***Official June 2024 Thread***

Sons graduation trip June 2-9 at OKW. At least for now. Also going in March to see his sister who is doing a DCP this semester. Will see if he wants to go back again lol. May do another week offsite before OKW-haven’t decided yet.
Well while we had a fun SB trip-none of us want to go back so soon. So will take summer off for once. Instead hubs said he wants to go back to HHN at Universal this fall. DEAL!! found a 3 bedroom at Marriott Grande Vista so will bring a pack of friends with us too!!

We should all be in or near our ADR window. So how is everyone fairing with getting what they want?

We were able to nab the reservations we wanted. We're not going to any high-demand locations on this trip, but we grabbed spots at Boma, Skipper Canteen, Via Napoli, and Mama Melrose (I will fight anyone for that polenta).

We should all be in or near our ADR window. So how is everyone fairing with getting what they want?
Mine is coming up this weekend, but I am a bit anxious because we have a group of 9. Mostly first timers (and only timers) so getting what we want might be tough. I’m usually pretty good at getting the dining we want, but 9 people is a whole new ball game for me.

Ours is Saturday. I'm having surgery tomorrow afternoon. Not sure what's they're doing yet (exam under anesthesia). I don't get up to do them anymore. Depending on how I'm feeling though I'll probably be in bed nailing down our park days in my spreadsheet and narrowing down our picks to make them soon.

I have never done ADR before as a big sit down meal doesn't usually fit into our schedule cause we only get to Disney every 5-10 years so our time is focused on attractions but I had to make one for my daughter's birthday. So we have Tusker House for breakfast the day of her birthday.

We were able to nab the reservations we wanted. We're not going to any high-demand locations on this trip, but we grabbed spots at Boma, Skipper Canteen, Via Napoli, and Mama Melrose (I will fight anyone for that polenta).
Those are good one. Glad you got what you wanted!

Mine is coming up this weekend, but I am a bit anxious because we have a group of 9. Mostly first timers (and only timers) so getting what we want might be tough. I’m usually pretty good at getting the dining we want, but 9 people is a whole new ball game for me.
Do you have to call for groups that big or does it help to call?

Ours is Saturday. I'm having surgery tomorrow afternoon. Not sure what's they're doing yet (exam under anesthesia). I don't get up to do them anymore. Depending on how I'm feeling though I'll probably be in bed nailing down our park days in my spreadsheet and narrowing down our picks to make them soon.
Good luck with your surgery!

Bay Lake Tower June 7-13! Our 60 day dining window opened this morning and I grabbed everything that I wanted - Skipper Canteen, O'hana, Citrico's (for my birthday), Via Napoli, Topolino's, GF Cafe. Also booked Behind the Seeds and Caring for Giants. Would love to hear about anyone's prior experience on those 2 tours. We did Keys to the Kingdom 2 years ago for my birthday and loved it! Very excited but like many prior posters have said, time is going slooowwwww...

Bay Lake Tower June 7-13! Our 60 day dining window opened this morning and I grabbed everything that I wanted - Skipper Canteen, O'hana, Citrico's (for my birthday), Via Napoli, Topolino's, GF Cafe. Also booked Behind the Seeds and Caring for Giants. Would love to hear about anyone's prior experience on those 2 tours. We did Keys to the Kingdom 2 years ago for my birthday and loved it! Very excited but like many prior posters have said, time is going slooowwwww...
Time does creep by but I also hate it to go too fast or it will all be over lol!
We did Behind the Seeds last year and really liked it. I'm a big plant person so my family indulged me, but we all ended up having a good time and learned a little too!

We did pretty well with our dining reservations today. We even got a Space 220 which I thought we might not get. We got Space, rose and crown, skipper canteen, boathouse, yak and yeti, flying fish and via napole. We need to try and tweak a few times but all in all did pretty well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter