Overheard . . . On the Buses, At the Parks, In the Restaurants

Oh boy...I've heard so many over the years...

Another time, we were waiting in a longggg line for the restroom. This man passed by the lady's line and went straight in to the male restroom. After he came out, he turned to the line waiting for the women's restroom and asked "Do you all want to fastpass this?"

:lmao: This totally cracked me up!

Fun thread :) Mine isn't that big but it had me shaking my head at the ignorance: Waiting in line for the DME bus there was a group behind us, all adults. They were complaining that Disney should have DME for adults only, and then separate lines for families with kids. The worst part was, all of the kids I saw were standing quietly and being pretty darn good. The only ones causing a scene were those complaining adults!

Overheard while walking across the bridge leading into AK...

Dad says to family (while pointing at EE) "Look! It's Blizzard Beach!!"

This is a fun thread...I know I've heard odd things, but can't seem to remember any of them.

I'm a FGIT at BBB and I overheard a little princess's mom telling her fairy godmother that her daughter asked Minnie why she doesn't live with Mickey. Minnie pointed to her ring finger-Mickey never put a ring on it! :lmao:

On a recent trip when getting into the boats for the Gran Fiesta Tour in Mexico a teenager girl and her friend were getting in the row behind us and one of them asked the other what this ride was going to be like, to which the other replied, "It's like It's a Small World, but with ducks!"

I've heard something similar before! Someone said "this is the Mexican It's a Small World!"

At 3 years old, DD met Snow White for the first time. The first thing she told SW was "don't eat the apple'! We have it on video; it's so cute as her hand is on her hip and she's emphasizing her words with her hand:rotfl:

My DD when she was five while walking in Epcot "When are we going back to Disney?"

Heard on the ME bus: We were taking Magical Express to the airport for a very early flight. It was somewhere around 5:00 am. The CM bus driver must have been having a bad day or maybe he's not a morning person.

As we pulled away from the Poly and were making the left turn onto the Seven Seas Drive, we heard the dispatch person save that there were guests waiting at the GF. The driver told the dispatcher that we were already on the way to the airport. Somehow the dispatcher knew that this wasn't true --- GPS whatever.

With very few people on the bus, and all of us quiet because it was so early in the morning, we could hear every word. After an argument (!) via the dispatch system, when the driver reached the corner of World Drive and Seven Seas (where you can access WL, CR, Poly-GF) he did a U-turn and headed back to pick up the stranded GF guests.

The driver grumbled about the dispatcher's "bad attitude" (say what?) for several more minutes. All of us (guests) were just looking at either shocked by the whole thing.

Did I follow up on this when we got home? ---no. Did the dispatcher? --maybe so; it really wasn't a CM worthy experience.

we were in MK in Frontierland walking away from splash headed toward liberty square. You know in the mid day sun, on hot days, there are a lot of people always over there and it is just hectic.

We were getting out of dodge after we rode BTMRR and this family behind us also fleeing the area were talking about all the refreshment carts. and the husband said "you suppose I could find a xanax cart anywhere?"

dh and I both had what i call an inappropriate laughter moment. I suffer from this a lot, sometimes to my expense. you know something that really shouldn't be funny, maybe even isn't funny to begin with...(ie someone bumping their head)... well i will laugh.

We were eating at Le Chefs next to a table with a little girl probably 6 or 7. Remey (??) came around on the little cart and the girl said to her mom "I knew I wasn't going to like fench food" (say it without the r) in the cutest little voice.

we were in MK in Frontierland walking away from splash headed toward liberty square. You know in the mid day sun, on hot days, there are a lot of people always over there and it is just hectic.

We were getting out of dodge after we rode BTMRR and this family behind us also fleeing the area were talking about all the refreshment carts. and the husband said "you suppose I could find a xanax cart anywhere?"

dh and I both had what i call an inappropriate laughter moment. I suffer from this a lot, sometimes to my expense. you know something that really shouldn't be funny, maybe even isn't funny to begin with...(ie someone bumping their head)... well i will laugh.

If you find that cart could you let me know :rotfl:

I'm a FGIT at BBB and I overheard a little princess's mom telling her fairy godmother that her daughter asked Minnie why she doesn't live with Mickey. Minnie pointed to her ring finger-Mickey never put a ring on it! :lmao:

LMAO! Quick-thinking Minnie. ;)

Overheard last week at MK:

Wife says to husband: I need to pick up baby powder.
Husband says LOUDLY in a southern accent "You darn gone chafing again girl? I told you about shorts" :rotfl2: Me & DH almost fell over.

a crazy lady that used to work in my office found out i was going to disney 2 years ago. she went on and on about how she won't go back because the animal kingdom safari ride is so dangerous and a lion came right up to the truck then stood in the road so they couldn't get by. she went on about precautions they had to take because it was such a dangerous animal.

um lady... really? :lmao:

us dis'ers know that won't happen, those who know what the electrical barrier things look like know this won't happen, and those who have watched the special on travel (or discovery i forget) channel know this won't happen.

people are nuts.

We were on It's A Small World several years ago and DH was talking to the husband of friends we were with about something or another - not being loud - just talking.

The lady sitting behind them starting to SShs them. Like hearing that song 20 times wasn't enough - she wanted to make sure she heard it 30!!

We were on the bus and waiting so the driver decides to entertain us. He ask what state everyone is from. One family says Boston and the bus drivers says Boston is not a state!:rotfl2:

I sometimes wonder how many of the overhead things are said in jest.

For example if anyone was wondering about the pair of teenage girls hanging around with a 20 something couple and heard them saying something like "Oh look there is a fountain we must be in Epcot!!" we were picking on my Father. We knew we were in the lobby of the Polynesian.

During our Disney honeymoon DH asked Mickey why he never asked Minnie to marry him. He quickly picked up a water glass and turned it upside down on his hand. He said that she wanted a ring that was too big! :lmao: It was great!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter