*****Official October 2011 Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count us in too! We're going Oct 14-22, staying at Pop Century. It will be our daughters 1st time and we're celebrating her 5th birthday. :dance3:

Ok October Peeps. September Operating Hours was released today. That means about one more month and we will have our hours. :dance3::yay::woohoo:

Ok October Peeps. September Operating Hours was released today. That means about one more month and we will have our hours. :dance3::yay::woohoo:

WOW - thats pretty early for Sept hours, isn't it? But hey - I'm not complaining!:yay:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering when OCT hrs would be released!!! I cannot wait to plan out all of my days there!! :yay:

will be at the cbr from september29 to october6th with free dining! Cant wait to be back for the food and wine festival !:thumbsup2

Joining in!! We are staying at POR from 9/28-10/2. A long weekend, courtesy of the NJ school systems have off that Thursday and Friday for Rosh Hashanah! This will be my 19th trip to WDW, 7th since I showed DH the light in 2006! :lmao:

This will be our third time staying at POR together (more for me growing up, even back when it was Dixie Landings) and we are traveling with DH's DB, DSIL and DNephew (5). It will be their second trip.

Being a teacher, we normally travel to WDW in the summer but we have taken two long weekend trips in the past and they are always so much fun! We went around the same time in 2009 and it was so great to experience things that are not available in the summer.

We are looking forward to the first weekend of Food and Wine, MNSSHP AND DSIL and I are planning on running the 5K!!!!!!!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Man, I've been getting so anxious for the time to go past so that vacation can get here!

Then I just realized today that the plan is to be newly pregnant with #2 when we go on vacation (start TTC end of August)... and now it seems like the time's going too quick! :scared1:

We definitely want a #2 and don't want to wait too much longer because I don't want the age gap to be too large, but man, I'm already having guilt & anxiety over it all!

Joining in!! We are staying at POR from 9/28-10/2. A long weekend, courtesy of the NJ school systems have off that Thursday and Friday for Rosh Hashanah! This will be my 19th trip to WDW, 7th since I showed DH the light in 2006! :lmao:

We are looking forward to the first weekend of Food and Wine, MNSSHP AND DSIL and I are planning on running the 5K!!!!!!!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Another NJ family here! Arriving 9/30 for 8 nights at the Boardwalk Inn. We plan to enjoy Food and Wine festival, MNSSHP and we are walking with our 3 year old in the 5 k! So exciting!!

Man, I've been getting so anxious for the time to go past so that vacation can get here!

Then I just realized today that the plan is to be newly pregnant with #2 when we go on vacation (start TTC end of August)... and now it seems like the time's going too quick! :scared1:

We definitely want a #2 and don't want to wait too much longer because I don't want the age gap to be too large, but man, I'm already having guilt & anxiety over it all!

Another NJ family here! Arriving 9/30 for 8 nights at the Boardwalk Inn. We plan to enjoy Food and Wine festival, MNSSHP and we are walking with our 3 year old in the 5 k! So exciting!!

I'm running the 5K as well! :thumbsup2

My girlfriends and I have our trip planned for 10/22-10/29 to celebrate our 40th birthdays at disneyworldparty: We will be attending our first MNSSHP as well as Food and Wine Festival. :wizard:

Silly quesiton time. Where can I find what's being refurbed? I thought it was on the WDW calander when you click on a day. I've been clicking on random days to see hours, entertainment schedules, etc, but I've not seen anything about what's closed for that corrisoponding day.

Hey October DISers.....Does anyone here routinely visit WDW in October?

Over the past 6 years, 4 of our annual trips have been in September - with Free Dining or 40% discount. Now that we own DVC, we no longer have to book around those promotion dates and are excited to travel in October for a change!

Can anyone compare September to October - as far as crowds, weather, and dining availability?

Let's hear it for OCTOBER!:cheer2:

Silly quesiton time. Where can I find what's being refurbed? I thought it was on the WDW calander when you click on a day. I've been clicking on random days to see hours, entertainment schedules, etc, but I've not seen anything about what's closed for that corrisoponding day.

I haven't seen anything scheduled as far out as October, but here is the current listing:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/rehab.htm

I'm so late joining up this thread!

Hey everyone!~ Staying at the Poly 10/29-11/4 and can't wait for MNSSHP on Halloween night again!

Anyone thinking about what costumes they wanna do? Family themes etc.?

Just booked this morning...after much convincing of my better half. This will be our first trip together! Our last trip was with my family and we got engaged well there. So its been a while and I am jonesing to go back to the world, we got a pin in his e-mail and I begged and he said we could do it so we will be going 10/1-10/8 staying at the POP, first time there...and we will be on the DxDDP!! I'm so excited for signature dining!! (I'm a culinary school student) So it will be nice for somebody else to be cooking for me for a change! lol I cant wait to hear about the hrs. and the party so I can start planning that!

Hey October DISers.....Does anyone here routinely visit WDW in October?

Over the past 6 years, 4 of our annual trips have been in September - with Free Dining or 40% discount. Now that we own DVC, we no longer have to book around those promotion dates and are excited to travel in October for a change!

Can anyone compare September to October - as far as crowds, weather, and dining availability?

Let's hear it for OCTOBER!:cheer2:

We are in the same boat as you. I have heard good things DH talked about it this weekend that if they are bad we will go back to Sept next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter