New Show - Unwrapped "Disney Delights" on Food Network

Sherry E

Currently tag-less...
"Unwrapped Disney Delights" aired for the first time on the Food Network on July 5th - but for those of you who didn't catch it, it will air again Thursday night (7/15/10). It features segments on both WDW and DLR!:cool1: There's a really cool segment on the bakery for DLR, where they make all the cookies and cupcakes and cakes, as well as a segment about Club 33.

Set your DVRs! Here's the info about the show from the Food Network website:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/unwrapped/disney-delights/index.html

Discover the magic of Disney cuisine today on Unwrapped. Venture inside the Disney Bakery, where they cook up more than 2,000 cookies for Disneyland guests every day. Then, travel to Japan, Germany, and China without leaving Orlando. We sample the best dishes from the Epcot World Showcase. Learn how the experts eat a Mickey Bar, then get ready for the royal treatment! Ever wonder where the princesses eat? We'll reveal the best spots to dine with your favorite characters. Later, create your perfect treat at Goofy's Candy Shop and get a rare peek inside Disney's most mysterious restaurant, the members-only Club 33.

• Jul 05, 2010, 8:30 PM ET/PT
• Jul 06, 2010, 3:30 AM ET/PT
• Jul 15, 2010, 11:30 PM ET/PT
• Jul 16, 2010, 2:30 AM ET/PT

Just set the DVR as well. Thanks for the heads up, love to watch anything and everthing about Disney. :)

Thanks for the heads up! We'll plan to watch tonight :)

Thank you! I'll be adding this to my Disney collection for sure! =)

Argh, argh, argh! I was so excited until my husband informed me we aren't able to watch Food Network USA channel in Canada. We do have a food network channel, but it's based in Canada, and doesn't air the same things. Looks like a really interesting segment! Thanks for posting though, and enjoy the show, everyone! :)

Argh, argh, argh! I was so excited until my husband informed me we aren't able to watch Food Network USA channel in Canada. We do have a food network channel, but it's based in Canada, and doesn't air the same things. Looks like a really interesting segment! Thanks for posting though, and enjoy the show, everyone! :)

You can probably watch this online on their website after it has aired. I haven't tried watching anythin online from the food network but it seems like most channles let you.

You can probably watch this online on their website after it has aired. I haven't tried watching anythin online from the food network but it seems like most channles let you.

I haven't tried for Food Network either, but I've tried with other stations. It seems like the alphabet soup networks (ABC, CBS, etc) let you but when I look up shows on the others they don't have them. :confused3 I don't get tv so I can't watch it either. Maybe I'll get my parents to record it for me. ;)

That's coming on in just a few mins according to the schedule you posted. I'm going to check right now- thanks! My kids will be thrilled.

We are all watching, except for my husband- he's at work. We are getting so excited! I can't wait to go to WDW some day and try the apple streusel. It looks delicious. The pot stickers looked really good too.

I just missed it, but it is being replayed at 2:30 CST, so check it out. My DVR is set.

You're welcome, everyone! I am usually so good at scouting for Disney-related shows on TV and I couldn't believe this one slipped past me until almost the last minute. I'm glad I was able to post in time for folks to catch it.

Heather - if you just watched the show, let us know how it was! From the description, it looked as though they were squeezing an awful lot into 30 minutes. It seemed like it should have been an hour-long show (like the "Unwrapped" show about WDW a few years back was an hour).

They squeezed a lot into 30 minutes, but did a good job covering both resorts. Along with an interesting pronunciation of a princess' name.

Thank so much for posting this. I would have never known! I'm taping it at 3:30! This will be great as we are leaving in 15 days!

It sounds like some folks here saw the East Coast feed of the show. I live in L.A. and have Time Warner. Am I the only one without the East Coast feed on my cable system?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter