***Official March 2024 Thread***

Does anyone know when evening hours schedules are announced? (Or is it random.)
I noticed that if you look at the 5-day view, you can see more days into the schedule. It won't help with the end of March as they only show hours through 3/15, and 3/19 if you look at the 5-day view. But it is something to keep an eye on! Also, they could change hours, so even after you look for the first time, keep checking back to see if any closing times have been extended.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/c...ingdom,hollywood-studios,epcot,magic-kingdom/

I didn't see anyone start a thread, there was February and April but no March! We will be heading back to WDW 3/10-3/16 for Spring Break. It will be our first girl's trip with all my daughters being adults. I will be booking tonight when I get home from my one day every 3 months in the office:sad: I was going to book FQ but got overruled for Pop since we've never stayed there before.
We can do a list of members and dates if everyone wants! Or do it by resort but I'd like for this space to be inclusive to everyone regardless of your travel plans.
I'll be there the same dates, and ironically am flip-flopping between the same two resorts :) I currently have both booked, but will need to decide soon and drop one of them.

Yes! We are DVC, and I've been looking for last-minute nights in Feb. I can also see March's availability and was surprised at the open rooms in March! Mostly 1 - 2 bedrooms, but wow!

@stitchfan75 we have whittled down our dates, and will be March 24-29, BCV

It's not quite the 11-night mega stay I'd had in mind, LOL! It'll just be DD9 and me, and I am really looking forward to the one-on-one time. princess::earsgirl:

We just decided to do a quick trip 3/20 - 3/23/2024. Only going to Epcot one day on 3/22 for the Flower and Garden festival and to see the concert that day featuring The Orchestra (by former ELO members). My daughter and I happened to catch 2 of their concerts when we were there 5 years ago and loved it so much, we've decided to head back just for that. And I was able to get a great deal on flights! Just have to decide where to stay now. They'll be 3 of us since we're bringing dad this time. Really looking forward to it!

We just decided to do a quick trip 3/20 - 3/23/2024. Only going to Epcot one day on 3/22 for the Flower and Garden festival and to see the concert that day featuring The Orchestra (by former ELO members). My daughter and I happened to catch 2 of their concerts when we were there 5 years ago and loved it so much, we've decided to head back just for that. And I was able to get a great deal on flights! Just have to decide where to stay now. They'll be 3 of us since we're bringing dad this time. Really looking forward to it!
Even though DD and I are going to WDW in March, I REALLY want to go back to see Blue October the first week in April. Trying to find very cheap airfare but it's over a weekend, so...

Hi everyone! My family and I will be staying at AKL from March 23 to 27, then moving off property for the actual relaxation part of vacation, ha! Excited to be visiting Hollywood Studios again and Animal Kingdom park for the first time. We'd also like to try to hit one of the Disney water parks, but it's unclear which will be open during our dates. I'm looking forward to reading about your plans!

Haven't been here in a bit.

We're going to V&A! Have Oga's way earlier that day for something light.

We're going from Sunday-Thursday, and Cava doesn't have the tastings M-W. So, either we'd have to get down really early on Sunday (last one available was at 12:30) OR we'd have a lot of tequila and then fly that day... no thanks. Have to do it another time.

Just booked a last minute March Break trip! March 12-17 at CBR. :) I'm all out of DVC points so thought I'd check out a new resort!
That's so cool! I'd love to stay at CBR one day. The Skyliner looks like a fun way to travel.

Im shocked at how quiet this thread is. Kinda makes me nervous that it’s bc most of the disboard peeps know better than to go in March?

I’m getting super excited with all the Easter treats and eggs about to come out and Flower & Garden starts next week.

We just added a night to the beginning of our trip bc the flights were so much less for that day. We land at 8pm so I just booked at the Wyndham by Disney Springs for the night then we will move to Coronado for the rest of the stay.

Im shocked at how quiet this thread is. Kinda makes me nervous that it’s bc most of the disboard peeps know better than to go in March?

I’m getting super excited with all the Easter treats and eggs about to come out and Flower & Garden starts next week.

We just added a night to the beginning of our trip bc the flights were so much less for that day. We land at 8pm so I just booked at the Wyndham by Disney Springs for the night then we will move to Coronado for the rest of the stay.
We will leave on March 2 via the Auto Train and will check in to a room at Coronado on the 3rd. We split-stay, so will move over to CCV on Wednesday to spend the rest of the trip. I. Can’t. Wait.

We go in March all the time - you'll have a wonderful time! I find the crowds are not too bad, because Disney extends the park hours to deal with the upsurge. I love that MK is open early - and until 11 most nights, and AK starts having longer hours so you can enjoy Pandora after dark.

And you can't beat the lovely weather and spring offerings in March!

It just registered: how the heck do I do Easter Baskets when we decided to stay at the resort though Monday? 😬 Any suggestions?

It looks like in the past, there have been pre-made or build-your-own baskets offered at the resort gift shops. Or you could check if they’re available from in-room gifts to be delivered.

Since you’ll be there the week leading up to Easter, gather some souvenirs and treats along the way and arrange them in a tote or container.

Or online order and Uber to a near-by Walmart for pick up (not sure about grocery delivery, but that might be an option, too).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter