***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Being nosey - did those luggage tags come in your magic bands box? We received our MBs last week, but no luggage tags.
Were your luggage tags not on the side area? There is the main compartment with the tube that the magicbands are on, then a side to the right with the luggage tags (has a little paper flap), then the paperwork describing the magicbands in a area on the left of the tube (has a little paper flap). The luggage tag straps are actually inside the magicband holding tube. Hope that helps!

Were your luggage tags not on the side area? There is the main compartment with the tube that the magicbands are on, then a side to the right with the luggage tags (has a little paper flap), then the paperwork describing the magicbands in a area on the left of the tube (has a little paper flap). The luggage tag straps are actually inside the magicband holding tube. Hope that helps!

No :( . I have the little booklet about the magic bands, but no tags or straps. I thought it was a little odd to not receive them, we always did. I assumed Disney was cutting down.

No :( . I have the little booklet about the magic bands, but no tags or straps. I thought it was a little odd to not receive them, we always did. I assumed Disney was cutting down.
Do you possibly have a room only and not a package? I've seen some people say that room onlys don't get the tags, but I don't know that for sure.

Edit: Whoops, nevermind. I'm slow on the draw this morning it appears. Just read your posts.

Package - but we booked through a TA this time. Would that make a difference?

I just did a quick chat with a CM - it's because we booked via a TA. Good to know for the future! Now I have to go dig up our old ones LOL

I did a quick Google search and one of the DIS threads popped up. It's fairly recent too (from end of Feb 2017). You might see if it helps you out (it's only 2 pages):
https://www.disboards.com/threads/luggage-tags.3582995/

From the thread it seems to matter if you did a MYW package (which should be eligible) but other types of TA packages may not be eligible.

I did a quick Google search and one of the DIS threads popped up. It's fairly recent too (from end of Feb 2017). You might see if it helps you out (it's only 2 pages):
https://www.disboards.com/threads/luggage-tags.3582995/

From the thread it seems to matter if you did a MYW package (which should be eligible) but other types of TA packages may not be eligible.

It was one of those special deals with the "TA that cannot be mentioned", which now makes sense to me. Bummer though!

Hey, you're in my neck of the woods (ish)! Good to see another KC metro DISer :D

I didn't know that!!! Oh that's awesome. What city do you live in if you don't mind me asking? You can PM that if you feel like sharing but don't feel like sharing on the actual thread.

Seems September is the month for KC DISers to go! :D

So jealous of all the MB shipments! MDE just says ours could ship "at any moment".

That's the one thing I'm not obsessing over. I'll worry about the weather a week or so before I go.

I guess boredom has me searching for things....the weather has literally changed every day for the past 2 weeks. It makes no sense for me to look...lol

I guess boredom has me searching for things....the weather has literally changed every day for the past 2 weeks. It makes no sense for me to look...lol
I don't leave for three weeks, I am not bothered by the weather, I know it will show thundershowers, but there is enough to do indoors that I wont let it bother me. Plus I'm getting button up ponchos so...fun fun.

Does anyone know if I can get a 1/2 gallon of milk at the the All Star Sports resort? My son still likes to have a bottle of milk going to bed at night and wondering if I need to get it before I get to the resort.

I don't worry about the weather much but I hope I get good days for the Halloween parties and for days I'm at epcot food & Wine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter