News Round Up 2017

Well, it looks like they didn't cancel Rivers of Light - which is good. We unfortunately are stuck dealing with whatever filming they are doing that day.

Last year they were filming in front of the tree of life so it didn't really affect much. We saw one of the girls from decedants, not mal/dove cameron the other one, getting ready to film but it wasn't that crowded and I don't know that we would have noticed if we hadn't been looking for it. It wasn't anything like the stage at mk. Even at epcot it was out of the way and we had to follow kelly clarksons voice to find the stage. Unless they are having someone perform it should be fine. I think it was just hosting bits recorded in ak if I remember the tv shows.

Yeah, if you could actually be part of the taping, it might be cool, but the fact that you can't be just makes it annoying. However, the stuff that's cancelled isn't a big deal.
If I'm not mistaken, guests used to be invited to be in the tapings but wouldn't stay put so they stopped doing that

Is 'Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire Hyper-REality Experience' ending on Feb. 15th in Disney Springs, or is it expected to extend beyond that date? I noticed that tickets are only available through Feb. 15th, and wondered if it was really ending that fast. Thanks!

Is 'Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire Hyper-REality Experience' ending on Feb. 15th in Disney Springs, or is it expected to extend beyond that date? I noticed that tickets are only available through Feb. 15th, and wondered if it was really ending that fast. Thanks!
It is a limited engagement so its possible it could end then.

Reactions: CJK
...as I feared...they're building a timeshare and gonna tell people to go get chicken fingers at a 1987 built moderate.

I know what some of you are thinking: "maybe it will be really nice?!?"

Maybe...but then what's that martinique room gonna cost?
The DVC is separate from CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter