Oh Glo!!!!

Ah but glo..... I'll be back (done in my best Ahnuld voice) ;)

:p

Have no fear bean..........

sticking fingers in my ears and waving them back and forth. Sticking out my tongue and saying...na na na nanana. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Ah, but glo, I am certainly not worried about <b>little ole you!</b> I have Corinne on my side and Marsha and Nik are never too far away!! :)

:D:D:D

Glospringrmd1.gif

OK, whose open and remember the game is keep away from you know who.. ;)

You better hope that there is someone to catch it Marsha....or you better run for it...here I come.....

Lets see those legs move...I have been getting plenty of exercise running around here.... :D :D :D

Right here, Marsha!! Throw it here, shorty can't reach it!! :p

Glospringrmd1.gif

Oooh good throw...Right above her head!! LOL!!

Anyone want this now?? :p:p

........and I ...............
Glospringrmd1.gif

Got It!!!!!!!!!!!

(playfully bouncing it a few times on the ground....then throwing it high above Glo's head
to...........

Woo hoo THANKS Smee!

Glospringrmd1.gif

holding it up high! I love watchin the munchkin try and jump for it!!!

Tossing it off to......

Glospringrmd1.gif

<b>Got it, Nik!</b>

LOL, I will never eat another <i>Munchkin</i> again without thinking of glo!! :p:p:D

I think I am going to buy a box of Munchkins and bomb you guys with them....Food Fight!!!!

Ducking the munchkins from the munchkin.. you are right Beanie.. the visual is way too cute, makes me smile...:bounce: :bounce:

reverting to Spanish so they have no clue what I am saying til they find a translator ;)

Estas mujeres estan locas...Ellas no tienen nada mejor que hacer pero molestar me a mi. Yo que soy tan buena y innocente. Ellas con son tan traviestas y locas. Pero que puedo hacer???

Estas mujeres estan locas...Ellas no tienen nada mejor que hacer pero molestar me a mi. Yo que soy tan buena y innocente. Ellas con son tan traviestas y locas. Pero que puedo hacer???

Let's see........ You women are crazy. They do not have any ? I am sweet (good) and innocent. You are with tragedy and crazy? But what do I expect?

Ok with translator:
These women are crazy... They do not have anything better than to do but to bother. I am so good and innocent. They are so traviestas and crazy. But what can I do?

Glo ye of little faith! 1) I had a few years of Spanish in High school 2) If there's anything to be found on the internet.....I can find it.

Now toss me some of those jelly filled munchkins munchkin I'm hungry!
:D

LOL Nik!! Poor glo...thinks that she is the only one who can read Spanish...Hmmm, wonder if she has seen my nice new title!?!? :D:D

wait til I get my hands on MJ...she better be running fast!!!!!

?????? MJ had nothing to do with it?
alta vista babelfish translator did :D
Or are you referring to Beanie's title :) hehehehehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter