at midnight.
The event details page has been updated to say that the Friendship boats will operate until 1:45 am. That confirms that the International Gateway will be open for the duration of the event.

I'm in line, but expect this to crash any minute. Has anyone actually gotten through after being in line?

Dropped me back to the "only if you have reservations" version...meaning it "lost" my login token...had to refresh AGAIN. Not pleased with how this is going.

I got no error just stopped spinning at 10 min and page that said it will be avail at 9 opped up again

back to in line and the spinning ball

I got no error just stopped spinning at 10 min and page that said it will be avail at 9 opped up again

Refresh. It lost your login token (so it doesn't know you have reservations made for that time frame).

Been in line since 9:03. Clearly I’m a slacker. 8 minutes later. Waiting. And waiting.

Luckily, I don’t work anymore... but I do have a doctors appointment at 10am, which means I have to leave the apartment at 9:45.....

Grrrr.

Glad I have this forum to check. I thought I'd have plenty of time before my meeting at 8:15 (central time). Silly me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter