Oh Glo!!!!

Hmmm translation is::::::

I have a sillita in the corner to chat - very small and perfect for glo, because she is not so innocent

Ah, close enough, Nik! ;) We all know the real "meaning" behind it!! ROFLMAO! MJ is a sweetie and had nothing to do with this!!:D

Hey Nik, pass me one of those Munchkins...NO! not glo, silly...a donut!! :p

SandraB,
You are a such a sweet lady.. please be sure that you know the circumstances before you offer help.:)
Looking forward to seeing you again at DC2!!!!

Sandra sweetie, you know me...I am being abused here...and only RMD, Klombar and Barb are in my corner....The rest of these guys are NOT!!!! I would love the help!!!

Smee...wait til I get you in chat next!!! You just wait!!!

I'm calling in the reinforcements...that even Nik, can not intimidate!!!!

t2as012.jpg

uhhhh....like, our reinforcement will easily deal with yours......

shriverm.jpg

ROTFLOL!! GOOD ONE!

And we ALL know that Maria is the boss of that household.

Glo honey.....I'd be more intimidated by Maria than Ahnuld. However, she is apparently on our side. Way to go Smee! ;)

Wuahahahaha Glo your evil plot has been foiled once more. Repent and come away from the dark side. Good will never be defeated!

<marquee><font color=red><font size=8> I'll be back!!!</font></font></marquee>

I may be short, but I don't give up easily!!!!

<font color=red><font size=8> In your dreams!!!!</font></font>

Mr. Patrick Sir??? Who's side are you on???
I am writing in MY note book....your name next to Nik, Beanie and Marsha.
Are you going to be on the wrong side????

Oh PUHLEASE glo........you turned to the dark side. I didn't realize that you could misconstrue your actions to actually go so far as to believe you're on the right side. Hmmmm instead of being the Dunkin Donut Munchkin model perhaps we should get a shrink to check you out for all these delusional episodes you seem to be having.

And now poor pitiful munchkin model in need of an asylum........is quoting words I uttered just 2 pages back:
Ah but glo..... I'll be back (done in my best Ahnuld voice)

instead of being the Dunkin Donut Munchkin model

OMG Nik!! I laughed so hard when I read this!! ROFL!!

So sorry to laugh at your expense, glo, but it really was funny!!! ;):p:p

Okay, Okay, so I am not really sorry...but you know, I had to at least make an attempt at being nice! :p

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

stick and stone may break my bones, but names and insults will never hurt me!!!!!:p :rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by Smee
Glo....i can be bought :smooth: :eek:

<font face="comic sans ms"> Miss Corinne, I'd be careful if I were you. I don't know if "i can be bought" would be such a good tagline if the Tag Fairies notice that. :eek: :eek: :eek: </font>

:wave: :wave: Hi Dan honey...Hope you are having a blast!!!
Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter