November 11, 2006 - MAGIC - Special Western "Double Dip" Cruise 11/11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to seeing you at Trails End. We'll be coming off the MICE boats (I'm looking forward to that!)

I forgot what day that is on the agenda, (I'm at work and don't have access to the itinerary). But Jackie will know.

She's in Breckenridge with my other sister! She said it's very cool and they loved their room. I put a call into her today, but haven't heard back yet!:love:

Where is everybody? Doesn't anyone remember what a great trip we had and want to post???? BUMP BUMP !!!!

Hey - where is ALIBARC???? Haven't heard from him since FOREVER!!!!

I am here but Ds is on another cruise with out me .
She and her DH are bringing the MAGIC back from the Med.
Sure do miss her,The rest of the family is just waiting for them to return:hippie:

Yep, Hannosmom, Chicihoney, Greyfal and Faireygod Mother are all in the middle of the Atlantic right now too! Can't wait till they get back and we hear all about their adventures! ::yes::

:lmao: I have been getting notes about the trip or phone calls but the internet was down today and the phone was broken up but they are okay and had a full day at the islands. My DD is with them and so is my Neice. My DD is sick summer cold and or allergies. But she is hanging in there. They seem to be doing very well have not heard about the drinks of the day yet. :hippie:

Hello all, Just dropping by to say HI!!! I can not wait to hear details about the Med crossing. I am sure they have had an amazing adventure. It's always great to hear from you all.

:lmao: I have been getting notes about the trip or phone calls but the internet was down today and the phone was broken up but they are okay and had a full day at the islands. My DD is with them and so is my Neice. My DD is sick summer cold and or allergies. But she is hanging in there. They seem to be doing very well have not heard about the drinks of the day yet. :hippie:

Sorry to hear about DD's summer cold. I caught one last week while on vacation and it does put a damper on your activities :sick: Although being on the ship and at sea provides some lovely places to 'rest up' (I could have used a deck four lounge chair a couple of days ago!).

Michelle, who's the pirate in your avatar? It's a great picture of Angelina :thumbsup2

I am here but Ds is on another cruise with out me .
She and her DH are bringing the MAGIC back from the Med.
Sure do miss her,The rest of the family is just waiting for them to return:hippie:
Well hello stranger!!! How are you? Missing your fam? Too bad we all couldnt' be on that cruise!
Hello all, Just dropping by to say HI!!! I can not wait to hear details about the Med crossing. I am sure they have had an amazing adventure. It's always great to hear from you all.
Hey there Missy! Love your new avatar! Great shot of Angelina! I MISS YOU GUYS!!:cool2:

Sorry to hear about DD's summer cold. I caught one last week while on vacation and it does put a damper on your activities :sick: Although being on the ship and at sea provides some lovely places to 'rest up' (I could have used a deck four lounge chair a couple of days ago!).

Michelle, who's the pirate in your avatar? It's a great picture of Angelina :thumbsup2
Good morning sister!!!

I got up, paid bills and the guys are putting in the new TREES!!!! YIPS (my new word for yipee).:yay: :dance3: :cheer2: Gotta run to Carmen's and put her bookcase in her condo.

It's Vito Sr and Angelina at dinner pirate night I wish Vito Jr was in it also but it's such a great picture I think Vito Sr makes a great pirate!!!

Relief for Costa Maya:

If any of you are interested, Wendy (Vanvmom) has found a group from the international community in Playa de Carmen who are doing relief efforts for the people of Mahahual, who have lost everything to Hurricane Dean. The Red Cross is NOT involved down there, yet.

A DISer has heard from Ivan and ALL the people of the village are safe and accounted for (they were evacuated), but have lost everythig. I've seen some pretty devistating photos over the last two days.

You can PM Wendy or I if you want info on a playpal donation.

I used to have paypal but don't... wonder how long it will take the Red Cross - and if we ask that our money be spent THERE - does it work that way??? Confused in Arizona...;)

I used to have paypal but don't... wonder how long it will take the Red Cross - and if we ask that our money be spent THERE - does it work that way??? Confused in Arizona...;)

I know in past disasters they would collect for a specific place, like after Katrina Vito's old school was collecting and they had use put "for katrina" in the memo.But to me it seems like Costa Maya is being forgotten about by the red cross.

I know in past disasters they would collect for a specific place, like after Katrina Vito's old school was collecting and they had use put "for katrina" in the memo.But to me it seems like Costa Maya is being forgotten about by the red cross.

Maybe it's time to write a letter... off I go in search of a website!

WISH ME LUCK!:eek:

just wanted to drop in and say hi. for some reason i haven't been geting any notices that there were any new posts. i hope all of you are well.
devin

Hi Spotdude
Everyone seems to be excited about their trip in another month or so. I am waiting for them to come back and then we can all be excited for the Nov 2008 trip. Are you cruising anytime soon? They are all on another thread refererencing the November 8, 2008 Cruise. I'll get the exact thread and let you know

just wanted to drop in and say hi. for some reason i haven't been geting any notices that there were any new posts. i hope all of you are well.
devin
Hey Dude! Hope you're well too, and staying away from the 'shrooms.

Woody

Hi Spotdude
Everyone seems to be excited about their trip in another month or so. I am waiting for them to come back and then we can all be excited for the Nov 2008 trip. Are you cruising anytime soon? They are all on another thread refererencing the November 8, 2008 Cruise. I'll get the exact thread and let you know

we are just back from DW. We were there for a week. had a realy good time. We meet my parents there. We are planning another DD in oct 08. but we might cruise a differant date, we were going to do a land and sea but decited to just cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter