***Official September 2020 Thread***

List updated

I am starting to feel better about our trip happening IF they get things starting to open in early June. Anxious to hear more about the plans in today's meeting.
really think they will be full go (with social distancing) by late July. opening in June at some point.

I am loving all the Happy thoughts for September! We are all booked for POFQ and hoping the airlines add more flights back so we can adjust our return time to later in the day. Still hoping for a Sept Discount too!

We are lucky and got the free dining bounceback. So far our flights which we bought back in October have remained the same but am totally expecting changes. Guessing they will be reducing the number of flights out of our airport for a while until things pick back up again.

Our non stop flighst have been cut. We used to have a early afternoon flight from Orlando that is now gone : ( Hope it is re-posted. Right now we are leaving Orlando at 730am...yuck!

Our non stop flighst have been cut. We used to have a early afternoon flight from Orlando that is now gone : ( Hope it is re-posted. Right now we are leaving Orlando at 730am...yuck!
The airport we usually fly out of didn’t have any later return flights either so I checked another nearby and better times were available.

Hi. Just joining this thread. I still have to go back and read all I missed !! We have been booked for September for a while, we booked at 11 months out. I am feeling pretty good that we will be able to go. At least I hope we can. ADRs all booked ( great ones too], air booked in March, now just waiting to do FPs. We are staying at the POLY for 9 nights. Keep the positive vibes!!!!!😊

Just joining in!

I had no plans to head back to The World in 2020. I had an AP Sept 2018-Sept 2019 and went four times. Figured I'd take 2020 off and do a big, 14 day trip for the 50th. I bought an AP in Feb (2020) just before the price increase and figured three trips 2021 to 2022.

However, it seem Sept 2020 might be quite slow so decided to jump in!

Sept 8 to Sept 15. Staying at POP.

Just joining in!

I had no plans to head back to The World in 2020. I had an AP Sept 2018-Sept 2019 and went four times. Figured I'd take 2020 off and do a big, 14 day trip for the 50th. I bought an AP in Feb (2020) just before the price increase and figured three trips 2021 to 2022.

However, it seem Sept 2020 might be quite slow so decided to jump in!

Sept 8 to Sept 15. Staying at POP.

See you there!!!

Just checked today (May2) to see what POFQ would cost that week.

Nothing available...

Just checked today (May2) to see what POFQ would cost that week.

Nothing available...

Yeah, many who were supposed to go in March through May have rebooked to Sept it seems. I'm not sure how Disney will be able to have fully booked resorts though. Especially ones that rely on buses for transportation. I can see how they will still be able to limit park numbers by giving park entrance priority to those staying on property, but will they cancel some guests reservations if the resorts are going to be too full?

I’m new here. I’ve jumped over from the April thread. We were supposed to be at HS this morning and dinner in Epcot. Wow have things changed. I hope everyone is well! We are planning to arrive now September 1 assuming Canadians are allowed to travel to Florida. I really hope so! °o°

Yeah, many who were supposed to go in March through May have rebooked to Sept it seems. I'm not sure how Disney will be able to have fully booked resorts though. Especially ones that rely on buses for transportation. I can see how they will still be able to limit park numbers by giving park entrance priority to those staying on property, but will they cancel some guests reservations if the resorts are going to be too full?

My guess is they're reducing capacity at the resorts, too. That's just a guess.

Hi. Just joining this thread. I still have to go back and read all I missed !! We have been booked for September for a while, we booked at 11 months out. I am feeling pretty good that we will be able to go. At least I hope we can. ADRs all booked ( great ones too], air booked in March, now just waiting to do FPs. We are staying at the POLY for 9 nights. Keep the positive vibes!!!!!😊

Can I stay with yall? LOL

If I had a March/April/May trip canceled I would likely rebook in Sept., too. Hell, I just booked a Sept. trip WITHOUT having a trip canceled.

I hadn't even thought about the buses yet. Limiting the number of guests at the resorts might be one way to ease the crowding. Think they might douple the buses at the end of the day? This is going to be quite the adventure.

Think they might douple the buses at the end of the day? This is going to be quite the adventure.

I was wondering if they would have enough buses to be able to run that many more of them? Or maybe they would rent or buy more? Who knows... it will definitely be interesting to see how they handle all of this. If anyone can figure it out, it's Disney!

I think as it get closer there will be a lot of cancelations unless things get better. I go back and forth daily if we'll be going especially since my Dad is supposed to go with us and while in good health is 71.

I go back and forth too. My mother is 88 and not in good health. But she wants to go. Even if we don't go to any parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter