***Official April 2024 Thread***

There’s four of us! Two adults, two ki
You do have some harder ones to get there. Do you have someone who can help you when it comes time? DH and I both tackle our list. We each take the hard-to-get ones as our first one and then work down our list. It has worked well we have always gotten everything so far.
Hi - just wanted to say thanks so much for your help - we got most of the ADRs this morning!!!

ADR today! Got almost everything... Space 220 was a nope, had no times for lunch or dinner 60+1 or 60+2. Didn't want to disrupt all our plans for the other parks rearranging them, so I just booked Le Cellier as a backup and will keep trying.

Wifey actually really loves Le Cellier, but I wanted to surprise her with a visit to Space 220 because she loves all things space, but now I'm thinking of just trying to get a walk up at the lounge for a couple of drinks so she can check it out and stick to our family tradition of Le Cellier's steak and poutine :laughing:

So we got:
- Le Cellier lunch
- Trattoria al forno dinner
- Steakhouse 71 breakfast
- Sci Fi Dine In Fantasmic Package lunch
- Summer House on the Lake brunch

So excited!! :donald:

ADR today! Got almost everything... Space 220 was a nope, had no times for lunch or dinner 60+1 or 60+2. Didn't want to disrupt all our plans for the other parks rearranging them, so I just booked Le Cellier as a backup and will keep trying.

Wifey actually really loves Le Cellier, but I wanted to surprise her with a visit to Space 220 because she loves all things space, but now I'm thinking of just trying to get a walk up at the lounge for a couple of drinks so she can check it out and stick to our family tradition of Le Cellier's steak and poutine :laughing:

So we got:
- Le Cellier lunch
- Trattoria al forno dinner
- Steakhouse 71 breakfast
- Sci Fi Dine In Fantasmic Package lunch
- Summer House on the Lake brunch

So excited!! :donald:
Every trip I get Space 220 day of. Don't give up!

Every trip I get Space 220 day of. Don't give up!
I won't! The new plan is now just going to Le Cellier for our favorite Epcot lunch and then trying to get Space 220 Lounge for drinks and ambiance. I don't think their prix fixe menu is for us really, I just want wifey to have that "wow, we're in space!" factor.

Hello all, just wanted to share that I am visiting Disney World April 7th - 13th too. I hope it's a dead world, except for all of us :P. I will be staying off site 3 nights and then Dolphin for another 3. Hope to see some of you!

I have two questions and please feel free to comment if you have suggestions!

1. I booked most lunch or late breakfast ADRs. I left dinners open to be flexible. Is that a bad idea? Should I still book dinner ADRs and only cancel if plan changes?

2. I booked 6-day base tickets, which means I can visit two "lucky" parks twice each. I can't decide between MK (the most popular) and EP/HS (convenient from Dolphin). Which parks will you visit multiple times?

Here is my current plan:

Apr 7th: arrive at Residence Inn in morning, late breakfast at Boma, visit AKL and Disney Spring

Apr 8th: visit AK, lunch at Yak&Yeti or Satuli Canteen (still debating which). Dinner at Sanna. Starlight Safari at 10pm (couldn't get 8:30pm)

Apr 9th: visit EP, lunch at Space 220 RESTAURANT (couldn't get lounge).

Apr 10th: check-in Dolphin, visit MK, lunch at Skipper Canteen, extended evening hours at ?? (Disney is lazy finalizing park hours)

Apr 11th: visit MK, EP or HS?

Apr 12th: visit HK, hope to make early entrance but pending when early entrance is. Lunch at Sci-Fi.

Apr 13th: morning visit to MK, EP or HS? Late breakfast at Topolino's Terrace. Go to airport by 4pm.

2. I booked 6-day base tickets, which means I can visit two "lucky" parks twice each. I can't decide between MK (the most popular) and EP/HS (convenient from Dolphin). Which parks will you visit multiple times?
We tend to "hop" into Epcot frequently, especially for meals, concerts and fireworks when we stay at an Epcot resort. It is especially great for watching the fireworks since you can easily walk back to the resort afterwards. And Flower and Garden food booths will be open for those evening meals. :) It is also very nice to walk to HS from the Dolphin, especially if you plan to watch Fantasmic or travel to other resorts.

We have annual passes, so we can park hop. But we do find ourselves only going to MK once when staying at an Epcot resort. It is much nicer to walk to a park instead of taking a bus. :)

Our airfare on SWA dropped to $52.11 each way for our April trip. Now I don't feel quite so sorry that we will be missing the solar Eclipse. :)
We are doing a split stay at BCV April 5-9 and AOA 9-13 and will miss the eclipse (from Houston) but our SWA flights dropped too so now we have credits for next time :banana:

Last edited:
We tend to "hop" into Epcot frequently, especially for meals, concerts and fireworks when we stay at an Epcot resort. It is especially great for watching the fireworks since you can easily walk back to the resort afterwards. And Flower and Garden food booths will be open for those evening meals. :) It is also very nice to walk to HS from the Dolphin, especially if you plan to watch Fantasmic or travel to other resorts.

We have annual passes, so we can park hop. But we do find ourselves only going to MK once when staying at an Epcot resort. It is much nicer to walk to a park instead of taking a bus. :)
Epcot was my instant choice going twice. But I have a 9-year boy. He might have a completely opposite choice than me :P.

Anyone been during April and know the typical pool hours for the feature pools and quite pools or does it vary by resort? Or is there somewhere online we can go to see that information before we arrive, staying at Boardwalk if that matters.

Anyone been during April and know the typical pool hours for the feature pools and quite pools or does it vary by resort? Or is there somewhere online we can go to see that information before we arrive, staying at Boardwalk if that matters.
I would call the Boardwalk 407-939-5277.

Hello all, just wanted to share that I am visiting Disney World April 7th - 13th too. I hope it's a dead world, except for all of us :P. I will be staying off site 3 nights and then Dolphin for another 3. Hope to see some of you!

I have two questions and please feel free to comment if you have suggestions!

1. I booked most lunch or late breakfast ADRs. I left dinners open to be flexible. Is that a bad idea? Should I still book dinner ADRs and only cancel if plan changes?

Here is my current plan:

Apr 7th: arrive at Residence Inn in morning, late breakfast at Boma, visit AKL and Disney Spring

Apr 8th: visit AK, lunch at Yak&Yeti or Satuli Canteen (still debating which). Dinner at Sanna. Starlight Safari at 10pm (couldn't get 8:30pm)

Apr 9th: visit EP, lunch at Space 220 RESTAURANT (couldn't get lounge).

Apr 10th: check-in Dolphin, visit MK, lunch at Skipper Canteen, extended evening hours at ?? (Disney is lazy finalizing park hours)

Apr 11th: visit MK, EP or HS?

Apr 12th: visit HK, hope to make early entrance but pending when early entrance is. Lunch at Sci-Fi.

Apr 13th: morning visit to MK, EP or HS? Late breakfast at Topolino's Terrace. Go to airport by 4pm.

Me and my wife's favorite park is Epcot, so this is an easy choice for us - actually, it's the only park we're repeating this trip too. If I had another extra day for Disney Parks, I probably would go with MK, but it's a tough choice between MK and HS.

Epcot was my instant choice going twice. But I have a 9-year boy. He might have a completely opposite choice than me :P.

Since you said you have two extra visits, maybe you can choose one and let your boy choose the other? :laughing: Not a parent yet, so I don't know, but it might work!

Everytime I stayed at the BW, the pools usually closed at 10pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter