Orangetiggs planning journal/Trip Report - New Updates p48!!

Poor little sister! I would not want to see headless characters either!!! :scared1:

Your EPCOT pictures are truly gorgeous and I love the grand Floridian ones too!! :lovestruc

Sarah those pictures at night aroung Epcot are stunning! I love the one by the fountain and the one with the Eifel tower in the background!

The food for the dessert party looks so yummy!

Poor little sister! I would not want to see headless characters either!!! :scared1:

Your EPCOT pictures are truly gorgeous and I love the grand Floridian ones too!! :lovestruc

Thanks, its so hard trying to choose the one for the album! we have over 900 pictures of just me and my new husband!

I love the epcot ones, I'm so glad we were allowed out

Sarah those pictures at night aroung Epcot are stunning! I love the one by the fountain and the one with the Eifel tower in the background!

The food for the dessert party looks so yummy!

the eifel tower one is my fav, its going stright into my album and we may have that one on our wall in canvas

it was such a magical day, everything was perfect and i wouldnt change a thing!

Beautiful pictures! I can't believe Misty was able to take pics around Epcot of you!! Your guide must have been soooo nice!

i know we were shocked, we sneeked a few in while the guest were walking to uk lower like the phone box one and she just asked, they said 15 mins but we got all the way round to italy i think so quite a way round. we then had to run back as the person on the speakers were counting down to 5 mins to illuminations!

I'm so glad we did it though as we got some great shoots and I'm glad we didnt have dps do it as we had problems with our MK shots!

I am all caught up on your TR and loving it! You were stunning and Misty's pictures were beautiful! You were so lucky to get pictures in Epcot!!!!! What a nice guide you had!!!!

Your pictures are amazing, Sarah!! You looked so beautiful and how awesome that you were able to add in some Epcot pics!

Wow! Everyone looks like they are having an amazing time!

It is so nice to see a detailed report, with lots of pics, of a dessert party!
I've read maybe one or two other, but I especially like this one.

DF and I are also doing Lower UK and the same centerpieces, only in pink and green. Black table cloths too.

:thumbsup2 :cool1:

our gel was pink but it didnt photo as pink, it was great, the only regret that i have was not eating more!!!

everyone loved it and still 2 months on people talk about it! its nothing like the weddings we have back here

Sarah the 4th shot in the first post by the GF sign, if you don't mind me asking where is that at the GF? I would like to do something like that with our pictures. It is so pretty!

Oh I love the monorail pic!!!

All your WS pics are gorgeous!

Sarah the 4th shot in the first post by the GF sign, if you don't mind me asking where is that at the GF? I would like to do something like that with our pictures. It is so pretty!

its like a back gate to their deliver area! I was shocked to see all the bins etc and misty said stop and put us against the gate, the pic is so nice though I'm glad she made us stop!

we got a preview of our video from stan today, we havent had time to watch it yet but I'm so excited to see it.

I lurked on your PJ and I just caught up on your TR.

You looked so beautiful! Everything was so elegant and Whitehall was gorgeous. Love the GF pics-- that second one looks like an ad for DFTW. Misty got some amazing shots around WS! I loved that she was able to get shots with nobody in the background-- that is an amazing feat! (The people in the far, far background in France just add to the glamour!) You are so lucky they let you do that.

Everything was gorgeous and I can't wait to see more!

Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes for your happily-ever-after!

62332.jpg

Do Disney provide these lights for the buffet tables at the DP or do you have to pay extra for them? I also love the roses in those bowls on the tables at the pre-reception, can I ask how much they were?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter