My Disney Baby/Toddler Sent/Recieved

Glad Shayla liked it. Lucas picked the game, and then said "she needs sump'n to put it in" and I found the purse. I figured she can play it as the game, or just carry around the cards and talk about them.........or even play make believe as if the cards are paper dolls kind of.

Still no package for Lucas.

Im gonna be checking the status on my package I sent out, for some reason chicago has had a really bad mailing system this summer, Ill get back to you all

2sweetangels said:
Im gonna be checking the status on my package I sent out, for some reason chicago has had a really bad mailing system this summer, Ill get back to you all

Amy, who did you send your package to?

Mail has already arrived here and no package.

2sweetangels - did you have us for the exchange?

MickeyMamma, according to past posts, momrek06 is sending to you and it had gone out on 7/31, so it may take a couple of days more.

How about for you paigevz? Anything?

mommytotwo said:
MickeyMamma, according to past posts, momrek06 is sending to you and it had gone out on 7/31, so it may take a couple of days more.

Patsy - momrek06 sent us a package for the PIRATE Exchange for my DS.
We had signed up my DD for the BABY Exchange and that has still not arrived. That is why I was wondering if Amy had us. We were doubly unlucky with these Exchanges.

MickeyMamma said:
Patsy - momrek06 sent us a package for the PIRATE Exchange for my DS.
We had signed up my DD for the BABY Exchange and that has still not arrived. That is why I was wondering if Amy had us. We were doubly unlucky with these Exchanges.

Oops my mistake, it was for the pirates exchange.
I am sending you a pm right now for your info. in case an elf package needs to be sent to your daughter.

I had sent out some pms to those of you who mentioned about mailings and not recieving, so please check your pms boxes.

This will be the LAST CALL. If you have not recieved your exchange, please let me know by TODAY so that I can contact the elves in sending out packages....

mommytotwo said:

Yes, came today...........it was postmarked 7/23, but sent first class........still shouldn't have taken that long, but it's here anyway. It's from Tigger113.

There's a plush Mickey with a party hat and balloons, and Mickey pez dispenser with candy, and a Mickey magic washcloth. DS is very happy.

Thanks to all those that were willing to help out with my son's exchange. I'm glad it wasn't needed, but it was soooo nice to offer.

So our last package to MickeyMamma, according to the d.c. from the sender was recieved yesterday, so hopefully you will get it from your post office soon.

***Come and join us for our newest exchange-Anything in an Envelope***

Hoping to hear of our last package arriving soon.

I found this on the sign up thread, so I wanted to post it here so that the exchangers know that their package did arrive safely to their destinations.

Grendalynn
So is everyone posting what they got and who they got it from?? I just got home froma weeks vacation and feel out of the loop! My/our packages were waiting for me at the Post Office when I went there today - we couldn't wait to get home and check things out! Hope everyone had a fun time and enjoyed all their goodies - we did!

Thanks Tigger 113 and Chelle102 for all of our goodies! DS3 loves the nemo backpack full of CARS and other Disney goodies from Chelle102 and the New baby will have tons of fun with the stuff Tigger113 sent -a Mickely bath mit and the stickers will be a great addition to our baby book!

mommytotwo said:
So our last package to MickeyMamma, according to the d.c. from the sender was recieved yesterday, so hopefully you will get it from your post office soon.

I got the PIRATE exchange package yesterday from momrek06, but the BABY exchange one has still not shown up. It is possible that it is sitting in the post office here, but it hasn't arrived yet.

I will keep you posted. Hopefully it will turn up tomorrow morning.

So... HERE is where everyone is posting what they got and who they got it from!! I just got home froma weeks vacation and feel out of the loop!

My/our packages were waiting for me at the Post Office when I went there today - we couldn't wait to get home and check things out! Hope everyone had a fun time and enjoyed all their goodies - we did!

Thanks Tigger 113 and Chelle102 for all of our goodies! DS3 loves the nemo backpack full of CARS and other Disney goodies from Chelle102 and the New baby will have tons of fun with the stuff Tigger113 sent -a Mickely bath mit and the stickers will be a great addition to our baby book!

MickeyMamma said:
I got the PIRATE exchange package yesterday from momrek06, but the BABY exchange one has still not shown up. It is possible that it is sitting in the post office here, but it hasn't arrived yet.

I will keep you posted. Hopefully it will turn up tomorrow morning.

I do believe that it is at your post office.
I will pm you right now.

As I stated in a previous post, I just got home last night from vacation for a week. I was in Mexcio with my family and spending quality family time away from all elecrtnic devices - phones, Tvs AND, yes, computers....

On my way out of town, I was sure to pick up and send out the gifts to the names that I was supplied by Tigger113. I was sure to send the packages out Priorty mail and was sure to get Delivery Confirmation. And I spent far beyond the $10 limit. That was the 25th of July....

The minute I got on my PC today and logged onto the Dis, I had pop ups from Tigger113... At first the PMs said things like: "... Since you did not check in with me I wanted to ask you if you have sent your package(s) or when you are planning to mail your package(s). Today the 25th was the mail by date.Please check in with me." then a day later it was.."Exchanges----Warning ....It is like you are ignoring this.... You need to let me know when you are sending you exchange. If you don't respond before tomorrow I will have to send your name moderators to contact you. I really don't want to do this but the send by date was the 25th. Please at least let me know when you are planning on sending your packages out. I have tried to email you and PM you but no answer.....I don't want to be mean but If you decide not to send your exchange you will not be allowed to do any other exchanges and your name will be put on a list. Thanks and please don't take this the wrong way.. I am just doing what I have to do to make the exchanges run smoothly.
Thanks!"

WOW! I guess I overestimated the power that computers truley have on us ...!!?? I have never had any compliants with any of the exchanges in the past or been hounded as I feel I was in this particular case... I may be over reacting, and it could very well be my fluctuating pregnancy hormones, but I feel attacked! Some of the threads mentioned me and an inability to follow through. I can supply you withthe names and addresses that were sent to me/ I know that Chelle102 recieved hers, did Tigger113 reciver hers or did I miss something?

I posted in right away how happy we were with our goodies that we recieved when we returned home. My fist trip out of the house today was to the POst Office. It was just minutes ago that I found follow ups to the Baby/Toddler exchange... I read that I was pretty much not reliable enough to follow through with a simple exchange. Or so it seemed to me...

Can someone please clue me in in what is going on and if I owe Tigger113 soemthing? I can tell you what I sent if that helps?? I sence that there is a bigger issue here, I just wish not to be dragged into something nasty.

Thanks!

chelle102 said:
Finally opened the packages, I wanted to wait until Katie and Chad received thier packages.

Chad received a Lightening McQueen poster and a Mack hot wheel and Mcqueen hot wheel. Thanks so much Grendalyn.

QUOTE]

Great!! I am glad he/you liked the goodies! I feel badly that I had to bend the poster... there was just no easy way around it! I was bummed about it! :sad2: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter