Online ADR's possibly working

Second response from customer services was:

"Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

Your reservation was reserved through a travel agency and as such cannot
ber accessed except by a member of that agency. "

Went to the dining page one last time, put in the hotel reservation number (12 digits excluding the "OA" prefix) and our home phone as "01332xxxxxx" and was logged in! Made a reservation (10 days from date of arrival was allowed). Entered mobile number as requested contact number +44775xxxxxxx. The confirmation email quoted this as "447-75x-xxxx" and was able to retrieve the booking using ADR number and the quoted phone number. Not sure why this suddenly started working (no point in asking customer services who seem less than informed about their own systems).

Where did it ask you if you had a reservation - i cant see that anywhere?

If you go to a restaurant page (I think I picked Jiko... You don't have to make a booking for that restaurant so any random one you can make ADRs at is fine) It has a box asking if you have a resort reservation and if you plug your Disney US number and telephone number in there (mine worked without taking any digits off) it'll bring up your reservation and associate it with any online ADRs you make, hopefully this means 90+10 online will be possible :)

Oh this is fantastic!

Did I read right, someone was booking the 30th of September yesterday? Does this mean the 90+10 will work??

I'm making my ADR's next Saturday!! It still only gives the option for 90 days out at the mo. On Saturday morning will it automatically add teh other 10 days for me to be able to book them?

I've got my reservation associated with my ADR's. So excited now I might not have to ring up! :D

Hope I've done this right.....

I've just booked a couple for the start of our trip.

Didn't need a reservation number??? Just gave name & phone number and then it let me book on the system.

I then got confirmation reservation numbers and I then went back on to retreive them and they were both there. :cool1:

Hope it works and we're not left out in the cold eating sandwiches! :confused3

If you go to a restaurant page (I think I picked Jiko... You don't have to make a booking for that restaurant so any random one you can make ADRs at is fine) It has a box asking if you have a resort reservation and if you plug your Disney US number and telephone number in there (mine worked without taking any digits off) it'll bring up your reservation and associate it with any online ADRs you make, hopefully this means 90+10 online will be possible :)

Thanks for that, i did as you suggested and it is picking up my booking because the first date it lets me pick for an adr is our arrival day, but it still wont let me access the adrs already made over the phone:confused3, im not going to worry about it i have the adr res numbers so im sure it will all be ok, would have just been nice to have seen them all there on the screen!!

Hope I've done this right.....

I've just booked a couple for the start of our trip.

Didn't need a reservation number??? Just gave name & phone number and then it let me book on the system.

I then got confirmation reservation numbers and I then went back on to retreive them and they were both there. :cool1:

Hope it works and we're not left out in the cold eating sandwiches! :confused3

Just been on my email and I also have emails from Disney confirming the reservations so I think I must be doing it right. :thumbsup2

I've just done my 90+10 online :banana:

Got a confirmation email with all my reservations on wooh hooh!!!!

I did a couple of ADRs by phone (and got my US resort reservation number from the helpful CM)

I then inputted that on the US website and then made a couple more ADRs online that went through OK (I used my home phone number minus the 1st zero) and are linked to my resort booking.
I got confirmation emails and recalled them all (online and phoned) last night via the "my dining reservations" link.

However, today it seems to have be having some problems so maybe it's just a heavy usage thing. Mine were working fine about 11pm last night UK time...

But it seems to be getting there.

I have just been on and retrieved all my ressies except the 2 I made on the 2nd phone call - just hoping they are ok as one is Garden grill and there is no availbility now :scared1:

Just something that occured to me which didn't last time I made ADRs in 2007... (thought i'd ask here rather than start a new thread) Can you make ADRs at 90 days from your check-in date even if you don't want a ADR on that date (first one I want is the day after) or does it have to be 90 days from the first ADR you want? Just wondering if I can make my ADRs a day earlier ;)

Just something that occured to me which didn't last time I made ADRs in 2007... (thought i'd ask here rather than start a new thread) Can you make ADRs at 90 days from your check-in date even if you don't want a ADR on that date (first one I want is the day after) or does it have to be 90 days from the first ADR you want? Just wondering if I can make my ADRs a day earlier ;)

Its 90 days from your check in date :)

Can you make ADRs at 90 days from your check-in date even if you don't want a ADR on that date (first one I want is the day after) or does it have to be 90 days from the first ADR you want? Just wondering if I can make my ADRs a day earlier ;)
Not sure if you mean online or not but I made mine by phone and didn't make one for the first day we arrive and there were no problems.

Hi

I finally got an answer from Disney US.!!! and it WORKS!!!!

This is the answer i got back from Disney regarding the UK phone number problem in retrieving/linking your reservation to the dining reservation (90+ 10 days)

"when making online dining reservations you would need to use
04420822215 for your phone numbers"

I tried to bring up my hotel reservation but this doesn't work. But if when you got onto the Dining reservation section and where it asks if you want to link to a reservation I entered my 12 digit booking reservation and the above telephone number and a message come up stating

"Your 01/20/2010 - 02/05/2010 Disneys Pop Century Resort vacation has been retrieved and will be associated with any dining reservations you make for those dates"

At last I can book the extra 10 days online!!!:banana: Can't wait for October!

So I hoping this will work for everyone else!!! Good Luck!

Did we work out what time you can book from? On the phone its noon, is online the same?

Hi

I finally got an answer from Disney US.!!! and it WORKS!!!!

This is the answer i got back from Disney regarding the UK phone number problem in retrieving/linking your reservation to the dining reservation (90+ 10 days)

"when making online dining reservations you would need to use
04420822215 for your phone numbers"

I tried to bring up my hotel reservation but this doesn't work. But if when you got onto the Dining reservation section and where it asks if you want to link to a reservation I entered my 12 digit booking reservation and the above telephone number and a message come up stating

"Your 01/20/2010 - 02/05/2010 Disneys Pop Century Resort vacation has been retrieved and will be associated with any dining reservations you make for those dates"

At last I can book the extra 10 days online!!!:banana: Can't wait for October!

So I hoping this will work for everyone else!!! Good Luck!

YES!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes this works! when I now log in with my email and password to the USA Disney website then put in my 12 digit usa reservation number and go to make a dummy ADR I get the message

"Your 08/02/2010 - 08/09/2010 Disneys Port Orleans Resort - Riverside vacation has been retrieved and will be associated with any dining reservations you make for those dates.

To disassociate your vacation reservation from your dining reservations, click "Disassociate Reservation."

thankyou so much - my adr's are a lo-ooo-ng way off but at least I now know my reservation is showing on their system. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter