***Official November 2014 thread***

Happy Anniversary :love:

I was also counting down with you last November:goodvibes

Yes I remember your screen name. Thanks.
We had a nice vacation. But seems like so long ago now.
No plans for another vacation soon but I keep wishing.
We'll see what next year brings. We just aren't planning too far in advance. Of course that effects flight prices but.......if the pixie dust comes our way, we'll be back.

I'm so happy to see posts about others heading down.
I hope the weather is good for all going down this week. Up here we are expecting 6-10 inches of snow. yuck. I'm not a fan of winter so the "snoap" at MK and Hollywood studios this time of year just reminds me what's coming. LOL I tried to avoid it this year by going earlier. LOL

Would like to do September for the Christian weekend sometime.
Or maybe a fall decor vacation.

I tried Flower and Garden one year and yikes!!! My allergies went bonkers. Way worse than I've ever had happen.

I really like February last years trip. But as someone else posted the risk of getting the flight out is iffy. Stress isn't good.

Anyway, happy vacation everyone. Wish I was going to be there with you.
Have a Dole whip for me. Bummer I never got one my last trip.
But did have Rice Crispies and Mickey ice cream. :-)

hugs
:wave2:

Would like to do September for the Christian weekend sometime.
Or maybe a fall decor vacation.

I tried Flower and Garden one year and yikes!!! My allergies went bonkers. Way worse than I've ever had happen.

I really like February last years trip. But as someone else posted the risk of getting the flight out is iffy. Stress isn't good.

Anyway, happy vacation everyone. Wish I was going to be there with you.
Have a Dole whip for me. Bummer I never got one my last trip.
But did have Rice Crispies and Mickey ice cream. :-)

hugs
:wave2:
All of this sounds like me. We are supposed to be cruising with Disney in late September 2015. However, I am so tempted to change it to a WDW vacation in early September so we can catch Night of Joy. We've missed it by a few days twice, and I would love to see it some time. That's if I can even wait that long to go back!

I'm also debating a Feb/March or May trip for the Flower and Garden festival (we were supposed to be there in May this year, but that got changed as well).

And it's funny cause we also didn't get a Dole whip, but did get the Mickey Rice Crispy and Mickey Ice cream bar.

Woo hoo! United just waived change fees for travel on Wednesday. Was able to change our flight to tomorrow!

To everyone leaving soon safe travels and have fun :goodvibes

It's been great counting down with all of you :grouphug:

Today's the day........

We're going to Disney party:

To everyone leaving soon safe travels and have fun :goodvibes

It's been great counting down with all of you :grouphug:

Today's the day........

We're going to Disney party:

Have fun and a safe trip. Leaving tomorrow.....hoping we can get out with the weather conditions. :worried:

Today is finally the big day!!!!!! We leave in a few hours!!!!!! I can't wait to just get in the car, knowing our vacation has officially started!!!!!

To everyone leaving today... and Train and wdwnut - have a safe trip and a great time!!! Maybe we'll see each other!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE GOING to DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Today is finally the big day!!!!!! We leave in a few hours!!!!!! I can't wait to just get in the car, knowing our vacation has officially started!!!!! To everyone leaving today... and Train and wdwnut - have a safe trip and a great time!!! Maybe we'll see each other!!!!!!!!! WE'RE GOING to DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank You

WooHoo!!!
We are going to Disdey World!!!
Have a safe trip. We leave later today.
Can't wait.

Heading to the airport in 4 hours. Still raining. Hoping the weather will continue to hold out! :scared:

DS was so excited about leaving today as he went off to school. I'm praying that we can still get out. :tink:

Heading to the airport in 4 hours. Still raining. Hoping the weather will continue to hold out! :scared:

DS was so excited about leaving today as he went off to school. I'm praying that we can still get out. :tink:
You'll have a magical vacation! Have a great time!!

Heading to the airport in 4 hours. Still raining. Hoping the weather will continue to hold out! :scared: DS was so excited about leaving today as he went off to school. I'm praying that we can still get out. :tink:

Where are you leaving from?! Have a safe trip!!! Hope you can get out!

We are almost out of North Carolina. Still raining here. About 7 more hours till we reach our first stop... AoA!!! :)

Oh I so hope you got out ok. Doesn't look like there is much out there yet but I know some Boston flights were delayed. Fingers crossed. It's even more difficult when you have a child in the mix as they don't understand the safety part of delaying a flight.

Where are you leaving from?! Have a safe trip!!! Hope you can get out!

We are almost out of North Carolina. Still raining here. About 7 more hours till we reach our first stop... AoA!!! :)

This made me smile. I heard NC was all rain.
Truly hope you all have wonder weather while you are there.

Thinking of you all.
pixiedust:

Oh I so hope you got out ok. Doesn't look like there is much out there yet but I know some Boston flights were delayed. Fingers crossed. It's even more difficult when you have a child in the mix as they don't understand the safety part of delaying a flight. This made me smile. I heard NC was all rain. Truly hope you all have wonder weather while you are there. Thinking of you all. pixiedust:

Thanks so much!! Just entered Florida about 10 minutes ago!!!!! Kids have been so good!! Weather has been clear since Georgia, beautiful and sunny, but only about 60 degrees!!

Hope everyone leaving this week has a safe trip and a great one!!!

Thanks so much!! Just entered Florida about 10 minutes ago!!!!! Kids have been so good!! Weather has been clear since Georgia, beautiful and sunny, but only about 60 degrees!!

Hope everyone leaving this week has a safe trip and a great one!!!
Yeah!! I was hoping you made it out ok, have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to type for our trip wrap up..... But I wanted to share some magic right now. Our last day in the parks was supposed to be Tuesday with a rest day on Wednesday. Tuesday, if you didn't know, Orlando got 5 inches of rain and a tornado warning! It was crazy pouring rain and due to lightning in the area, most of the outdoor rides were closed, all parades and castle shows cancelled and Wishes delayed until 11:30 and then only partially done in the rain. It was a miserable day!! We tried to take a break in the afternoon and come back at night, but it never got better. We were disappointed, but we had a great trip up to that point and just figured we would have to miss out on 7DMT, Splash Mountain, and BTMR (our FP for that day) as well as Frozen Castle Lighting and Wishes.

So on the way out I thought, why not just stop at Guest Services and check if there was anything they could do. And Disney Magic took over from there!!! Because our only other day at MK was a Christmas Party day, they actually got us comp tickets for the next day and let us move our FP forward! It was incredibly generous and magical and allowed our family to complete our MK list and end the trip on a high note. I am so impressed and wanted to pass along 2 notes:
1 - Disney magic is still alive! Don't let anyone make you believe it isn't!
2 - You have not because you ask not. If you need someone to fix something or make something happen, ASK! And be pleasant about it because CMs seem to really try to do anything they can to help you out!

Here's to all your trips being magical and let's start the planning all over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter