November '08 ~ What Do You Mean It's Over? Should we plan another???

Well, our season was going great until we played Auburn...:)

And then LSU

And then Georgia

:laughing:

JO

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Been to the UGA/UF game 7 times lets just say i cried after we won this year!

I have to rub it in since we win 2 outa 17 yrs:
Yall Knew-shon
Now yall KNOW-shon
Knowshon Moreno #24

Hi all! Although we haven't booked yet, we are planning to go to All Star Movie Resort from November 8-15 next year. Firechick, I see you'll be there at the same time.

I'm waiting to book until I'm certain how many will be in our party. So far it's me, DH, DD1 & DD2. DD1's boyfriend is coming as well. DD2 would like her boyfriend to come but his parents haven't decided yet.

It seems so far off. 12 months. How will we pass the time without screaming? :rotfl:

Woo -Hoo! I have updated my original Post to show THE LIST! we have a List! YAY! We're officially planning now!

Doing some happy dances....we're going to WDW on 11/29-12/3 and then we're boarding DCL (Wonder) on 12/4-12/7. Currently there are 10 in our party...we're trying to talk a few more people into going with us, so we may have even a larger party!! The more the merrier!!!!!

:cheer2: YAY! welcome to our planning party! We have a long time for all of us to get to know one another, so I am hoping that we can all help one another out with anything that has to do with planning a vacation in November.
I have you on the list; do you know where you are staying yet? Let me know and i will update it.

Hi all! Although we haven't booked yet, we are planning to go to All Star Movie Resort from November 8-15 next year. Firechick, I see you'll be there at the same time.

I'm waiting to book until I'm certain how many will be in our party. So far it's me, DH, DD1 & DD2. DD1's boyfriend is coming as well. DD2 would like her boyfriend to come but his parents haven't decided yet.

It seems so far off. 12 months. How will we pass the time without screaming? :rotfl:

Ohhh, sounds like a great vacation is being planned. Welcome to you as well.:cheer2: :cheer2:

12 months will pass by and we will have all talked so much that our fingers will fall off.:rotfl: The best part to me is the planning, so I love having a lot of time to do it.

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Been to the UGA/UF game 7 times lets just say i cried after we won this year!

I have to rub it in since we win 2 outa 17 yrs:
Yall Knew-shon
Now yall KNOW-shon
Knowshon Moreno #24

Okay, you. Just this one time will I allow you to say such evil things.:laughing:
However, when Tebow wins the He15man,( ;)) we will just smile and wave.:wave2: Kidding, I'm kidding.

Will you be joining us next November??? We'd love to have a Bulldog along for the ride.
Speaking of Bulldogs... I have an English Bulldog. His name? Beau GATOR!
Chomp, chomp.:laughing:

Jo

Oh yes, planning is fun! From all of our experiences we can trade tips and tricks until then and get the most fun from our vacations! :cool1:

Woo -Hoo! I have updated my original Post to show THE LIST! we have a List! YAY! We're officially planning now!

:cheer2: YAY! welcome to our planning party! We have a long time for all of us to get to know one another, so I am hoping that we can all help one another out with anything that has to do with planning a vacation in November.
I have you on the list; do you know where you are staying yet? Let me know and i will update it.

Ohhh, sounds like a great vacation is being planned. Welcome to you as well.:cheer2: :cheer2:

12 months will pass by and we will have all talked so much that our fingers will fall off.:rotfl: The best part to me is the planning, so I love having a lot of time to do it.

Okay, you. Just this one time will I allow you to say such evil things.:laughing:
However, when Tebow wins the He15man,( ;)) we will just smile and wave.:wave2: Kidding, I'm kidding.

Will you be joining us next November??? We'd love to have a Bulldog along for the ride.
Speaking of Bulldogs... I have an English Bulldog. His name? Beau GATOR!
Chomp, chomp.:laughing:

Jo

haha, but ill be joining everyone next nov.!:banana:

Well, we are DVC members and our home resort is OKW, so we'll be putting our resservation in for OKW at our 11 month mark. THEN, at the 7 month mark, we will be calling to see if we can possibly switch our reservation to SSR. So, for now, just list us at OKW. :thumbsup2

So far, there don't seem to be many DISer's posting that they'll be there in November....maybe we can all look forward to a light crowd when we are there! :yay: Yes, I know, it is still sort of a long way away - but what's the fun in a last minute trip...those crazy people don't get to do any pre-planning or any pre-trip reports! :rotfl2:

I just talked to one of my friends and her family is planning on going to WDW the same week we are in November 2008!!!:dance3: I sure hope they don't change their minds!! They don't have anything booked just yet, but they are a family of five, so the only thing that would stop them from going is if they can't find reasonable airfare.

How early do they normally post their flight times and rates? (Airlines in general) 6 months? I'm hoping it is earlier. Going by the rates right now, it is approximately $300 round trip per person from Pittsburgh to Orlando (worst scenario). I'm hoping for much less than that. At that rate, it will be $1200 just for the airfare for me, DH, DD1, and DD2. Does anyone know of any airline that already has their rates out for Nov. of next year?

How early do they normally post their flight times and rates? (Airlines in general) 6 months? I'm hoping it is earlier. Going by the rates right now, it is approximately $300 round trip per person from Pittsburgh to Orlando (worst scenario). I'm hoping for much less than that. At that rate, it will be $1200 just for the airfare for me, DH, DD1, and DD2. Does anyone know of any airline that already has their rates out for Nov. of next year?

I know Southwest posts theirs about six months out. If you download "DING" onto your computer, Southwest notifies you of any specials they are running, you can usually get round trip from Chicago to Orlando for about $160...I'm not sure what it would be ffrom Pittsburgh to Orlando, though. We've gotten those types of airfare up to about two months prior to flying...but when you're within the last month, forget it, the rates go way up! We ONLY fly Southwest, so I really don't know about any other airline. Good luck!!

Planning on a November 21-30 trip next year from Chicago. So you are saying at the 6 month mark I could get a round trip flight for around $160, this is over Thanksgiving.

Planning on a November 21-30 trip next year from Chicago. So you are saying at the 6 month mark I could get a round trip flight for around $160, this is over Thanksgiving.

Most likely!! You have to download Ding from Southwest onto your computer and then Southwest notifies you of sales. We almost always get it for $160-$180 round trip...NON STOP too!!! The only catch to DING is that those fares are only available for a few hours and then that sale is over.

Are you from Illinois? We're in NW Indiana...we always fly out of Midway. Except when PanAm flew out of the Gary/Chicago airport...then we flew from there...that was so nice, it was only 20 minutes from home!! And FREE parking!!!

You'll be at the end of your vacation when we're just beginning ours!

Yes, from the northwest Chicago suburbs and will fly out of Midway, we did that this summer at the end of June, very convenient. I do have Ding downloaded and used it for that trip also. Was just concerned about the prices for that time of year, never have flown during that time.

Hi! Welcome to our planning party! :woohoo: Do you have reservations yet? If you would like to be added to the list in the OP, let me know and I will add you.

Jo

I'm not mentioning any names here (Dawn68PA), but I saw a certain someone on another site... One that has LOTS to do with planning...:rolleyes1

:laughing:
Jo

Ooohh! That's great Dawn! I was hoping someone else would be there the same time as us. Right now it looks like most will be there after us. When are you booking?

Welcome, KayleeUK!!!!!!!
I have added you to our list in the4 first post. Have you made reservations yet??

Jo

My DH and I will be staying at Shades of Green 8-14 Nov 2008. We'll be on a 7 day cruise 1-8 Nov. Right now we're planning on taking the auto train down again, but need to decide soon if we might fly because my DH has a ton of FF miles that we could use. I'm already researching ADR's. This will be my 4th trip since 1989 ('89, '98, '05).

Ooooo, count me in! My mom's work has a conference at the Dolphin so DD and I get to tag along for (mostly) free! I have an old park-hopper ticket to use, so I only have to buy DD's ticket and pay for our food. Oh...and we get to go to MVMCP too if the party dates are similar to this year's!

So we'll be at the Dolphin from Nov 14-19, reservation made today! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter