Online ADR's possibly working

Have followed the advice given in previous posts and I still can't get to see the adrs I made a few weeks ago (on the phone). I've tried the telephone numbers as suggested, tried after 12 (UK time), tried logging into the disney site and then entering a reservation number and telephone number in 'resort bit'. Also tried the dining route and can't find anywhere where it asks me if I want to link this with a reservation.... help. is it me or is it the website? driving me crazy!
Any help much appreciated:confused3

Welcome to DISboards
I can still only view the 1st 6 of mine, won't let me access the other 10 so I guess its still something at their end stopping us.

Have followed the advice given in previous posts and I still can't get to see the adrs I made a few weeks ago (on the phone). I've tried the telephone numbers as suggested, tried after 12 (UK time), tried logging into the disney site and then entering a reservation number and telephone number in 'resort bit'. Also tried the dining route and can't find anywhere where it asks me if I want to link this with a reservation.... help. is it me or is it the website? driving me crazy!
Any help much appreciated:confused3

Don't worry i still can't view any of the 15 i booked over the phone. I've tried everything.
I have given up trying now. :sad2:

Have followed the advice given in previous posts and I still can't get to see the adrs I made a few weeks ago (on the phone). I've tried the telephone numbers as suggested, tried after 12 (UK time), tried logging into the disney site and then entering a reservation number and telephone number in 'resort bit'. Also tried the dining route and can't find anywhere where it asks me if I want to link this with a reservation.... help. is it me or is it the website? driving me crazy! Any help much
appreciated :confused3
This may or may not be significant but I can see all the ones I made by phone on 11 May but none of the ones I made by phone on 14 May. Don't know if the newer ones aren't on the online system yet?

Well I've had some partial success. Rang VH which was a complete and utter waste of time (surprise surprise!). Woman didn't know what I was going on about. I phoned back and spoke to someone else who gave me the ref for the POFQ which we're staying in for the last part of our holiday but said there was no ref for ASMo which we're staying in for the first part. Slightly concerned about that.... hope we don't arrive and find no booking for us! Anyway, tried the booking ref and phone number that was mentioned above and no luck what so ever. The I removed the 'OA' from the beginning of the ref and it accepted it no problem at all.
The lack of booking ref for ASMo isn't a problem as the adr's I want to book are while we're at POFQ, I'm just a little concerned as to why VH have a ref for one hotel and not the other..... anyone else had this problem?

Nick

Has anybody been able to get CRT or Le cellier using the on-line service.

One of my first ADR's is for the above and am thinking of ringing Disney Dining as well as logging in on line at the same time.

My thinking is I stand a good chance then either way, be it by phone or internet:confused3

Has anybody been able to get CRT or Le cellier using the on-line service.

One of my first ADR's is for the above and am thinking of ringing Disney Dining as well as logging in on line at the same time.

My thinking is I stand a good chance then either way, be it by phone or internet:confused3

I've seen availablity for both :thumbsup2 You need to keep checking sometimes though as people cancel all the time :)

Well you have an hour to find out online before you ring at 12 anyway.

I would log in at 11, get as much as you can, then if you haven't been able to get a certain ADR, ring up at 12 and see if there have been any cancellations, as well as looking online.

OMG :faint:
By some miracle i have finally managed to view my ADR's i made on the phone.

I can see them all except 1 (planet hollywood) which for some reason i cannot retrieve.
I have now emailed the list to myself and printed it off. :goodvibes

OMG :faint:
By some miracle i have finally managed to view my ADR's i made on the phone.

I can see them all except 1 (planet hollywood) which for some reason i cannot retrieve.
I have now emailed the list to myself and printed it off. :goodvibes
Ive managed to bring up the message to link to reservation but how do you bring up the dining reservations? do you need to register & if so, how?

i cant see the ones i made by phone either

I have also made le cellier online as it was not available when i called

I can't seem to retrieve my bookings this morning? Yesterday when I logged in I could see all my ADRS. I've just booked a better time for Crystal Palace and want to cancel the old one but it won't bring it up :confused3

Will give them a call this afternoon and do it

Made Le Cellier on line on the first day on line booking became available, lunch though not dinner, made for July 26th so didn't give much notice, have just booked Chef Mickeys for breakfast on 2nd August, wasn't expecting to get that. Kids will be pleased we are already having dinner there one night.

Hi

I finally got an answer from Disney US.!!! and it WORKS!!!!

This is the answer i got back from Disney regarding the UK phone number problem in retrieving/linking your reservation to the dining reservation (90+ 10 days)

"when making online dining reservations you would need to use
04420822215 for your phone numbers"

I tried to bring up my hotel reservation but this doesn't work. But if when you got onto the Dining reservation section and where it asks if you want to link to a reservation I entered my 12 digit booking reservation and the above telephone number and a message come up stating

"Your 01/20/2010 - 02/05/2010 Disneys Pop Century Resort vacation has been retrieved and will be associated with any dining reservations you make for those dates"

At last I can book the extra 10 days online!!!:banana: Can't wait for October!

So I hoping this will work for everyone else!!! Good Luck!

Thank you soooo much for posting this info! :thumbsup2 I've just had a go and finally I've been able to access my reservation. I was beginning to think that I was going to have to phone. Now all I have to do is be patient! :goodvibes

Hi

I finally got an answer from Disney US.!!! and it WORKS!!!!

This is the answer i got back from Disney regarding the UK phone number problem in retrieving/linking your reservation to the dining reservation (90+ 10 days)

"when making online dining reservations you would need to use
04420822215 for your phone numbers"

I tried to bring up my hotel reservation but this doesn't work. But if when you got onto the Dining reservation section and where it asks if you want to link to a reservation I entered my 12 digit booking reservation and the above telephone number and a message come up stating

"Your 01/20/2010 - 02/05/2010 Disneys Pop Century Resort vacation has been retrieved and will be associated with any dining reservations you make for those dates"

At last I can book the extra 10 days online!!!:banana: Can't wait for October!

So I hoping this will work for everyone else!!! Good Luck!

Thank you so much - it really does work
I put my details in and:

Your 10/30/2009 - 11/06/2009 Disneys Old Key West Resort vacation has been retrieved and will be associated with any dining reservations you make for those dates.

:banana::banana::yay:
...but will it work for the 90+10 I wonder?

Thank you so much - it really does work
I put my details in and:

:banana::banana::yay:
...but will it work for the 90+10 I wonder?

It does :thumbsup2 I booked mine 90+10 online it recognises when your 90+10 opens :thumbsup2

Just made my first 10 days ADRs online. I logged in at 11am and got all I wanted at the times I wanted give or take 5 or 10 mins, even got CRT.

We are taking my niece for her first visit so really happy we got the castle adr.:banana:

Found this so much easier than being on the phone for ages. Just have to make the last ones in a few days. Pheww I can relax now.:yay:

doesnt work for me tried every thing its driving me nuts :-Z

it recgonises my holiday so why can i not book 90 + 10 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter