New York or Orlando?? Heck, let`s do both.....12 nights NYC & Sapphire Falls...July 18 Trip Report

Well I guess I can wait until December for dessert:rotfl:Wishful thinking for September??

What's so funny is I don't even like dessert, especially dislike cake. But Kyle makes it look delicious....maybe it's just sentimental because he seems to love it so much. Reminds me of my Mom, kids and my late brother and their love of desserts.
My Mom makes a killer hot fudge cake....still a baker at 90!

Wishful thinking for us too......we’d have loved if he was with us, especially with HHN as he loves that too!

Lol......he does love chocolate and anything that involves chocolate........

It’s lovely you have so many nice memories of desserts with family :hug:.......and I love your mother still bakes at 90!!! Fabulous.....bet she loves to see you enjoy her baking too.........

I do make, even if I say so myself, an amazing flourless chocolate cake......after Linda’s chocolate fudge cake it’s Kyle’s favourite cake........so I’m happy with that.........::yes::

Wishful thinking for us too......we’d have loved if he was with us, especially with HHN as he loves that too!

Lol......he does love chocolate and anything that involves chocolate........

It’s lovely you have so many nice memories of desserts with family :hug:.......and I love your mother still bakes at 90!!! Fabulous.....bet she loves to see you enjoy her baking too.........

I do make, even if I say so myself, an amazing flourless chocolate cake......after Linda’s chocolate fudge cake it’s Kyle’s favourite cake........so I’m happy with that.........::yes::

I’m gonna squeeze in here and just let everyone know if you need a taste tester for anything you know is tasty......I’d be happy to volunteer :thumbsup2...........:rotfl2:

I’m gonna squeeze in here and just let everyone know if you need a taste tester for anything you know is tasty......I’d be happy to volunteer :thumbsup2...........:rotfl2:

Lol........I will keep you in mind........::yes:: if you like chocolate you’d love my flourless one.......even I like and I hate chocolate cake!!!

Of course you’d need to beat Kyle to it..........he’s fast with cake...........::yes::

It was lush!!!!

So rich.......but if we had got one each we would have eaten until there was nothing left on the plate!! Even if we had been full.......it was that good!

And I keep saying I don’t have a sweet tooth........:rotfl:

But, don’t know about you, but desserts are usually my last choice if I’m given the option.........but, hard choice....::yes::

desserts are my first choice, last choice and everything in between! I love most all sweets- and would eat them daily if I could!

WEDNESDAY JULY 25TH...…………….

Time to go home day...……………

This was really how we felt.

i-MqdmDVN-XL.jpg

We slept great last night...…...I did get up at one point and just look out the window again at the lights and sights from our windows.....very pretty...…

Even though I know it`s around 7 weeks till we`re back in Orlando, I always feel incredibly sad when we leave. There has been tears in the past and many of them, now however I do have a little moment, but Tom keeps reminding me I`ll see Kyle and then won`t be long till we`re back. It does help. I`m such a wimp.

I checked my email before I got out of bed and saw one from Kyle wishing us a safe journey and one from our friend saying he wouldn't see us to say goodbye today after all. I replied back saying we would see him soon, he is so busy normally but today he was on days off.

We took our time this morning and we were strangely quiet which is unusual for us, we are usually talking each others heads off. But there is something about last days anywhere. We checked the flight and weather and there were no unusual anomalies that may have affected our abilities to fly out!!!! We could wish.....

Once we were showered and dressed we headed down to what had become a last day tradition at Sapphire Falls.....the buffet breakfast. We didn`t eat again till around late afternoon when we were at the airport on departure day, so this would fill us up really well.

We had enjoyed breakfast there twice last visit.....it had been lovely, so we were excited to have the buffet again this morning...…….it wasn't overly busy again which was lovely, I hate when places feel cramped and busy....but it was airy and the food laid out looked as good as last time. We didn't take lots of pictures of the food as there are loads in last trip report.

We had the infamous Paul looking after us this morning...….he gets so many lovely comments about his service, and we could see why, he was lovely and very personable...….he checked if we had been before and knew how it worked...…..now, one look at us could tell you we know how a buffet works :rotfl: but, we assured him we did. Funny thing is, usually I won`t touch a buffet. Not fond of the concept as some can be quite messy looking and people play about too much with the food for my liking...….but the ones at the hotels hadn't been like that when we had been to them. RPR was an excellent buffet too and the HRH had a fairly good one too, although it had been years since we had eaten there for breakfast.

We asked for coffee and water and I set up to pick my first few items...…….

I adore smoked salmon. Particularly Scottish salmon, but this was pretty nice too...….Tom likes it too, just not his choice of breakfast food for some reason...….I love it!!!! And I did try and not totally fill up on it as I could easily do...……

i-xw4QKgG-XL.jpg

Tom`s first plate was delicious...….his bacon was perfect and I was reminded how much we love those little sausages...…..with maple syrup of course...…

i-dGsJK2n-XL.jpg

I managed to get some potatoes without onions, and they are delicious.....only a tiny little bit spicy...….but it was all delicious and we really did enjoy it and it would keep us going till tonight we thought!!!

i-vwWxCkf-XL.jpg

Once finished, we sat for a little time while we digested our plentiful breakfast. But, eventually we paid our check and headed back out of the restaurant.

We did take a few pictures around the resort as we ambled back up to our room. It is one of the prettier resorts and like RPR and PBH really does have a resort feel for us...….we loved the lush greenery all around as you walked too and from the parks and it just felt warm and welcoming...…..

These are from the outdoor area from Amatista…...and what a beautiful view...…..

i-Rp979BW-XL.jpg

i-bDZgLRt-XL.jpg

i-PV8VgPN-XL.jpg

Back inside the bar area was of course quiet, but it was a lovely little area to sit and have a cocktail before enjoying dinner...…we did love the food options that Sapphire Falls offered...…..both restaurants suited our tastes very well.

i-ZJpV3tf-XL.jpg

The feature staircase is stunning and very central to the resort...…..we loved this area from the first time we were shown around and it does have a slight PoTC feel about it...…..

i-rknxkQt-XL.jpg

i-dT2RTBw-XL.jpg

It was about now we had a very unusual meet. I have thought long and hard about writing it all out, but I won`t. Basically we were approached by a woman who was smiling, but I didn't get a nice vibe from her. She enthused about my trip report and how much she enjoyed it, but made some very odd comments about our travels, and things Tom had bought me.

Her main gripe seemed to be that she travelled to Universal many, many more times than we did and had stayed regularly for years.

This woman lived less than an hour away. OK then. Big difference from flying almost 10 hours to get here.

I mentioned this in emails to Keisha and mac at the time and told them I found the whole thing extremely odd. And genuinely couldn't give a rats patootie about who goes where more often. As I said there was more, but it`s not worth writing it all out.

So, sorry for the little downer of a story for the last day, but it was surreal and when I walked away from this conversation we were both a little bemused by it all. As I said I won`t write the whole thing out, but weird. And soon forgotten.

We then spoke to a TM lady we knew quite well for a while and it was a lovely change from the previous conversation...….she said she couldn't believe another trip was already over, but was pleased to say she knew we would be back soon.

We then went back to our room to finish packing our last minute items and make sure we hadn't forgotten anything...…

Our phone rang and it was a lovely surprise to hear it was our friend. We were so touched he had taken time out of his days off to give us a call goodbye and wish us a safe journey...…..that really cheered us up a lot to hear from him.

Around 11.30 we headed down to pass half an hour or so before we headed to the airport.

i-R7vTPLH-XL.jpg

i-CNJmN3k-XL.jpg

i-H6vrJjF-XL.jpg

Although our flight wasn't till 6.30pm, we had to have the car back for around 1.30 as we had come in early from New York...….it wasn't an issue as we can pass time at the airport easily.

So, we sat in StrongWater for a little bit and spoke to Phil again. He is the food and beverage manager who we met last time......nice man. They were filming what looked like a new commercial for the bar or hotel, so although they assured us we were fine to sit where we were, we moved our luggage to the outside area and waited another little while before we set off.

And took some pictures of course...……..

i-63cszP6-XL.jpg

i-m4gX9hS-XL.jpg

i-GF8cvcq-XL.jpg

i-BQvcXQW-XL.jpg

i-g4fSpsQ-XL.jpg

Eventually of course we were forcing ourselves to leave this beautiful resort and head for the short but ultimately depressing ride to the airport.

We got the car from valet and said our goodbyes to these lovely guys...….one in particular said he`d miss the car!!! lol...…..

So, the ride to the airport was uneventful as always, just an extremely glum one and I may have had a grumpy look on my face as we neared the airport...who wouldn't.

We pull into Alamo and are greeted with the lady who checks the car and so on. And the amount added for the week of the Maserati is around half what we had been told......so we were very happy with that. Another lady asks us how it was and we tell her we loved it!!! And of course get chatting and explain we always book direct with them and have done for a few years...…..and we do mention a little issue with the car, but that it didn't impact our enjoyment of the drive. She tells us to follow her to their little office where she gives us $75 in vouchers for our next upgrade...….nice!!!!! SO although we have already booked and paid for the next four trips vehicle hire, it`ll knock a bit off if we do upgrade to something else. But, sadly I doubt we`ll ever get that Maserati again.

We thank her and head off for our last gulps of Floridian air before entering the terminal and realizing that it`ll be many hours before we breathe fresh air again.

It`s slightly too early to check in, so we head through to the food court area and get a coffee. It`s always busy here...….but we do get a table and pass a little time till it`s time to go check in.

Thomas Cook have a designated Premium check in and there is around 8 families in front of us and there seemed to be a lot of people for a Premium Cabin that`s not very big......however, I hadn't realized that there was two flights and the other was for Gatwick. Think this was the longest we had queued all week!!!!

Eventually we get to the front and our cases are weighed...….oops!!!! They are a little over, but not by too much so we don't get any extra charges added today...….both Virgin and Thomas Cook are usually good and if you`re not too much over they won`t charge you...….but we do hear one family argue over extra charges and they are way beyond what they should be. We would happily pay the extra if we had to.

So, cases safely deposited we head back to the shops for a wander around then back to the food court for a snack as we do feel a little hungry now.....so we get some spicy chicken and orange chicken with rice between us from Panda Express and share a large drink.

For some reason the food going home is usually awful...…..considering how lovely the food in America is, plane food is dreadful. So we do like to have something before we get on the plane in case it is inedible. And this fitted the bill nicely. We could share it easily. Portions are so large from here and cheap as chips......and I have to say we did enjoy it...……

Eventually we head through, and we have TSA pre check with our Global Entry status, so we don't need to rush...….but I take my usual last couple of pictures today at the airport. It`s funny I never really feel like taking many pictures on our last day at all...…...but I do love the giant flag in the airport and the little fountain...…..so pretty. So many people don't seem to like this airport...….but, we do and compared to our airports back home it really is nicer.

i-HsJNDVJ-XL.jpg

i-JxR5pK6-XL.jpg

Today we are though in seconds...….the regular lines aren't too bad today and showing a wait of around 18-24 minutes...….we have seen them worse.

I get chosen for an extra swab on my ipad, but of course takes seconds and we are on our way to the people mover...…...this is awful going back the way.....we talk to some Virgin Cabin crew heading for their flight too......they all seem to have huge Bath & Body bags brimming with products......nice.

Once off the other side, we notice the Bahama Breeze has opened up, but it is heaving!!!! There wasn't a seat to be had anywhere, so I was glad we hadn't opted to eat there...……

We wandered into Duty Free and bought some more Rum for us...…...and a Hennessy Black Cognac...….we liked this after we tried it when Kyle was given it as a freebie when he purchased his Tag Heuer watch from Mall at Millenia last December...….he doesn't drink so it fell to Tom to drink it...…..what a hardship.....so, we pay for our purchases and head down the gate which is the correct gate this time....Tom heads back up and purchases a large bottle of water and two blueberry muffins in case we are hungry at breakfast time. Breakfast is not good on planes.

It wasn't long at all and they were starting to board...….the usual suspects were already lined up regardless of where they were on the plane...….the plane is loaded first by anyone who needs assistance and pushchairs and strollers.....then Premium customers and anyone who has purchased priority boarding......we are Premium again so we do indeed get on first after the wheelchairs.

The plane immediately feels hot as we get on. Our seats are near the rear of the Premium Cabin so once we are seated we are offered prosecco or orange juice......I think you can guess which we chose...……

It is a decent enough little glass and always complementary when Premium.

After that we sit back and wait to push back from the gate......we see a lot of people coming on that look like maintenance and we all look a little worried......but thankfully we get going on time, more or less. The members of Cabin Crew we thought would be on this flight weren't...….however the crew we had were all lovely...….I don't think we`ve ever had a bad Cabin Crew experience.

We slowly meander backwards for ever such a long time and eventually see there are quite a few flights in front of us to take off.....so this could take a while......but before long we are taking our turn at the head of the runway and then those engines go into overdrive and we are trundling along the runway picking up speed by the second......although I do sometimes think they could go a little faster...….I never think they are actually going fast enough to take off......but of course, what do I know about that!!!!

And another smooth take off and we are in the air glancing out to the now twinkling lights of the city and parks in the distance......and soon they are fully in the distance as we head steadily towards the dark and very deep Atlantic Ocean.

Cabin Crew announce the bathrooms in Premium are out of bounds. Turns out there was a fault with those ones, but rather than delay the flight they made the correct decision to have use the main bathrooms in Economy. Which was fine, there are plenty of them and it meant a little bit of a leg stretch too. They were based in the centre of the cabin and you had to go downstairs to use them...….but we were all glad that decision had been made.

We chose some prosecco and red wine as our drinks and they are alright...….nothing fancy, but nice enough.

And soon the food came around and it was awful. I can`t even remember what it was, we didn't eat the main meal, but we both ate the crackers and cheese and I think Tom ate the dessert as it was chocolate cake. But, we had enjoyed some food earlier thankfully...….and we had a few snacks if we needed it.

You do get more complementary drinks with your dinner too. We hoped this would help us sleep. Although Tom only had one little prosecco as he was driving at the other end. But that was over 8 hours away. We drank plenty of water too.

i-LsdqgjQ-XL.jpg

After the food and drinks service, we settled down and Tom put on some movie or other...…..I started to watch The Greatest Showman again, but I was tired now and it was pitch black outside. I was annoyed I had missed the blood moon by two nights...….it would have been spectacular as we could see it so clear tonight along with many other stars and constellations.

But, blinds down chair reclined as everyone does on night flights and I pulled the blanket over me to sleep. But, it was so hot...….I know they do turn up the heat during night flights but this was so uncomfortable...….

We did both sleep a little but they came round with water two or three times and we always accepted it...….plus we drank a load from our own large bottle.

Ironically there wasn't a peep from any children tonight......no screams, no crying no yelling. But, it was so darn hot...….everyone complained at some point, and eventually he cabin did feel cooler.

I must have fell asleep again around 4.30am as all of a sudden the lights were being put on which meant we were just over an hour till we landed. I felt like death at this point...….and looked it when I visited the bathroom before landing...….Tom did cheekily ask if I wanted my picture taken now......lol...…

At this time of the morning having had very little sleep, I couldn't have cared less how I looked...….and I walked down to the bathroom area and stopped to let a woman up and she looked immaculate...…..how did she do it!!!! I swear she had a full face of freshly applied make up and hair looked like it had been professionally done...…...she looked amazing!!!! And I told her so...….she did smile and say thanks but I swear she recoiled a little as I must have looked like I had been dragged through a hedge backwards, eyes redder than blood and I was so exhausted I must have looked like a corpse!!!! But, she was nice anyway...…

We landed a little early which was lovely and a very bumpy landing which we kind of enjoy...….and we saw it was a beautiful day as we circled the city a few times...….always a worry when that happens......but eventually we did land only to be told as we were so early, the gate we were due to park in still had another plane in it...…..of course!!! So we sat on the runway at the rear of the airport and every so often the pilot would tease us and pull forward a few feet at a time. Incredibly frustrating...…..but slowly and surely we eventually made the gate and engines off.

Premium get off first much to the annoyance of some passengers who have to stand while we file off...…..it`s not too long though......and we haed the very long walk down to passport control.

This is genuinely a long walk, but after being seated for so long it isn't too bad.....except Tom is carrying our Duty Free which is heavy!!! But, we get down and we go through the automated machines and get through straight away. This is so quick and easy...……

I head to the bathroom while Tom stands near the carousel as luggage has already started to come through....or so we thought...….yep, they were teasing us again...….2 suitcases that no one claimed......then nothing...….for around 15 minutes...….we were stood further back as we could see the luggage come out despite everyone thronging around the carousels, kids too which is such a bug bear......they are no help at all and only get in the way when folks are trying to pull heavy luggage off of it...……

But we see our first case come off among the first of the cases and Tom grabs that one, we fully expect to wait till the end for the next one, but luckily it appears almost straight after the first...….having Priority had worked this time...…..so we were off and heading out quick as a flash this morning.

Although we are tired, we stop off in a fabulous little café for breakfast...…...bacon sandwiches and big cups of English Breakfast Tea. After two weeks of coffee this is very welcome. And we do enjoy it...…..

We don't waste a lot of time today and soon as we are finished we set off to the elevators and then down the skywalk to the Radisson to pick up our car. And as always it is waiting for us and after a quick bathroom visit and freshen up we set off the long drive back down towards home on the opposite side of the country.

It is quite the journey back down the road to home...…..but we manage it. Tom is amazing how he can stay awake and so alert...….I struggle after about two hours and can frequently be found angled forward with my head in an agonizing position when I wake......but today I can stay awake and we make it home without any problems. We had sent Kyle a text soon as we switched on our phone in the car......but he would still be at work.

Once home, and it is nice to be home, we kind of unpack and I immediately throw in some bags of laundry that I had carefully sorted out into the washing machine...…...made ourselves another cup of tea as both our heads were banging by now...it was pure tiredness of course.

So, once our tea had been sipped, we checked the mail and had a look at our new downstairs bathroom that had been totally ripped out and revamped while we were away...…..and we were thrilled by it......it was beautiful and so much better looking than it had done. Nothing really wrong with it, just time for a change...….but we were happy with it as Kyle said we would be.

Up to bed we went and showered as we just felt grubby.....a long day yesterday and overnight flight plus a long drive home......yep, we needed a shower......and this is where I always miss housekeeping after a trip...…..lol...…..

We slept for 2 hours, and woke up feeling exhausted, but we dragged ourselves out of our cosy slumber so we would hopefully sleep tonight......it is so hard to do it at the time, but it kinda works for us. We made another cup of tea once we downstairs and I put in the next load of washing...….we unpacked everything and put the cases in one of the spare rooms rather than the attic for next time. Then tidied up and sat out all the things we had purchased including gifts for Kyle. I totally forgot to buy him a tee shirt of some kind. But would do that in September.

Then we waited till Kyle came home from work around 5.45pm and got the biggest hugs ever!!!! We had missed him as always and seeing him again was always a joy...…..we are incredibly close so do feel the void when he isn't with us anymore...….but that's life and he was doing so well and happy.

We had Chinese food tonight, no cooking...….and it was tasty......we sat around the table chatting and catching up as always...….it was lovely to be home.....

So, to sum up a fairly short trip...…….we had a blast!!!!

We loved New York again. Everything about it is fun and we really could have spent all day every day in Central Park......it is stunning and we haven't covered half of it really.

The City is a huge and permanent assault on your senses in a good way...….every fabric of your being feels alive here and I have to say I love the people there......we haven't ever come across a rude New Yorker yet. Funnily enough the biggest rude behavior we experienced was at our home airport when we landed. A very impatient young lady.

The hotel was again fabulous. The New York Palace is indulgent and luxurious but in a very friendly and warm way. Their standards are top notch as you would expect. And when we do go back to New York we will indeed stay in the same hotel again. It was a lovely experience.

But, I have now been to New York five times since 2013. I think it will be a few years till our next visit. Except maybe to visit family on LI. I`m not bored with New York at all...….how could you be......but we have done a lot of things we wanted to over those visits.

Orlando is amazing. Universal is amazing. Loews hotels re amazing. This is where we feel most at home anywhere.

As soon as we step into those hotels, we truly feel like returning family......I`ve said that many times before and no doubt will say it again. The welcome we receive is second to none and they treat us with such warmth you can`t help feel at home.

Sapphire Falls is a beautiful resort……...nothing to fault as far as we`re concerned. Every member of staff we encountered were friendly and professional and if we met someone once they remembered our name next time. These are well run resorts.

Same with RP where we are fortunate to be able to spend some time there too. They cannot be beaten for staff and making you feel so welcome too.

We adore these resorts and love every second we spend there at either.

The parks although busy, weren't as bad as we imagined peak time in July would be. But, they were as always so much fun. Every ride we enjoy and sometimes just walking round the parks, taking the time to always smell the roses is part of the fun of our experiences.

TM have always been friendly and helpful and help make Universal the amazing park it is.

We always enjoy our food in America and this trip was no different. So many amazing places o enjoy and we even managed to take note of a few new ones for our next trip.

Which is just around the corner...…….

I never do a long drawn out pre trip report, but I may start this next one before I leave......purely to save a little time when we get back...….maybe...….

So, thank you to each and every one who has commented and enjoyed reading along with us...…..it has been a pleasure to write as always and makes it more fun when folks read and enjoy it too. It really warms my heart to read them all...…..

I hope you can join in on the next one too...……coming up real soon...…….

Thank you once again...…..I appreciate it so much...……..

Just a moment before I head into the office for the neverending drama.
I think the 'lady' you encountered was suffering from jealousy! Saying she's been there many more times than you have was her way of saying she doesn't get the defferential treatment you and Tom do. Uhhhh, maybe if she was as kind and appreciative as you and Tom she'd get the same treatment in return? Now if I were fortunate enough to see you in the Universal area I would blush and whisper to my family..."there's Carole and Tom". I'm very shy and even though I feel like I actually know you would never approach you.
I love living vicariously through your adventures and the telling of your stories. Can't wait for the next trip!

Funny story though, I read your reports to my Mom (remember she's 90+ now) and she'll ask what are Carole (or the Scottish lady if she forgets your name)and Tom up to now....:rotfl2:.
She, on the other hand, never met a stranger and would talk your ear off

Aww, end of this Report. Fabulous, as always. So enjoy reading your day, even if it's the last one. Yeah, I'd don' t get people that want to try to be better than ya. Jealous is a good word for them. Sorry that women bothered you, but at least your food choices looked great, and an uneventful trip back is always a score in my book. Plus, that plane will be jumping over the Pond not too long from today. Then more fun.

I'll be with the Mouse the last 2 days of your fall trip, so hopefully, one of these days, I can at least wave to ya. For now, awesome ending. I always find it harder to go back in time, then go ahead in time.

What a wonderful trip. I didn't comment much but was reading along. We just returned from Disney a few weeks ago. Now I'm trying to squeeze a quick trip to Universal. We haven't been in ages and you make it look amazing. Maybe November or December...we'll see. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. Welcome home!

I admire your wonderful trip reports @schumigirl!!! I also think it is a wonderful thing you do get to enjoy your favorite places as much as you like along with Tom and Kyle as well, I have traveled many times also, like many of us have, and your reports are truly wonderful work, maybe more like a fabulous form of art!!! I wish sometimes folks would just be considerate and leave there opinions or thoughts to themselves, most people know what should be said or not. I only hope when I am older I get to have all the adventures and fun you do!!!!! For now I try as much as I can......the kids definitely don’t complain...lol!

I’m looking forward to your next trip and reading all about the new adventures.

Thank you

Last edited:
Sad to see the end of another trip report but I know there will be another shortly! Have a wonderful time on your trip this month. I want lots of HHN pictures! lol

desserts are my first choice, last choice and everything in between! I love most all sweets- and would eat them daily if I could!

Lol........I wish I did love desserts.........I’m more savoury dishes all day every day.......

But, creme brûlée and key lime pie and a little bit of cheesecake can tempt me every time......oh and a nice chewy meringue.........lush!!!

So, do you have a favourite or is it just desserts in general........I think I can guess.......::yes::

Just a moment before I head into the office for the neverending drama.
I think the 'lady' you encountered was suffering from jealousy! Saying she's been there many more times than you have was her way of saying she doesn't get the defferential treatment you and Tom do. Uhhhh, maybe if she was as kind and appreciative as you and Tom she'd get the same treatment in return? Now if I were fortunate enough to see you in the Universal area I would blush and whisper to my family..."there's Carole and Tom". I'm very shy and even though I feel like I actually know you would never approach you.
I love living vicariously through your adventures and the telling of your stories. Can't wait for the next trip!

Funny story though, I read your reports to my Mom (remember she's 90+ now) and she'll ask what are Carole (or the Scottish lady if she forgets your name)and Tom up to now....:rotfl2:.
She, on the other hand, never met a stranger and would talk your ear off

Wow!! I am so touched.........your mother sounds adorable........and if you ever do see us, please, please say hello........that would be lovely........

I don’t understand jealousy........well, except wishing I looked like Cindy Crawford......lol.......but she was odd and I haven’t even posted half of what she said.........and yes, we are so appreciative of everything we have.

I’m so glad you enjoyed the report.........and thank you for all the lovely comments along the way.....I have loved reading them all........

Hope to see you in the next one too.....:wave2:

Schumi

:thanks: for another fabulous trip report

It has been a fun read for all the readers

Now we wait for your next vacation and the report that you will share with us

Thank you so much mac.........I’m always glad to read you enjoyed reading along........

Not long till next one.......it’s right around the corner............

Thank you once again for the lovely comments......:wave2:

Aww, end of this Report. Fabulous, as always. So enjoy reading your day, even if it's the last one. Yeah, I'd don' t get people that want to try to be better than ya. Jealous is a good word for them. Sorry that women bothered you, but at least your food choices looked great, and an uneventful trip back is always a score in my book. Plus, that plane will be jumping over the Pond not too long from today. Then more fun.

I'll be with the Mouse the last 2 days of your fall trip, so hopefully, one of these days, I can at least wave to ya. For now, awesome ending. I always find it harder to go back in time, then go ahead in time.

Thanks Lynne.......yes, folks like that I can brush off.........we did put it out of our mind straight away and went on to speak to friends.........

Yes, we had a blast.......it was a lovely, relaxing trip and we enjoyed every part of it.......as always. Yes, uneventful flights are the best ones!!

Yes, maybe one day we can say hello at least.......I’ve timed it well to manage to meet a few this time.......

Thanks again and glad you enjoyed it.........:wave2:

What a wonderful trip. I didn't comment much but was reading along. We just returned from Disney a few weeks ago. Now I'm trying to squeeze a quick trip to Universal. We haven't been in ages and you make it look amazing. Maybe November or December...we'll see. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. Welcome home!

Thank you tammy.......:hug:

Hope you had a fabulous time at Disney........and hope you do manage a trip to Universal later in the year.......will keep my fingers crossed for you.........

I am so glad you enjoyed reading along........and hope you can join in with the next one too........:wave2:

I admire your wonderful trip reports @schumigirl!!! I also think it is a wonderful thing you do get to enjoy your favorite places as much as you like along with Tom and Kyle as well, I have traveled many times also, like many of us have, and your reports are truly wonderful work, maybe more like a fabulous form of art!!! I wish sometimes folks would just be considerate and leave there opinions or thoughts to themselves, most people know what should be said or not. I only hope when I am older I get to have all the adventures and fun you do!!!!! For now I try as much as I can......the kids definitely don’t complain...lol!

I’m looking forward to your next trip and reading all about the new adventures.

Thank you

Well, that is praise indeed!

I am so happy you enjoyed it.........I love writing them, it is a lot of fun to do and a nice way of keeping a blog of our trips........

Some people will always mouth off. I can ignore it, I’ve ignored similar comments before, so I can see when someone isn’t genuine.......water off a ducks back.........

Yes, do as many trips as you can........time with our kids is precious.........

Thank you for the lovely comments........glad you enjoyed it........:thumbsup2

Sad to see the end of another trip report but I know there will be another shortly! Have a wonderful time on your trip this month. I want lots of HHN pictures! lol

Oh we will definitely do our best with pictures.......lol.........

We are so looking forward to this next trip........it sounds so much fun this year..........

I am happy you enjoyed reading along this one........and yes, next one coming soon.....thank you so much for the lovely comments........:wave2:

I have read every single one of your trip reports and all are wonderful. Thank you for the journey.

:welcome: And thank you so much!!!

It does make me so happy to read that anyone reads and enjoys the trip reports........it does mean a lot......

Hope to see you on the next one too..........would love to see you post again........:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter