***November 2023 Thread***

My Dining reservation day is Thursday, and we are staying 12 days so we have 3 dining days lol. Here's what I am hoping to get and on what days:

Oga's Cantina 60+6
Space 220 Lounge 60+10
We only managed two separate 2 person reservations at Space 220 , nothing for 4 has popped up yet.

Oga's has had lots of times open.

Good luck

Just finished making my ADRs for my November trip. Le Cellier, Via Napoli (placeholder for CP), 50's Prime Time, Kona Cafe, Topolino's character breakfast, and Yak & Yeti.

The only reservation that I couldn't get was for Hollywood Brown Derby. They close at 5:30pm the day that I'm there. So #2 was 50's closer to park closing.

We only managed two separate 2 person reservations at Space 220 , nothing for 4 has popped up yet.

Oga's has had lots of times open.

Good luck
I got a reservation for 4 this morning so they're possible.... don't lose out hope! But I did purposely make Space 220 Lounge my 60+10 to get the highest chances of scoring something.

My Dining reservation day is Thursday, and we are staying 12 days so we have 3 dining days lol. Here's what I am hoping to get and on what days:

Storybook Dining 60+0
Rix Breakfast 60+1
Ohana Dinner 60+1
Liberty Tree Tavern 60+2
Teppan Edo 60+3
Whispering Canyon Cafe Breakfast 60+4
Ohana Breakfast 60+5
Savi's Workshop 60+6
Oga's Cantina 60+6
Boma Dinner 60+7
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique 60+9
Cinderella's Royal Table 60+9
Space 220 Lounge 60+10
Sanaa Lunch 60+11
Steakhouse 71 60+11
Topolino's Breakfast 60+12

Fingers crossed that I can get most of these. I'm sure the hardest is going to be that Ohana Dinner on 60+1.... Ill report back at the end of the week!! :Pinkbounc
I got everything for todays Ressie day except that Teppan Edo, it only highlighted up to 60 days for me, I didnt have the option past that.... Hopefully its because of CP!

We're coming down 11/2 - 11/6 for a last minute long weekend. We're staying offsite. Most of the Disney Hotels with opening are out of our budget. Excited to ride Guardians again and get our first ride on Tron.

Does anyone think we'll get 2nd showings of Fantasmic over the Wine & Dine Race weekend? I feel like it's a pretty busy week so they'll probably add the extra showings. So hard to plan without knowing though! I wish they would finalize these things further in advance (since we have to plan everything else so far in advance!)

I believe they’re consistently adding a second Fantasmic show the Thur/Fri approx 2 weeks beforehand. I saw Oct 15, 16, 18, 19, 20 and 21 (all days except 17?) added this week.

Last edited:

Storybook Dining 60+0
Rix Breakfast 60+1
Ohana Dinner 60+1
Liberty Tree Tavern 60+2
Teppan Edo 60+3
Whispering Canyon Cafe Breakfast 60+4
Ohana Breakfast 60+5
Savi's Workshop 60+6
Oga's Cantina 60+6
Boma Dinner 60+7
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique 60+9
Cinderella's Royal Table 60+9
Space 220 Lounge 60+10
Sanaa Lunch 60+11
Steakhouse 71 60+11
Topolino's Breakfast 60+12

Fingers crossed that I can get most of these. I'm sure the hardest is going to be that Ohana Dinner on 60+1.... Ill report back at the end of the week!! :Pinkbounc
Teppan Edo just opened!

I'm a little bummed at the participating restaurants for the CP packages. :(
Is stand by difficult for Simu Liu?

We used to get luggage tags with the shipment of magic bands, but they're not included this year. Has anyone received them as a separate "welcome" package closer to time for your trip?

Just had to share this with a group that will get my excitement. After multiply tries, I just scored a Topolino reservation for our arrival night. We are spending just that one night at Riviera before a few nights at Kidani, and will arrive after a long drive that will follow a family reunion. Being able to just take the elevator up for a lovely dinner is the perfect way for us to begin this short trip. So happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter