Orangetiggs planning journal/Trip Report - New Updates p48!!

WOW! Your photographs are fantastic. Misty has done a great job!

I am so glad that you had a magical day!

I have one question - How did you get your sand back home to the UK? Did you just pack it with your regular luggage?

yes we stuffed the jar with tissue so the sand would not move much and then wrapped it in a towel and packed it in my mums case as we went onto mexico

Hi Sarah

Can I ask which desserts you had? Also did you have tables etc... set up?

Linz xxx :)

we had the cheapest dessert package, it was mousse with toppings and then the coffee, tea and fruit punch.

We had a few tables set up and then the benches around the lochside near the railings.

I'm glad i didnt pay for better desserts as not many people ate them as we had so much for dinner

we had the cheapest dessert package, it was mousse with toppings and then the coffee, tea and fruit punch.

We had a few tables set up and then the benches around the lochside near the railings.

I'm glad i didnt pay for better desserts as not many people ate them as we had so much for dinner

If you don't mind me asking, how much was it to have tables set up?

Also where did you have your manicure done? Your nails are lovely, did you have tips added or are they your own?

Linz xxx :)

$79.88 which is the outdoor set up fee included tax.

i had them done at coronado and they were my own nails

i had the kid at heart dessert and it was $22 each wothout tax

I missed the DP pictures until now. Your shots around Epcot are amazing. Our pictures there are my favorites too! It gives such a dramatic backdrop. It looks like you had absolutely beautiful wedding day!

i need to continue with my tr, i will do this weekend i promise!

Thanks we had such a great day and the dessert party topped it all off

I saw that you originally wanted the tulle canopy with lights in the Whitehall Room, and I was wondering how much that was if you had your old beos? I saw on the wish book it said $3000 but I assume it is a lot less for the whitehall than a large ballroom. Thanks!

i did have it on the original beo and it was around $2500/3000 so it came off straight away

I'm catching up on your pj. Your GF pics are beautiful! Thanks for posting your DP pics as well. I find that people tend to leave those pics out.

Everyone always mentions how beautiful your wedding was and I had to stop in for myself. Everything looked amazing! I just love the pic of the two of you in France!!

thanks for all the lovely comments.

The pic of us in frnace is one of my favs, misty was great getting us around the world showcase

How much were the candelabra's with flower arrangements on your table? I couldn't find them in your BEO. They turned out gorgeous! Thanks.

having just found my floral budget they were
the candleabras were $30 each to rent and the floral was $150 each from what i can tell on the budget

Where did you go to and stay at Mexico? I'm thinking about Honeymooning there too.
Please tell us all about it too!

OK I really should get on with the rest of my trip report!!

I will cut it down a bit so only do the days we did something memorable on!!

Oh we stayed at secrets capri in mexico and loved it, i'll try and get to it soon

So SEPTEMBER 3RD

They day after the wedding we had a lot to do! We had to take our license back to the court house to make it all offical and to get our copies, this was really easy and saved us waiting for Jack to send it in and then get it sent to us in the UK.

We then realised we had lost our sand ceremony vase! No one had picked it up from the reception so we rushed back to the hotel to call Meri or Alix to find out where it was! Luckily it was taken to Francs and was wanting for us to pick up along with our top tier of our cake!!

184_184.jpg

So once all this was picked up we headed to Animal Kingdom, we pre ordered the photopass before we left the uk and I'm so glad we did this

189_189.jpg

Now we are not sure who this guy is!

191_191.jpg

and I love this picture

image198.jpg

Tonight we had an adr for Ohana but we were so tired from the day before we missed and and we totally regret that as we could not get another booking!!

Up next our comp night at the poly resort!

Sept 4th

This was the day we were checking into the poly for our complimentary night.

We got up and picked some breakfast up at the pepper market and packed an overnight bag.

We met with both sets of parents to plan the day, as we didnt really want to leave the poly for most of the day we had planned to meet at 2pm for lunch at the grand floridian cafe and then back to the poly to show them the room etc.

Well we got to the poly around 11am hoping our room was ready and it was!! We had a conceirge laggon view room which I was hoping was a mk view and it was!!

I loved this resort and having never looked round it before it was so nice to stroll around.

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

These were in our room from Laura at Disney Florist
IMG_0749.jpg

So on our way to the gf we managed to get to the front of the monorail!! I loved this and we got to get our license!!

IMG_0693.jpg

View of the entrance of magic kingdom

IMG_0698.jpg

going into the contempory

IMG_0700.jpg

Next up is the gf cafe open!!

So we met our parents at the gf for lunch but by the time we got up there the cafe was shut!!! We loved this when we went for our rehearsal lunch so were a bit upset it was shut!

We decided to go back to the poly via the monorail and see if Kona cafe was open. We got there and it was empty but still open. So we sat down for lunch and the food was really good. (I cant find any pics from this so sorry about that) We ordered dessert and our lovely server got us a chocolate puff thing with lilo and stitch on the plate in chocolate as as congratulations which was so nice, I have pics somewhere but cant find it!

So after we showed our parents the room we said goodbye to them for the night and chilled out around the hotel and just walking around and making use of the concierge lounge!! Love that place.

I knew I wanted to catch the water pagent as I have never managed to see it before and we wanted to watch wishes from the beach.

We got some dinner at the counter service and waited for the pagent to begin.

Next up lots of pics of wishes and the water pagent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter