***Official June 2024 Thread***

Hi All. Finally getting the chance to take our grandkids to Disney World!!! It's been almost 20 years since our family has visited and now our babies have their own babies. We will be enjoying a split stay 6/18-6/22 @ Bay Lake Tower and 6/22-6/26 @ Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village. This will be our first time staying at these resorts and we are really looking forward to this family vacation.

We'll be staying at AKL Jambo from June 23-29. We will also be in Orlando the week prior but haven't decided on the resort, might be off property since we'll spend that first week mostly at Universal. Taking our 3 kids (9, 12 & 15) and possibly one of their friends. My mom and stepdad will join us for the week at Jambo. We had a short 4 night MNSSHP trip last August and we're looking forward to a much more relaxing 2 week WDW vacation.

Okay, here's the deal... the family went to Disneyland back in October and that was supposed to cure our Disney itch until 2025. But here's the problem... our oldest is headed off to college in August and they REALLY want to ride Tron. What's a dad to do, I ask you? WHAT'S A DAD TO DO????

Anyway, we're scheduled for Saratoga Springs the Polynesian June 2-7. We have a couple waitlists for monorail resorts, but SSR is our home DVC resort, so we're happy there if they don't come through.

Last edited:
:wave2: We're all set for June 18 - 26th at CBR. We've been off property and visited in March the past two years so I'm very excited about being back on property and avoiding the chaos of spring break crowds.

Also for heat! It was chilly the week went last year...

I finally felt it was safe to start bugging my family about favorite restaurants, activities , etc that they all want to do lol! I’ve got my spreadsheet started and ready to get all my plans ready for June!! It’s not far away now 🎉

We're joining the June 2024 party. We're staying at the Poly from 6/12-6/16 for an adults only honeymoon/birthday (me) trip. We're renewing our vows the week before and we never got a honeymoon on the first go round, so we're splurging. So far we've got two nights of tickets for AH events and I've got a list of restaurants I'm trying to narrow down. Waiting impatiently for park hours so I can flesh out our plans more.

We're joining the June 2024 party. We're staying at the Poly from 6/12-6/16 for an adults only honeymoon/birthday (me) trip. We're renewing our vows the week before and we never got a honeymoon on the first go round, so we're splurging. So far we've got two nights of tickets for AH events and I've got a list of restaurants I'm trying to narrow down. Waiting impatiently for park hours so I can flesh out our plans more.
Sounds wonderful! We'll be at Poly during that time as well, and we are also waiting to make all of our plans. This is my favorite part lol!

Joining. Beach Club (one of my favorites!) June 21-26. I have never gone in summer! We had planned to be off to join my sister in Hawaii, but her plans changed, and im already off, so…. I asked my 8-yr-old where to stay and she wanted to be near Epcot (her fav!!). I made her promise to not rush me when we go to AK. And, I got park hoppers so she can go to Epcot every night!

How miserable is it in summer? I’m from Tennessee so I know humidity. No point in make up or cute clothes cause it’s all gonna be sweaty.

Joining. Beach Club (one of my favorites!) June 21-26. I have never gone in summer! We had planned to be off to join my sister in Hawaii, but her plans changed, and im already off, so…. I asked my 8-yr-old where to stay and she wanted to be near Epcot (her fav!!). I made her promise to not rush me when we go to AK. And, I got park hoppers so she can go to Epcot every night!

How miserable is it in summer? I’m from Tennessee so I know humidity. No point in make up or cute clothes cause it’s all gonna be sweaty.
Our tips-We go every summer and yes it is so hot! We try to do rope drop and leave for a rest/pool time and then evenings at the park. Stay hydrated and take lots of breaks. You’re in a great spot for pool time and evenings at Epcot. It rains early afternoon a lot so bring a raincoat just in case.

Our tips-We go every summer and yes it is so hot! We try to do rope drop and leave for a rest/pool time and then evenings at the park. Stay hydrated and take lots of breaks. You’re in a great spot for pool time and evenings at Epcot. It rains early afternoon a lot so bring a raincoat just in case.
Glad you mentioned a raincoat! I forgot it pours in the afternoon in Florida summers.

Joining in. Just booked a week ago for June 1st-5th at the Riviera after a few days at Universal. Can't wait to stay at the Riv! Our past trips were always the last week of April so I'm bracing myself for the June heat :eek:

Sons graduation trip June 2-9 at OKW. At least for now. Also going in March to see his sister who is doing a DCP this semester. Will see if he wants to go back again lol. May do another week offsite before OKW-haven’t decided yet.

Sons graduation trip June 2-9 at OKW. At least for now. Also going in March to see his sister who is doing a DCP this semester. Will see if he wants to go back again lol. May do another week offsite before OKW-haven’t decided yet.
Graduation trip for us, too! One last Disney World bash before our kid is off to college. 😭

We are booked at The Swan the last week of June - June 22-30. My husband and I are celebrating my 60th birthday. We feel we will never be too old for Disney!😊 We are hoping there will be a festival at Epcot that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter