News Round Up 2017

Pics or it didn't happen!

Hope they are not just varnishing all the "wood parts" :laughing: (podcast joke)

Couple of photos from WDWMagic

20170622_134208_hdr-jpg.211654

20170622_134131_hdr-jpg.211655

After reading your response, my initial reaction was "What do you mean a rat infestation?! I was hoping they'd be beginning construction on Ratatouille."

.... it's been a long week. I'm counting down the hours to the weekend.

:rotfl:

For what it's worth, the fencing that's been put up in France is actually past the pavilion, along a little walkway between France and Morocco. The images below highlights the location, so a number of people are speculating that the work could be prep for F&W, not Ratatouille.

img_1870-jpg.211745

upload_2017-6-23_10-10-21-png.211772

:rotfl:

For what it's worth, the fencing that's been put up in France is actually past the pavilion, along a little walkway between France and Morocco. The images below highlights the location, so a number of people are speculating that the work could be prep for F&W, not Ratatouille.

There were a ton of permits/notices of commencement filed on 6/19 all around Epcot property. All of them were to "Provide labor, material and/or electrical." I would associate them to F&W and not a new attraction build.

There were a ton of permits/notices of commencement filed on 6/19 all around Epcot property. All of them were to "Provide labor, material and/or electrical." I would associate them to F&W and not a new attraction build.

This was my feeling also, but a permit that is clearly for Rat just surfaced which has it right behind that area. This may be to build up the landscaping in that area to hide the area where Rat will be.

Note the shaded area that labeled "FUTURE WORK UNDER SEPARATE PACKAGE." This appears to be extension/connection to the existing building.

plans.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter