***Official March 2024 Thread***

stitchfan75

Custom Tea Maker to the Mad Hatter
I didn't see anyone start a thread, there was February and April but no March! We will be heading back to WDW 3/10-3/16 for Spring Break. It will be our first girl's trip with all my daughters being adults. I will be booking tonight when I get home from my one day every 3 months in the office:sad: I was going to book FQ but got overruled for Pop since we've never stayed there before.
We can do a list of members and dates if everyone wants! Or do it by resort but I'd like for this space to be inclusive to everyone regardless of your travel plans.

We’ll be there March 7-16. Our actual Disney stay will be the 9-16 at YC/ sports (2nights). The 7th we will get there afternoon and not sure what we are going to do. The 8th will be a day for disney springs and maybe resort hopping before heading to the airport to spend a night before picking up someone in the morning for our disney parks fun.

We ar heading to WDW March 30- April 5, so I’m joining here and the April thread. I know Easter will be busy be I can’t wait to see all the Easter activities like the parade and Mr. Bunny. Thinking of embracing the crowds and heading to MK on Easter Day😱

I booked us at our home resort of VGF for now but will swap out a few days somewhere else eventually. I can’t wait to start thinking of ADRs. My son will be 9 this year so I am going to squeeze in any character meals or aycte meals before he turns 10 into this trip. Thinking maybe Chef Mickey and Cinderellas Royal Table for DD6.

Thanks for starting the thread! We'll be there in March, first time in two years. Our first stay as "official" DVC members at Grand Floridian. 2 Bedroom suite for 10 nights. Worked hard for so many years to finally be able to stay there. Super excited!

My plans have changed for next year and I now will be in WDW for March! Woo! Currently have a 11-15 booking at All Star Music in a Family Suite but that may change (date may move up a week after eyeing that calendar posted but also based of F&G dates or may switch resort depending on if a cousin will be joining.)

After hours parties just announced for March. Wondering how the schedule for Extended Evening Hours for deluxe guests will be affected...

Below is a list of nights on which Disney After Hours events are being held at Magic Kingdom and their corresponding ticket prices:

• Thursday, January 11 – $155 ($125 for APs and DVC members)
  • Monday, January 15 – $165 ($135 for APs and DVC members)
  • Monday, January 22 – $165 ($135 for APs and DVC members)
  • Thursday, February 1 – $165 ($135 for APs and DVC members)
  • Monday, February 5 – $165 ($135 for APs and DVC members)
  • Monday, February 12 – $175 ($145 for APs and DVC members)
  • Thursday, February 29 – $175 ($145 for APs and DVC members)
  • Monday, March 4 – $175 ($145 for APs and DVC members)
  • Monday, March 18 – $175 ($145 for APs and DVC members)
  • Monday, April 8 – $175 ($145 for APs and DVC members)
Below is a list of nights on which Disney After Hours events are being held at EPCOT and their corresponding ticket prices:

• Friday, February 2 – $149 ($119 for APs and DVC members)
  • Thursday, February 8 – $149 ($119 for APs and DVC members)
  • Thursday, February 15 – $159 ($129 for APs and DVC members)
  • Thursday, March 7 – $159 ($129 for APs and DVC members)
  • Thursday, March 28 – $159 ($129 for APs and DVC members)
  • Thursday, April 4 – $159 ($129 for APs and DVC members)
Below is a list of nights on which Disney After Hours events are being held at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and their corresponding ticket prices:

• Wednesday, January 10 – $155 ($125 for APs and DVC members)
  • Wednesday, January 24 – $165 ($135 for APs and DVC members)
  • Wednesday, February 21 – $175 ($145 for APs and DVC members)
  • Monday, February 26 – $175 ($145 for APs and DVC members)
  • Wednesday, March 13 – $175 ($145 for APs and DVC members)
  • Wednesday, March 20 – $175 ($145 for APs and DVC members)
  • Wednesday, March 27 – $175 ($145 for APs and DVC members)
  • Wednesday, April 3 – $175 ($145 for APs and DVC members)
  • Wednesday, April 10 – $175 ($145 for APs and DVC members)

Middle kiddo decided to apply for DCP and got accepted -so hubs wants to go see her. Will be there March9-16 at SSR. Snagged a 1 bedroom with our timeshare we use for trading. Already had planned for late May as son wanted Disney as grad trip. Haven’t been back since this Genie + nonsense started!

Does anyone know when evening hours schedules are announced? (Or is it random.)

We just switched resorts for our 3/24-4/1 stay. First time staying deluxe since evening hours perk started. I really want to start planning days, but schedule on MDE is only showing through 3/5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter