Official 2020 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend - CANCELED

I was checking my FedEx app for delivery dates on some Disney themed face scarves and there is pre-shipmen info from HALO in Orlando! Virtual medals will be shipping soon..

All refunds have been received and are correct. I’d forgotten our donations to Make A Wish.

I was checking my FedEx app for delivery dates on some Disney themed face scarves and there is pre-shipmen info from HALO in Orlando! Virtual medals will be shipping soon..

All refunds have been received and are correct. I’d forgotten our donations to Make A Wish.
CARP!! I just checked my FedEx app (I wasn't logged in so didn't get notifications), and it says I have 3 (Three, Tres, Dos + 1) HALO Shipping solutions!! woah, am I gonna get 3 medals?! They all have separate tracking numbers. I was signed up for Virtual marathon via challenge through a Travel Agent and I supposedly got my FULL refund, even for the virtual half, so I was told to separate sign up for the Virtual. Well, if somehow I got signed up twice that would explain 2 shipments, but I have 3 coming...sheesh, crazy

I just checked and I have the same shipping notice, woohoo!!! I only registered for one but there are two tracking numbers. Is there something else besides a medal?

If it makes anyone feel better about not running in WDW this weekend - the weather forecast looks like it is going to be miserably hot and not at all good temps for running.

Who is planning on still running virtually this weekend?

I don’t know whether I’d call it virtually, or not, but since I planned to run a 10k and 1/2 this weekend, I’ll probably do it a around the neighborhood just to have something to do.

If it makes anyone feel better about not running in WDW this weekend - the weather forecast looks like it is going to be miserably hot and not at all good temps for running.

Thanks for trying :) ...but, no. Yesterday's run was in 43F (feels like 38F) weather. I'm am READY for warm, icky running! Especially with other Star Wars fans and character stops!!! And medals!! :(
Hang in there everybody!

The weekend forecast is MUCH better than what we've had down here this week! Setting record highs in the high-90s in much of FL. Honestly, the temps I'm seeing for the next few days are exactly what I expect to see here in late April: highs in the mid-80s, lows n the low-70s. Nobody ever wants to believe it, but this is Spring for central FL, lol!

No virtual race for me, but I'll do my usual long run.

I am and here in Central FL. Starting at 6:30 am on Saturday, I will do the 10k on the Cross Seminole Trail.

I’m running the challenge, though I’m not sure I’ll push for the PR I was going after, we’ll see what 5:30 brings each morning. Tomorrow is looking like wet snow :(

Were the design images for the special weekend MagicBand ever released? I've searched and cannot find them. I'd love to see it.

And, you know what! &^%$ it!!! I'm wearing my Star Wars MagicBand today! I got it when I did the 2018 Dark Side challenge. It's not race-specific...but it has Kawaii-designed Darth Vader and two adorable StormTroopers and my name written in Aurebesh. Plus, it brings back great memories!

#WearYourMagicBandToday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter