New Show - Unwrapped "Disney Delights" on Food Network

Thanks Sherry E, I read your post right before it aired! Great show and now I am just dying to get a MIckey Bar!! Yummo!!

figures! lol....the 1 night i dont check in here, i miss a heads up post! now i have to wait until the 15th to see....i will set my dvr when i get home for it.

thanks, cant wait to see!! :thumbsup2

Well, my parents are recording it for me. Now I just have to get over there to see it! Thanks for keeping us informed! :thumbsup2

Darn I missed it :headache: Now I will have to write a note to myself to remind me to DVR on the 15th. My DVR will only set recordings 8 days in advance. I bet it was a good one. Now I have a taste for DLR's Caramel Apples!

Have you guys seen the Disney cookbooks? There is a cookbook with every recipe for everything they make for all the parks.. Also, they have a dessert book with the same. =)

Have you guys seen the Disney cookbooks? There is a cookbook with every recipe for everything they make for all the parks.. Also, they have a dessert book with the same. =)

I have an older verson of that cookbook from the '90s - something like "Cooking with Mickey" (and then later, "Mickey's Gourmet Cookbook") - but it has been revised since then. In fact, I glanced at an updated version in World of Disney a couple of years ago and noticed recipes for newer DLR restaurants. I think my book may even have a recipe from the long lost Monorail Cafe in it, but I could be wrong on that.

I've never seen the dessert book! You mean desserts from the parks?

I have an older verson of that cookbook from the '90s - something like "Cooking with Mickey" (and then late "Mickey's Gourmet Cookbook") - but it has been revised since then. In fact, I glanced at the updated version in World of Disney a couple of years ago and noticed recipes for newer DLR restaurants. I think my book may even have a recipe from the long lost Monorail Cafe in it, but I could be wrong on that.

I've never seen the dessert book! You mean desserts from the parks?

Yeah, they have a book with all the recipes for the desserts in the parks too! A pretty dangerous book, I'm sure! ;)

That was a great show of Unwrapped last night about all the different desserts at both resorts.

Yeah, they have a book with all the recipes for the desserts in the parks too! A pretty dangerous book, I'm sure! ;)

Very dangerous - but I want it!! I wonder if it includes the giant Kitchen Sink sundae in it. I must see this book - I wonder if I can find it on Amazon.

Darn, now i wish i had cable, does anybody know ifyou can watch this online, or download it some were, this sounds like such a great idea for unwrapped.

Darn, now i wish i had cable, does anybody know ifyou can watch this online, or download it some were, this sounds like such a great idea for unwrapped.

If any of the other non-Disney episodes of "Unwrapped" can be found online, then this Disney Delights episode may be available on YouTube or Hulu or on the Food Network site after it's done airing for a while. Try looking for other Unwrapped shows and see if you can find any, and that might be a good indicator.

Darn...I didn't go on DIS this whole weekend and completely missed it! Hopefully I'll catch the ones later this month...

I didn't get this post until just now :sad2: so I guess I'll set it up for the next showing next week. I love watching everything that has to do with Disney.

i have been searching for the last couple of hours for this online, it doesnt look like it is anywhere yet. the food network website it self was the least amount of help, youtube a hulu didnt have it, but i did find another unwrapped episode about WDW which was pretty cool, but not the Disney Delights one, if anybody else has any luck with getting this episode online please let me know.

i have been searching for the last couple of hours for this online, it doesnt look like it is anywhere yet. the food network website it self was the least amount of help, youtube a hulu didnt have it, but i did find another unwrapped episode about WDW which was pretty cool, but not the Disney Delights one, if anybody else has any luck with getting this episode online please let me know.

Give it a bit of time. Maybe after it airs again next week it will soon appear online somewhere. The fact that you found the WDW Unwrapped episode (which was a very cool show!) is a good sign that maybe, eventually, Disney Delights will appear as well.

Argh, argh, argh! I was so excited until my husband informed me we aren't able to watch Food Network USA channel in Canada. We do have a food network channel, but it's based in Canada, and doesn't air the same things. Looks like a really interesting segment! Thanks for posting though, and enjoy the show, everyone! :)
I'm sure it will show up here in a few months if not sooner. I'm mad because I had the episode of Guy fieri, "Guy's Disney Holiday" recorded on my DVR and before I had a chance to record it with my DVD recorder, my DVR died!! I'm praying it will be on again next Christmas. I've learned my lesson & record shows right away now! In the meantime the Guy special is on YouTube, this one will be too I'm sure.

An FYI for Canadian viewers... Tomorrow July 7 at 10:00 am Pacific time on Food Network Challenge it's "Disney Dream Deserts" airs again at 5 pm. And 1 am Thursday morning. Better than nothing for now!

Just watched this from DVR and saw myself in the background of the Goofy Candy Co! Whee! They were taping that segment when we were there on 2/4.

They squeezed a lot into 30 minutes, but did a good job covering both resorts. Along with an interesting pronunciation of a princess' name.
When he said her name, my DH looked over and me and said, "Ummm, hello?" hehe How do you mess that one up??? :confused3 :rotfl::upsidedow

Just watched this from DVR and saw myself in the background of the Goofy Candy Co! Whee! They were taping that segment when we were there on 2/4.
How fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter