"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there any clue or indication as to when these tickets are actually going to go on sale? This will be our first party, and I'm a little nervous. I'm also not sure where on the website I'll have to go to purchase them. Any veterans have any tips? :) Thank you in advance!
I just got off the phone with reservations. She told me that the tickets will be out "soon", going so far as to tell me she can't say when but they're usually out in early May, and then mentioning Monday is May 2.

I called and my account is linked with DVC, but the CM on the phone indicated to buy them from Member Services to make sure I get the discount. Anyone know for sure?

Hi I am new here and had a question which I am not sure if it has been answered or not. My husband and I will be at Disney World for September 2, but we were not going to buy park tickets. Do we need park tickets to get into the event or just the event tickets? I am so excited this will be our first MNSSHP!

Hi I am new here and had a question which I am not sure if it has been answered or not. My husband and I will be at Disney World for September 2, but we were not going to buy park tickets. Do we need park tickets to get into the event or just the event tickets? I am so excited this will be our first MNSSHP!
No just the MNSSHP ticket to get in starting 4pm.

I called and my account is linked with DVC, but the CM on the phone indicated to buy them from Member Services to make sure I get the discount. Anyone know for sure?
For ap when logged in with it linked I got the ap rate. I do not know DVC so can't say for sure on dvc. Not all days have discounts though.

Hey gang...sorry if this has been answered, but with the first party being BEFORE Labor Day, do you think MK will be decorated for fall for the 9/2 party? Last year they decorated starting the night of Labor Day but I think the first party was the 8th. Im taking my husband on a 25th Anniversary trip 8/28-9/2 and I'd like to see the fall decor. Missing MNSSHP but wechad an unforgettable one in 2009 where hubby dressed as Walt Disney.

I guess I will worry about the DVC discount if the day I'm looking for has it and just call when Member Services opens. With all the techno stuff associate with Disney now some of our trips are very complicated especially now that our two adult children go alone. Makes my head spin.

Hey gang...sorry if this has been answered, but with the first party being BEFORE Labor Day, do you think MK will be decorated for fall for the 9/2 party? Last year they decorated starting the night of Labor Day but I think the first party was the 8th. Im taking my husband on a 25th Anniversary trip 8/28-9/2 and I'd like to see the fall decor. Missing MNSSHP but wechad an unforgettable one in 2009 where hubby dressed as Walt Disney.

This will be our 5th year being at WDW the week leading up to Labour Day and each year the MK gets transformed to Halloween overnight, usually the Tuesday/Wednesday before the Labour Day weekend. I always get pics of Main St. pre-decorations and then after decorations each year. I would imagine the same will be true this year so they are ready for the Friday night party.

The first party last year was Sept 15. It will be decorated, for sure. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter