New Show - Unwrapped "Disney Delights" on Food Network

i just dont know if i could be in charge of the resort food planning and stuff like that, i'd think i'd be tasting EVERYTHING!, it's bad enough when i went to the TRATT, i wanted one of everything....

i just dont know if i could be in charge of the resort food planning and stuff like that, i'd think i'd be tasting EVERYTHING!, it's bad enough when i went to the TRATT, i wanted one of everything....

I'm interested to try the new WCT menu. The last time I ate at WCT (in December) they still had the meatball sandwich on the menu. So, Funball, you said the new menu is really good, right? I loved WCT in the past - anytime we ate there it was good. We always got a nice outdoor table and it was usually pretty quiet, and the food was good. I've been a little afraid of all the reports coming in that the food has been horrible at WCT since the menu changed and WoC took over DCA. I know it's all based on opinions, so there have to be some people out there who think it's still a good place to eat.

I know there are so many treats and goodies at DLR that I haven't tried yet. I always start out with a plan that I'm going to try a bunch of things, and I never end up getting to all of it. For example, I really, really want to try that Mile High Chocolate Cake that's sold at Golden Horseshoe/Stagedoor Cafe. I just have not done it yet. I never got to try the strawberry shortcake at Blue Ribbon Bakery when it was sold a few years back, and now they don't sell it anymore!:mad:

:goodvibes Sherry I am soo glad you asked about the menu. Ok I found out that the WOC menu is NOT the same as the menu served in the main restaurant!! What you get for WOC is special, what you see when you walk up to the TRATT outside (u know the menu on the billboard thing) ok that IS the menu for the restaurant! Also the WOC people eat upstairs-soo it’s sperate! :banana:

I know it has been confusing, but I decided to do research and poke my nose into what really the deal is. :thumbsup2

And that is what I found out.. now somewhere in the threads I posted a photo of my Grilled Veggie Panini from the TRATT, That as from the lunch menu-witch by the way is slightly different then the dinner-I know can you believe it? l the dinner menu—well I was already foaming at the mouth when I saw it. The lunch menu is equally good looking. I was very impressed with my service, and I love sitting outside also—so two points for you on that!! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

:dance3: :yay:

The other thing I did not mention but have in the other threads.. the place above the wine bar,(up the stairs to the right) THAT is an extension of WCT- it’s like a lounge area, full bar, they serve 4 appetizers-but can be considered meals I guess, I had the two of the four, and I was impressed, in fact right behind me on the second trip is the hill area to GRR and the orange stripped kitties were playing in the grass area, and they were soo cute and friendly, I reach my hand over the wall and I had one actually come up and sniff my hand get all cutesy on me! Anyhow back to the lounge, its nice view, nice tables, nice atmosphere, kids are welcome, if you ask for the bread basket from WCT restaurant they will bring it to you, so they will bend over backwards to make you happy—so spread the word on the lounge as no one knows it’s there!!! and they dont charge a cover charge like at COVE bar!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter