Oh Glo!!!!

What side are you on anyway...Sir????

You best be careful about those observations.... :rolleyes: :p

So Big Bad Dan checked in.. I am not afraid.. We have another week of the game keepaway before he comes back to get us.. Tee hee...

Give me a break glo..... Who's side is Patrick on?! :rolleyes: OF COURSE Patrick is on the GOOD side, the right side......... Mahsha's and my SIDE! NO ONE....except maybe the gullible RMD buys your sweet and innocent act Munchkin Model.

As if checking in once worries us?! Heck even if he was STILL Here Mahsha and I wouldn't be worried..... I mean please.... the day RMD can outwit Mahsha and I...........well .......let's just say it will NEVER happen! :D

not on your life Nik...just building up my arsenal of goodies to spring on you guys!!!

Be afraid very afraid......lol:p ;) :D

WIMP you're just trying to survive until RMD gets back! C'mon glo....stand on your own two feet... I mean I know they're small but....... ;)

Hey!!! Whatever it take Jolly Green Giant.....then again 99% of the population is a jolly green giant with me!!!! :p :p :p ;)

:p :p I believe your misguided protector is returning home soon. That should let you stop shiverin in your boots Munchkin girl ;)

:p :p :p :p

I am not shivering in my boots Nik.... :D :D :D

I am not afraid.... :rolleyes:

Whose afraid of the BIG bad wolf, the BIG bad wolf, the BIG bad wolf, whose afraid of the BIG bad wolf, nah nah nah nah nah!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I like red it is defeintely my color.....Remember what happened to that wolf Nik!!!

Little Red won that one!!!!:D

Not the way I tell that story she didn't ;) Remember the version you're thinking of is just a fairy tale.

Little red riding hood was of course eaten by the wolf as we all know that the goody little two shoes was NOT really a goody two shoes and was NOT sweet and innocent so she deserved what she got! ;) JUST KIDDING! :D

Hmmm ok how about....... The big bad wolf chased Red around the Grandmother's house until he caught her and then played keep away from her since she was smurf size.

hmmm or

The "wolf" was really a tall woman in disguise and laughed at Red Riding Hood for believing that she could actually win any contest between the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter