***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

My husband and I are doing a split-stay! Sept 9-11 at ASMo and 11-15 at CSR! I'm so excited!!!!!! Just booked the Fireworks plaza view dessert party for the 13th and I'm so giddy about it! I've never done it before!

Were you TNickell in a former life staying at pop on the same dates lol?

We went to Bora Bora on our honeymoon from NY. Literally lost a day of my life flying back. Left bora bora on a Monday night and landed in NY Wednesday morning. Completely lost Tuesday.

Such a weird feeling, eh! That will be Friday for us - a shame as Fridays are one of the better days of the week ;)

But wow - Bora Bora! Bet tht was amazing!

What do you do, if you don't mind sharing? IDK if I could get my DH to do anything though; he's usually a crazed person focused only on getting home and getting there quickly! lol

We've done Charleston, Atlanta, Nashville, Savannah. Depending on where we lived at the time (military). We stay one night, and just pick something cool sounding to do.

We've done Charleston, Atlanta, Nashville, Savannah. Depending on where we lived at the time (military). We stay one night, and just pick something cool sounding to do.

Thank you for your service!! Retired Army last year with 31 years of service. I will be in a rush to get there for one reason because we have not been on a vacation longer than 3 or 4 days for years. What started out as 5 days /4 nights has transformed into 8 days/ 7 nights. I like the relaxed feeling of being on vacation so the sooner we get there and get started the better!!!

Thank you for your service!! Retired Army last year with 31 years of service. I will be in a rush to get there for one reason because we have not been on a vacation longer than 3 or 4 days for years. What started out as 5 days /4 nights has transformed into 8 days/ 7 nights. I like the relaxed feeling of being on vacation so the sooner we get there and get started the better!!!

So then were you an Army Chief, or a Navy Chief?

Nice! CW2 here...board for CW3 just adjourned (first look).

Good Luck on the board !!
They say you miss it when you retire, I really don't because I was more than ready. I regret that I missed so much of my daughter growing up. The best part is I can be home every night now with 17 year old daughter and my 17 month old son. I am taking my family to Disney this year and a Cruise next year and who knows what else . I can't make up for lost time but sure going to have fun trying!!!

It's a hard but rewarding career, good luck and stay safe!!
Army Strong!!

Good Luck on the board !!
They say you miss it when you retire, I really don't because I was more than ready. I regret that I missed so much of my daughter growing up. The best part is I can be home every night now with 17 year old daughter and my 17 month old son. I am taking my family to Disney this year and a Cruise next year and who knows what else . I can't make up for lost time but sure going to have fun trying!!!

It's a hard but rewarding career, good luck and stay safe!!
Army Strong!!

Four years and I am at 20...not going past that. Like you said, you can't make up for lost time with kids. Thanks for your service and enjoy the retired life...I'll get a taste of it in 4 years, 1 month, and 19 days!

Not sure what your dates are but if we are there at the same time we have to get together.!!
Didn't mean to hijack the thread everyone.

The wife and I had discussed about going to Disney when I returned from Afghanistan but she was pregnant, then going when I retired but we decided to wait till our little man was a little older. My daughter has never been so I am so excited about us going and I am trying to make it extra special for her. I really wanted to take my daughter to Wet and Wild because I went there in my teens but sadly we are too late.

Epcot is getting a new fireworks dessert party focused around the Frozen Ever After attraction in Norway.

Frozen Ever After takes guests through the kingdom of Arendelle from the Disney animated hit, “Frozen.” Located in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot, Frozen Ever After celebrates a “Summer Snow Day” on a journey through a frozen willow forest, past Troll Valley and up to Queen Elsa’s palace high up on the north mountain. (Matt Stroshane, photographer)

The dessert party portion of the event will take place just steps away from the current FastPass+ viewing area for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. After guests enjoy a spread of delectable desserts, drinks, and the nightly fireworks show, they will then be whisked over to Frozen Ever After to enjoy a ride on the attraction with little-to-no-wait after normal park closing time.

The event will be offered on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays starting in July, replacing the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party which concludes July 14th. The price will be $79 per adult and $47 per child. Bookings should open following a Disney announcement.

Following the success of the Satuli Canteen and Pizzafari in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, 5 Magic Kingdom restaurants will launch the mobile ordering program starting in the next few days.

Magic Kingdom locations joining the program include Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe, Pinocchio Village Haus, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe, and and Columbia Harbour House.

Hello! :wave:

I'm rediculously excited because I just found out we can go to WDW this September! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
We'll be staying at All-Star Movies from September 8th - 11th

Now ... time to figure out ADRs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter