***Official June 2024 Thread***

I'm one week out from surgery, feeling decent I suppose (just hoping I'm in park condition in 57 days). I added a countdown widget to my phones home screen and made our ADRs yesterday. Flying Fish, Narcoosse, Yak & Yeti & Homecomin.

I'm one week out from surgery, feeling decent I suppose (just hoping I'm in park condition in 57 days). I added a countdown widget to my phones home screen and made our ADRs yesterday. Flying Fish, Narcoosse, Yak & Yeti & Homecomin.
Glad all went well and you are on the mend. 🤞 for your 57 days. Those are great ADRs. I'm always glad when we hit that 60 day mark and get those tasks done. Now just the final wait and nitpick my plans lol!

Just found this thread 😀

I’m going in June, just me and my 5 year old. Travelling from Scotland and staying at all star sports for 2 weeks. 25th June - 9th july.

I used to be a cast member and WDW regular visitor but haven’t been now since 2016 so I’m verrrrrrry excited to return to the magic 😍😀

Just found this thread 😀

I’m going in June, just me and my 5 year old. Travelling from Scotland and staying at all star sports for 2 weeks. 25th June - 9th july.

I used to be a cast member and WDW regular visitor but haven’t been now since 2016 so I’m verrrrrrry excited to return to the magic 😍😀
Welcome aboard! That's so cool you were a cast member!!

So excited for you and your little one. There will be so many new things for you to experience since you've been last I'm sure!

Welcome aboard! That's so cool you were a cast member!!

So excited for you and your little one. There will be so many new things for you to experience since you've been last I'm sure!

Yes it was an amazing experience, I worked in both sleepy hollow and then the uk pavilion.

Yessss so much new stuff although I’m gutted I won’t get to ride Tron or GOG as she’ll be too little 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter