My Disney Baby/Toddler Sent/Recieved

Grendalyn - Wow!!! What a nasty PM/e-mail!!!! I know she wanted us to post in this thread when we sent something but that is overkill... Especially considering all the 'drama' about her lately. (She has been banned from the boards) Anyway, I would not worry about it at all. You did just what you were supposed to do.

So has MickeyMamma gotten her package yet? Is there anyone else that still has not received their exchange yet?

Lisa0503 said:
Grendalyn - Wow!!! What a nasty PM/e-mail!!!! I know she wanted us to post in this thread when we sent something but that is overkill... Especially considering all the 'drama' about her lately. (She has been banned from the boards) Anyway, I would not worry about it at all. You did just what you were supposed to do.

So has MickeyMamma gotten her package yet? Is there anyone else that still has not received their exchange yet?

According to the delivery confirmation on the package sent to MickeyMamma, it says that it was accepted at her post office, so I am just trying to figure things out with that.
I have not heard from anyone else, so once MickeyMamma recieves her exchange, this exchange will be closed.

That is good. Hopefully MickeyMamma will get her package and all will be well.

Thank you for stepping up to the plate and taking over this exchange to make sure everyone got their packages. Also thanks to all the wonderful Disers who offered to be elves if needed. There are so many wonderful people here on the DisBoards!!!!

Yeah, thanks for taking it on mommytotwo.

Grendalynn, I was PMed also, even after I posted that I had sent mine out one day late on the 26th (because I did think it was the 25th). For the record, your name was only mentioned innocuously (it seemed to me).........basically just that you hadn't been heard from, once from Tigger113 and then a few times since when we were all trying to figure out who had who.........it wasn't a bad sort of "where is she" just....."we haven't heard from her, but we'll assume hers went out"........someone even mentioned you might be on a trip.

paigevz said:
Yeah, thanks for taking it on mommytotwo.

Grendalynn, I was PMed also, even after I posted that I had sent mine out one day late on the 26th (because I did think it was the 25th). For the record, your name was only mentioned innocuously (it seemed to me).........basically just that you hadn't been heard from, once from Tigger113 and then a few times since when we were all trying to figure out who had who.........it wasn't a bad sort of "where is she" just....."we haven't heard from her, but we'll assume hers went out"........someone even mentioned you might be on a trip.

Thanks so much for clearing everything up! I was just a little caught off guard by the whole thing - I though I accomplished a huge feat by getting the pkgs sent ontime before I left town! We all know what its like getting ready for vacation and what our to-do list looks like!! Thanks again! :wave:

Grendalynn said:
Thanks so much for clearing everything up! I was just a little caught off guard by the whole thing - I though I accomplished a huge feat by getting the pkgs sent ontime before I left town! We all know what its like getting ready for vacation and what our to-do list looks like!! Thanks again! :wave:
Sorry you returned to those nasty PM's :sad2:

More importantly did you have a GREAT vacation??? :teeth:

mommy*RN said:
Sorry you returned to those nasty PM's :sad2:

More importantly did you have a GREAT vacation??? :teeth:

:sunny: YES, I did thanks so much for asking! It was so stinkin' hot that I spent 80% of my time was in the pool or in the ocean and the other in the A/C giving my "I'm not tired!" boys naps! Funny how they say that, but they are out like a light in a matter of minutes! :rolleyes: And I still got a great tan! My big belly is still "Butt White" but, the rest of me is nice and tan!! :cloud9:

MickeyMamma, could you pm me back.
I think I had solved the situation, and an elf package will be going out next week.

Grendalynn said:
:sunny: YES, I did thanks so much for asking! It was so stinkin' hot that I spent 80% of my time was in the pool or in the ocean and the other in the A/C giving my "I'm not tired!" boys naps! Funny how they say that, but they are out like a light in a matter of minutes! :rolleyes: And I still got a great tan! My big belly is still "Butt White" but, the rest of me is nice and tan!! :cloud9:
:lmao: At least you know since your belly is white your baby isn't cooked! :rotfl2:
I'm glad you had a good vacation - and YES - I know what you mean about "not tired" kids...my DS is the same way!

Welcome back!

mommytotwo said:
MickeyMamma, could you pm me back.
I think I had solved the situation, and an elf package will be going out next week.

Sorry. I wasn't online last night. No, there was no package here again. I am going to call the post office in the morning (wasn't home all day today) and see if maybe it is sitting in the post office. No idea what happened though. I know that our regular postman was on vacation last week, but it still seemed like the mail was getting here okay. I will call to see if they know about anything. If you have the DC# can you please PM me with it?

Thanks for keeeping me posted.

MickeyMamma said:
Sorry. I wasn't online last night. No, there was no package here again. I am going to call the post office in the morning (wasn't home all day today) and see if maybe it is sitting in the post office. No idea what happened though. I know that our regular postman was on vacation last week, but it still seemed like the mail was getting here okay. I will call to see if they know about anything. If you have the DC# can you please PM me with it?

Thanks for keeeping me posted.

I pmed you back to let you know what happened.
So the elf package should get to you at the ending of next week.

Ah, okay, well these things happen.

Thank you for taking care of this and I will post here as soon as the package is received.

Thank you in advance to our Elf!

IT's HERE!!!!

Thank you so much Carrie - NightOwl71!!!

Actually, DS found the package when we got home today :yay: and called out to me "Hey Ma! Ellie got her princess package today!!!" :woohoo: He really liked the stickers you put on the box. He was so excited that Ellie got her own package just like he got in other exchanges. :thumbsup2

Ellie got:
A great wide brimmed sunhat! Great for this weekend!
Some cute PJs
2 pairs of socks
A duckie bath puppet Ellie LOVES ducks!
A rubber duck with 3 baby ducks on it
A sippy cup
A bumble bee book
and Juice bubbles which DS volunteered to help her with
and then there were a few things for Mommy too (so sweet of you!)
A feather pen, some candles and soaps, a cute green box, some notepaper, and I got some cute cat socks too!

Thank you for being so thoughtful Carrie. We loved all our goodies!!

Oops! Just realized I forgot to mention the kids' favorite thing you sent. The stuffed kitten pillow!! It is PERFECT for the new little reading nook I set up in the corner by the bookshelves for them! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter