***Official March 2024 Thread***

WOW!!! I am late to the party! Booked at BLT for me, DW, DD, DSIL, and 2 x D Grandsons 3/10 - 3/16. First trip with the boys (5 and 2 years old). Hoping that with 4 adults on 2 kids we will be better able to wrangle the kids.

Can't wait and hope the crowds aren't too bad.

one week from today we will be there. Have a single ADR booked. Finally did online check in today too, and did break down and order MB+. Trying to get excited for this trip! But am looking forward to seeing my kiddo -even if she’s gotta work she’s working at our resort 🙂

Wow, had no idea the crowds would be so bad the third week of March. College spring breaks, I guess - my daughter is actually going to Disneyland that week, too.

Trying to get excited for this trip! But am looking forward to seeing my kiddo -even if she’s gotta work she’s working at our resort 🙂
DH and I are heading down the last week of March. My DD is also a CM and has to work some of the days that we are there, but her days off are Friday and Saturday which is nice. Enjoy your trip. I love seeing my DD living her best life.

DH and I are heading down the last week of March. My DD is also a CM and has to work some of the days that we are there, but her days off are Friday and Saturday which is nice. Enjoy your trip. I love seeing my DD living her best life.
Hope you have a great trip too!
Also safe travels &great trips to all going this month!
Think my kiddo has most days off-it’s now park reservations I’m worried about. She can always use her comp tickets if needed I guess. I also love seeing the kids in action! My oldest did 2 DCP-2nd was in DHS and Muppets was one of her attractions. For an introvert she ended up loving doing the spiel. Think the DCP really helped her social confidence!
We leave tomorrow and havent even started packing other than gathering a few things together I want to take with -debating on my Food&Wine tray I got several years ago as I know we will hit F&G a few times-it’s just carrying it around. We are driving so space not that much of an issue.
Hubs is way excited even if he isn’t admitting it much-has his electronics all charged, battery packs lined up, swear he has outfits picked out too.
Son hasn’t been back since 2018 so he’s excited about all the new stuff.

One more work day today!

My DD and I will be there in 4 days! I was hoping the quiet thread meant not as many people are going this month because they always say how bad spring break is. Now I'm thinking everyone on the boards is just smart enough not to go in March! 8-) Either way, we are going to have an amazing time and the weather looks pretty close to perfect. Can't wait to see Flower & Garden and try all the yummy food! We are so excited to get back home :D

My DD and I will be there in 4 days! I was hoping the quiet thread meant not as many people are going this month because they always say how bad spring break is. Now I'm thinking everyone on the boards is just smart enough not to go in March! 8-) Either way, we are going to have an amazing time and the weather looks pretty close to perfect. Can't wait to see Flower & Garden and try all the yummy food! We are so excited to get back home :D
Prepare for the worst and hope for the best! That’s all we can do. Have a great trip! We’ll be there in 2 weeks!

Hi everyone!

We're getting closer to our trips, yay! Mine is about 2 weeks out now.

This week, I got one of my last plans completed: I reserved a cabana at Typhoon Lagoon! I went with just the standard. I think there are two higher, more luxurious levels. Still pricey, but it's a splurge for us. Last spring break, we visited Aquatica and Discovery Cove in Orlando. I don't know if cabana rental was an option there, but having a dedicated space for our stuff and a place to relax between slides is something I'm really looking forward to.

This weekend, I'm going to pull out my travel toiletries and luggage and get ready to pack.

I hope all your plans are coming together!

We leave in 14 days!! Mentally, preparing for the parks to be extra crowded. Touring Plans has most parks and days at Levels 7-9 :crowded:

I was tweaking my spreadsheet today and noticed that HS, MK, and AK hours had been extended. I'm excited about that because DD9 is a night owl, and plans for this trip involve sleeping in and stacking LLs for the evening. ;)::yes:: I haven't been keeping track of when this changed, so I apologize if someone already mentioned it.

Staying in AK until the park closes will be a new experience for us. I'd like to catch the Tree of Life Awakenings, which starts at 7:41 p.m. Has anyone seen this recently? Is it worth staying there and possibly missing Happily Ever After at MK (8:30)? I'd planned to hop over, but I'm now considering staying. We will also be at MK the next day and can see HEA then. I was just trying to catch it twice as DD, and I LOVE it.

:tinker:

We leave in 14 days!! Mentally, preparing for the parks to be extra crowded. Touring Plans has most parks and days at Levels 7-9 :crowded:

I was tweaking my spreadsheet today and noticed that HS, MK, and AK hours had been extended. I'm excited about that because DD9 is a night owl, and plans for this trip involve sleeping in and stacking LLs for the evening. ;)::yes:: I haven't been keeping track of when this changed, so I apologize if someone already mentioned it.

Staying in AK until the park closes will be a new experience for us. I'd like to catch the Tree of Life Awakenings, which starts at 7:41 p.m. Has anyone seen this recently? Is it worth staying there and possibly missing Happily Ever After at MK (8:30)? I'd planned to hop over, but I'm now considering staying. We will also be at MK the next day and can see HEA then. I was just trying to catch it twice as DD, and I LOVE it.

:tinker:
We saw the Christmas version of Awakenings a couple years ago and it was really cool. I don't think I'd chose it over HEA but if you're already at AK it might be worth a watch. We just stopped and watched a few scenes on our way out of the park, I think it changed every 10 minutes or so. Have a fun trip and hopefully the crowds aren't too bad!

@jessbee25 thank you! Safe travels to you and your DD :cutie: :cutie:

Since we are only there for a few short days, and time will fly, we might skip the Tree of Life Awakenings and save for a longer trip. Thank you for sharing your experience, and advice! Now, I'm thinking we'll hop over to MK in time to catch HEA and ride a few rides afterward since it will be open until 11 PM.

@MommaKetch you’re welcome! We are doing a shorter trip than usual, too. It’s so hard to chose what to skip! We decided to cut out HS for the first time on this trip. I do love that they are keeping MK open until 11pm, I think DD is old enough to finally stay up late. Enjoy your trip in a couple weeks! We leave first thing tomorrow morning, (almost) ready to go!
:ccat:

We are going this weekend for a quick trip with just one day at Epcot. We bought the ticket for Sunday but TP is showing Sunday an 8 for crowds and Saturday a 6. How accurate are they and is it worth switching to Saturday?? I really thought Sunday would be the better day!

We are going this weekend for a quick trip with just one day at Epcot. We bought the ticket for Sunday but TP is showing Sunday an 8 for crowds and Saturday a 6. How accurate are they and is it worth switching to Saturday?? I really thought Sunday would be the better day!
We are also going just for Epcot! We fly out tonight and back on Saturday. Our Epcot day is Friday. Just curious, can you share what crowd level is showing for Friday? I'm just expecting it to be crazy busy, but that's OK. Mainly just there for the topiaries and to see ELO concerts (The Orchestra). Have a great trip!

Ooh I just discovered this wonderful section of the forums. Wish I’d seen it soon. We were there March 9-14, then 1 night at Universal. Even though I’d psyched myself up for spring break crowds, it was still busier than expected..and hotter than expected. We usually go in May, June, October, so used to thise temps. Thought March would be a little cooler. I saw last week’s wait times were much better, so must be a sweet spot. Still fabulous and fun family trip! Hope all the other folks had and have great March trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter