Moonlight magic question, bear with me...

The part that worried me was when he said that I wouldn't be able to book as a member staying onsite because the points I used were ineligible. Unless there is a large conspiracy where all the cash reservation people are lying, this is clearly false. I plan on calling because honestly, I am one of those people that always ends up having to do it the hard way as the easy way never works for me. :( Hopefully, it is just a short phone call.

Honestly, the MS person was just wrong, the information that they sent out just says that you have to have an onsite stay to book at the earlier time point, unfortunately you got someone who didn't know what he was talking about. I had no issue booking with a cash stay I just had to call in. I can't guarantee that your phone call will be all that short, I got in to someone right away, and it still took a while but only because they have to have a different team book the MM reservation, the regular MS CMs can't do it, so it takes a while for that to happen because there are only so many of them that can actually book it.

Honestly, the MS person was just wrong, the information that they sent out just says that you have to have an onsite stay to book at the earlier time point, unfortunately you got someone who didn't know what he was talking about. I had no issue booking with a cash stay I just had to call in. I can't guarantee that your phone call will be all that short, I got in to someone right away, and it still took a while but only because they have to have a different team book the MM reservation, the regular MS CMs can't do it, so it takes a while for that to happen because there are only so many of them that can actually book it.

Thank you. I am really hoping I can do it online, but I won't hold my breath. Haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter